Lost my cat :(
-
Somebody saw him having a party yesterday evening like 5 houses down, so that's good news at least
Going to go out around 2am and try to draw him out
-
Found my cat

Got a report that someone saw him yesterday on the other side of the street. I went over in that direction around 8pm calling him and couldn't hear anything.
Decided I was gonna go out around midnight when it was quiet and dark. Once I crossed the train tracks (like 7 houses down) I heard meowing from some bushes across the street. Went over and that bastard jumped right out and followed me all the way home.
-
Glad you found him again. Lost pets suck. My parents lost one of their (two) cats last year - went missing from about early december, and turned up again looking emaciated and bedraggled but otherwise in good health about two months later.
Also, I recently watched Keanu (key and peele film) on a flight, and since your guy turned up, I feel less bad about suggesting you go undercover as a gangster to find him. Surprisingly excellent film.
-
Good deal bbedward. You're lucky the Chinese restaurant owners didn't find him first.
-
Good job.
-
Glad too hear it. Outdoor cats life span is far less then living indoors.
-
I do let him out from time to time but generally supervised if I'm out grilling or something he'll be out there sunbathing
It's just not really the neighborhood for an indoor/outdoor cat IMO
-
Glad too hear it. Outdoor cats life span is far less then living indoors.
Glad too hear it. Outdoor cats life span is far less then living indoors.
Would you rather live to be 100 in federal prison or 80 free?
-
Glad too hear it. Outdoor cats life span is far less then living indoors.
Would you rather live to be 100 in federal prison or 80 free?
Would you rather live to be 100 in federal prison or 80 free?
Rather not get eaten by coyotes, hit by a car, etc. Indoor cats are much better off. You don't deserve to even have a pet.
-
Found my cat

Got a report that someone saw him yesterday on the other side of the street. I went over in that direction around 8pm calling him and couldn't hear anything.
Decided I was gonna go out around midnight when it was quiet and dark. Once I crossed the train tracks (like 7 houses down) I heard meowing from some bushes across the street. Went over and that bastard jumped right out and followed me all the way home.
Found my cat

Got a report that someone saw him yesterday on the other side of the street. I went over in that direction around 8pm calling him and couldn't hear anything.
Decided I was gonna go out around midnight when it was quiet and dark. Once I crossed the train tracks (like 7 houses down) I heard meowing from some bushes across the street. Went over and that bastard jumped right out and followed me all the way home.
Glad to hear that! Wife and I are dog people but still pet people.
Our family always had cats where I grew up in the sticks, free to roam and hunt outside and they'd do some amazing things at times. We had a cat that would walk us to the bus stop and meet us there when we came home...really!
-
I'd love to let Phil be in and out as he pleases, just not a good idea in Lakewood IMO. My cat's basically like a dog - he likes to hang around complete strangers and comes by when he's called (except for when he was missing - until last night). I let him get out and spend some time outside as long as I'm around anyway.
I have a sib husky too - the cat and him get along well and chase each other sometimes, my dog's a much bigger pussy than my cat though.
-
Would you rather live to be 100 in federal prison or 80 free?
Rather not get eaten by coyotes, hit by a car, etc. Indoor cats are much better off. You don't deserve to even have a pet.
Rather not get eaten by coyotes, hit by a car, etc. Indoor cats are much better off. You don't deserve to even have a pet.
Cats are smarter faster and more versatile than coyotes. My yard lends itself to not ever having to go near the street and even if she did there's almost no traffic. Not to mention a cat's instinct is to hunt. You can suckle some testes.
-
Rather not get eaten by coyotes, hit by a car, etc. Indoor cats are much better off. You don't deserve to even have a pet.
Cats are smarter faster and more versatile than coyotes. My yard lends itself to not ever having to go near the street and even if she did there's almost no traffic. Not to mention a cat's instinct is to hunt. You can suckle some testes.
Cats are smarter faster and more versatile than coyotes. My yard lends itself to not ever having to go near the street and even if she did there's almost no traffic. Not to mention a cat's instinct is to hunt. You can suckle some testes.
You're a stupid fucker. Watch out, black men in your yard.
-
You're a pure idiot, stolen valor.
-
-
thought this thread was gonna be about the time ozzy called robert plant telling him he lost his cat(true story)
glad you found your cat,are cat that was indoor outdoor allways walked my son to the bus stop,,,we found him dead im assumming when he was waiting for my boy to come home
-
thought this thread was gonna be about the time ozzy called robert plant telling him he lost his cat(true story)
glad you found your cat,are cat that was indoor outdoor allways walked my son to the bus stop,,,we found him dead im assumming when he was waiting for my boy to come home
-
I love Ozzy.
-
I just read this but I'm terribly sorry to hear it. It would break my heart if either of my little guys got out.
I just backtrack and read that you found him! Great!
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
