UDFA Signings Thread
-
I like Norwood
-
mz. said:
We just picked up WR Jordan Norwood (Penn St.)...he is small, he is quick..... he has a huge heart and the best hands u r going to find......
I just worry about his size, though......
he is small, he is quick..... he has a huge heart and the best hands u r going to find......
I just worry about his size, though......
Donnie Avery: 5'11, 183lbs
Jordan Norwood: 5'11, 179lbs
-
The Raiders got Frantz Joseph. And the Falcons signed Brock Christopher, a guy many of us thought new LB coach Matt Eberflus would bring with him from Mizzou.
-
Aloysius said:
Good stuff on Norwood from the Draftguys:Not sure if he'll make the team but regardless, I tend to believe he's more talented than Steptoe right now.
I could see him being a practice squad guy as a possible replacement for Cribbs as a return man. In case Cribs would get hurt.
-
Obviously the guys who go UDFA are likely to have short, non-memorable careers, but I'm kind of bummed about Ramon Foster going to the Steelers. He was a pretty good OT for the Vols, and was a team leader. Good kid, and I have to hope he does well, even if it's for the enemy.
Dennis
-
When did Alex Boone turn into an UDFA?
I mean, I know he wasn't great, but he was considered a solid prospect at Tackle at one point last season. I know he had the DUI or whatever, some mess with the cops and drinking in the last few months.
I just saw his name on the 49ers list, and totally blanked on his name during the draft. I'm curious I guess.
-
Is there any legitimate reason why he wasn't drafted? I thought he would've been gone by the 3rd round.
Scott Wright:
Jordan Norwood
Strengths:
Adequate height...Very quick and agile...Terrific leaper...Runs good routes...Decent ball skills and body control...Has some wiggle...Tough and plays big in traffic...Consistent production...Bunch of experience.
Weaknesses:
Does not have the bulk you look for...Small hands...Is not physical and gets pushed around...Isn't a vertical threat...Will not offer much as a blocker...Will drop some balls...Was not a return guy...Limited upside.
Notes:
Father, Brian, coached the Nittany Lion secondary and is now the Defensive Coordinator at Baylor...Brother, Gabe, was on the George Mason University basketball team that advanced to the 2006 NCAA Final Four...Started games throughout his college career but worked in a rotation with Derrick Williams and Deon Butler...Solid college player but doesn't necessarily project well to the next level...Doesn't really profile as anything more than a #4 or #5 wideout, at best, in the NFL.
-
Browns added safety Jason Venson from UCF.
-
Found here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=322205
Corey Boudreaux, SDSU
Can't confirm anywhere. Supposedly signed w/Browns.
I believe he's a Safety.
-
Found here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=322205
Corey Boudreaux, SDSU
Can't confirm anywhere. Supposedly signed w/Browns.
I believe he's a Safety.
Found here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=322205
The Raider Fan who's post the link links to has the following signature line under his Al Davis banner signature:
Michael Mitchell=From Ohio to Oakland--The Next Jack Tatum
I mean, there's no limit to fan delusion...............
-
Found here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=322205
The Raider Fan who's post the link links to has the following signature line under his Al Davis banner signature:
Michael Mitchell=From Ohio to Oakland--The Next Jack Tatum
I mean, there's no limit to fan delusion...............
mz. said:
The Raider Fan who's post the link links to has the following signature line under his Al Davis banner signature:I mean, there's no limit to fan delusion...............
Yes. He's delusional. The name came up in a google search before I saw it on your Pats link. Sorry.
-
Looks like Curtis Brinkley will someday replace LT in San Diego. That, or he'll find a comfy spot for two years on their practice squad.
-
Looks like Curtis Brinkley will someday replace LT in San Diego. That, or he'll find a comfy spot for two years on their practice squad.
Aloysius said:
Looks like Curtis Brinkley will someday replace LT in San Diego. That, or he'll find a comfy spot for two years on their practice squad.Yeah? Well, at least he has a cool, original nickname ("Boonah") instead of something weak and totally stolen from Lawrence Taylor...
-
The guys at theOBR are reporting that the Browns have been in contact with Graham Harrell.
-
According to the link mz the pussy. posted, we have nabbed these guys:
WR Jordan Norwood (Penn St.)
S Jason Venson (UCF)
OG Marlon Davis (Alabama)
DB Corey Boudreaux (SDSU)
QB Graham Harrel (Texas Tech) (Tryout for Contract)
Also, Brian Hoyer signed with the Pats. I am happy for him, he is a really nice guy and smart too.
-
Who we have so far.
Browns
WR Jordan Norwood (Penn St.)
S Jason Venson (UCF)
OG Marlon Davis (Alabama)
DB Corey Boudreaux (SDSU)
WR Brent Casteel (Utah)
p Chris Lynch (Albany)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
