Skip to content

Drinks

Barber Shop Talk
36 11 1.4k
  • @one-post said:

    Lol yes there were some people drinking sometimes to be truthful but not me. One cashier got fired for having a cup of soft drink with some spirits in it one time.

    A couple of months ago I was rummaging through a drawer looking for a title and found a bag of airplane shots. I drank em and probably shouldn't have but oh we'll I liked it.

    Back in the 70's truckers used to take black beauties to stay up and drive all night. They used to fly down the road back then. Remember in high school some friends and I were driving to Niagra Falls, and some truck driver was on our ass in the fast lane doing 95 or better blowing his air horn and laughing his ass off. We were all scared shit less.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Back in the 70's truckers used to take black beauties to stay up and drive all night. They used to fly down the road back then. Remember in high school some friends and I were driving to Niagra Falls, and some truck driver was on our ass in the fast lane doing 95 or better blowing his air horn and laughing his ass off. We were all scared shit less.

    Lol I heard about them "pocket rockets".

    I drove from '96 to '02-'03 ish. I seen a lot and been though many a city. Seen bums and talked to intelligent folk as well. As for my driving I was safe. Plus my truck was governed to 62 mph.

    Ya in the 70's it was "truckin" without regard to safety rules then people got smart. But I can say I've one my share of stretching the paper logs. I once drove from Philly to Carlinville Il and only stopped once to fuel and piss. No shit. I got back home and my boss said to sleep and not drive without my required breaks. I just wanted to come home man truck driving sucks.

  • When I have a good sizzling steak off the grill I like a good lager lately it's been SAM ADAMS BOSTON LAGER (yeah Boston I'll toast to papi 😆 )

    Pizza also a good lager.

    Pasta occasionally a red wine but I'm no wine snob, Riunite Lambrusco.

    I haven't had whiskey in awhile but I told the wife next time she's out shopping pick me up a nice Canadian blend, I used to drink Canadian Mist among others.

  • When I have a good sizzling steak off the grill I like a good lager lately it's been SAM ADAMS BOSTON LAGER (yeah Boston I'll toast to papi 😆 )

    Pizza also a good lager.

    Pasta occasionally a red wine but I'm no wine snob, Riunite Lambrusco.

    I haven't had whiskey in awhile but I told the wife next time she's out shopping pick me up a nice Canadian blend, I used to drink Canadian Mist among others.

    @mjp28 said:

    When I have a good sizzling steak off the grill I like a good lager lately it's been SAM ADAMS BOSTON LAGER (yeah Boston I'll toast to papi 😆 )

    Pizza also a good lager.

    Pasta occasionally a red wine but I'm no wine snob, Riunite Lambrusco.

    I haven't had whiskey in awhile but I told the wife next time she's out shopping pick me up a nice Canadian blend, I used to drink Canadian Mist among others.

    I like Canadian whiskeys. They are lighter which is good.
  • @mjp28 said:

    When I have a good sizzling steak off the grill I like a good lager lately it's been SAM ADAMS BOSTON LAGER (yeah Boston I'll toast to papi 😆 )

    Pizza also a good lager.

    Pasta occasionally a red wine but I'm no wine snob, Riunite Lambrusco.

    I haven't had whiskey in awhile but I told the wife next time she's out shopping pick me up a nice Canadian blend, I used to drink Canadian Mist among others.

    I like Canadian whiskeys. They are lighter which is good.

    "One said:

    I like Canadian whiskeys. They are lighter which is good.

    I used to buy the half gallon but doc went crazy about that years back, turned out to be basically a false alarm so I'm going back.....I enjoy it on the rocks in the evening. 😉

  • Don't hardly ever drink whiskey, but my favorite is Crown Royal.

  • An Amberbock with a double shot of Dewars and I'm a happy man. 😛

  • Don't hardly ever drink whiskey, but my favorite is Crown Royal.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Don't hardly ever drink whiskey, but my favorite is Crown Royal.

    I never could drink Crown straight though.
  • @gftchris said:

    Where I expect being drunk on the job is almost mandatory - if the bigwigs don't enforce it, you'll need it to get through the day!

    Lol yes there were some people drinking sometimes to be truthful but not me. One cashier got fired for having a cup of soft drink with some spirits in it one time.

    A couple of months ago I was rummaging through a drawer looking for a title and found a bag of airplane shots. I drank em and probably shouldn't have but oh we'll I liked it.

    @one-post said:

    Lol yes there were some people drinking sometimes to be truthful but not me. One cashier got fired for having a cup of soft drink with some spirits in it one time.

    A couple of months ago I was rummaging through a drawer looking for a title and found a bag of airplane shots. I drank em and probably shouldn't have but oh we'll I liked it.

    Those people coming in for those ice shaved flavor drinks. Hammered!! 5th under sit in car/purses. Never use soft drinks again, to easy of a catch.

  • @one-post said:

    Lol yes there were some people drinking sometimes to be truthful but not me. One cashier got fired for having a cup of soft drink with some spirits in it one time.

    A couple of months ago I was rummaging through a drawer looking for a title and found a bag of airplane shots. I drank em and probably shouldn't have but oh we'll I liked it.

    Those people coming in for those ice shaved flavor drinks. Hammered!! 5th under sit in car/purses. Never use soft drinks again, to easy of a catch.

    @gumby73 said:

    Those people coming in for those ice shaved flavor drinks. Hammered!! 5th under sit in car/purses. Never use soft drinks again, to easy of a catch.

    Huh?

  • Whos drinking what?

    I'd love to have a double shot of some good bourbon and a cold PBR right now but I can't. 🙁

    But however you guys can drink one for me plz.

    @one-post said:

    Whos drinking what?

    Well, I'm a Bucs fan and a Browns fan....

    Yer damn right I drink!! 😛

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Don't hardly ever drink whiskey, but my favorite is Crown Royal.

    I never could drink Crown straight though.

    "One said:

    I never could drink Crown straight though.

    My one brother was a purple baggie guy not me.

    I've done CC, VO, 7, but a bartender decades ago said try Canadian Mist and I like it.

  • I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.

  • I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.

    Oh ya
  • I drink wine during the week, beer and liquor on weekends.

  • bbedawrd stays sexually stagnant during the week. Then gets his fuck on during the weekends.

  • Good news. Sold my 59 panhead. 🙁

    But got a great deal on a 2001 sportster going to make it a bobber. The grandkids get a wheelchair van and I get a project bike. Awesome.

  • IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah

    Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini

    Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.

    WSS

  • I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.

    you seem more of a Shirley Temple type.

  • IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah

    Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini

    Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah

    Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini

    Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.

    WSS

    With your acquired taste you are now the new..."most interesting man in the world".
  • MD 20/20

    Thunderbird

    Anything with alcohol