Skip to content

Drinks

Barber Shop Talk
36 11 1.4k
  • I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I got this great hard apple cider from a local orchard. It's called "hot chick" and it's hard apple cider infused with hot peppers.

    you seem more of a Shirley Temple type.

  • IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah

    Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini

    Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah

    Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini

    Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.

    WSS

    With your acquired taste you are now the new..."most interesting man in the world".
  • MD 20/20

    Thunderbird

    Anything with alcohol

  • MD 20/20

    Thunderbird

    Anything with alcohol

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    MD 20/20

    Thunderbird

    Anything with alcohol

    Mad dog? T-bird? Sunoco high test? A siphon in a parking lot? 😆

    Nice to see a man with discerning taste in alcoholic beverages. 😉

  • MD 20/20

    Thunderbird

    Anything with alcohol

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    MD 20/20

    Thunderbird

    Anything with alcohol

    Back in the day I got real drunk on mad dog and passed out naked under the kitchen table. My wife came home to a pleasant suprise. The shower was still running as well. I guess I was going to get cleaned up.
  • something new here is MaryJanes wine it has cbd not thc in it so i'm guessing you would get real mellow oh and it's green

  • IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah

    Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini

    Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah

    Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini

    Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.

    WSS

    Pale ale all the way. IPA is decent (fun origin story), but really any pale ale is good with me.

    I like a good red wine as well if the meal calls for it, though I'll rarely drink it on its own.

    And on a cold night, maybe a port.

    And that's about it. I can drink other stuff, like if there's only lager available, or if someone else ordered a round of shots then I'm not gonna decline, but out of preference, that's about it.

  • I used to be into pilsner beers for years but now prefer a good lager especially with a hearty meal like steaks or chops hot off the grill.

  • I used to be into pilsner beers for years but now prefer a good lager especially with a hearty meal like steaks or chops hot off the grill.

    @mjp28 said:

    I used to be into pilsner beers for years but now prefer a good lager especially with a hearty meal like steaks or chops hot off the grill.

    28, you sir are a fucking man.
  • you'all ought to man up and have a sassafrass tea on the rocks with a

    little Browns umbrella in it. That's my hard hitting pick me up after a

    long day workin the farm......

    have to go split more wood now...

  • @westside-steve said:

    IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah

    Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini

    Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.

    WSS

    Pale ale all the way. IPA is decent (fun origin story), but really any pale ale is good with me.

    I like a good red wine as well if the meal calls for it, though I'll rarely drink it on its own.

    And on a cold night, maybe a port.

    And that's about it. I can drink other stuff, like if there's only lager available, or if someone else ordered a round of shots then I'm not gonna decline, but out of preference, that's about it.

    @gftchris said:

    Pale ale all the way. IPA is decent (fun origin story), but really any pale ale is good with me.

    I like a good red wine as well if the meal calls for it, though I'll rarely drink it on its own.

    And on a cold night, maybe a port.

    And that's about it. I can drink other stuff, like if there's only lager available, or if someone else ordered a round of shots then I'm not gonna decline, but out of preference, that's about it.

    You are absolutely correct about the origin what we call IPA probably shouldn't be called IPA at all (maybe AP) because the Hops are relatively new hybrids grown in the Pacific Northwest. Also a lot of the session beers get called IPA which is a misnomer because of the low alcohol content. My personal favorites are white Rajah and Headhunter.

    Pimms Cup?

    WSS