Drinks
-
I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.
Oh yaI got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.
-
I drink wine during the week, beer and liquor on weekends.
-
bbedawrd stays sexually stagnant during the week. Then gets his fuck on during the weekends.
-
Good news. Sold my 59 panhead.

But got a great deal on a 2001 sportster going to make it a bobber. The grandkids get a wheelchair van and I get a project bike. Awesome.
-
IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah
Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini
Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.
WSS
-
I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.
I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.
you seem more of a Shirley Temple type.
-
IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah
Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini
Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.
WSS
With your acquired taste you are now the new..."most interesting man in the world".IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah
Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini
Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.
WSS
-
MD 20/20
Thunderbird
Anything with alcohol
-
MD 20/20
Thunderbird
Anything with alcohol
MD 20/20
Thunderbird
Anything with alcohol
Mad dog? T-bird? Sunoco high test? A siphon in a parking lot?

Nice to see a man with discerning taste in alcoholic beverages.

-
MD 20/20
Thunderbird
Anything with alcohol
Back in the day I got real drunk on mad dog and passed out naked under the kitchen table. My wife came home to a pleasant suprise. The shower was still running as well. I guess I was going to get cleaned up.MD 20/20
Thunderbird
Anything with alcohol
-
IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah
Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini
Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.
WSS
IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah
Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini
Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.
WSS
Pale ale all the way. IPA is decent (fun origin story), but really any pale ale is good with me.
I like a good red wine as well if the meal calls for it, though I'll rarely drink it on its own.
And on a cold night, maybe a port.
And that's about it. I can drink other stuff, like if there's only lager available, or if someone else ordered a round of shots then I'm not gonna decline, but out of preference, that's about it.
-
I used to be into pilsner beers for years but now prefer a good lager especially with a hearty meal like steaks or chops hot off the grill.
-
you'all ought to man up and have a sassafrass tea on the rocks with a
little Browns umbrella in it. That's my hard hitting pick me up after a
long day workin the farm......
have to go split more wood now...
-
IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah
Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini
Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.
WSS
Pale ale all the way. IPA is decent (fun origin story), but really any pale ale is good with me.
I like a good red wine as well if the meal calls for it, though I'll rarely drink it on its own.
And on a cold night, maybe a port.
And that's about it. I can drink other stuff, like if there's only lager available, or if someone else ordered a round of shots then I'm not gonna decline, but out of preference, that's about it.
You are absolutely correct about the origin what we call IPA probably shouldn't be called IPA at all (maybe AP) because the Hops are relatively new hybrids grown in the Pacific Northwest. Also a lot of the session beers get called IPA which is a misnomer because of the low alcohol content. My personal favorites are white Rajah and Headhunter.Pale ale all the way. IPA is decent (fun origin story), but really any pale ale is good with me.
I like a good red wine as well if the meal calls for it, though I'll rarely drink it on its own.
And on a cold night, maybe a port.
And that's about it. I can drink other stuff, like if there's only lager available, or if someone else ordered a round of shots then I'm not gonna decline, but out of preference, that's about it.
Pimms Cup?
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login