Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. I guess I'm a sorry Republican

I guess I'm a sorry Republican

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
11 Posts 8 Posters 387 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • One Post One PostO
    • 4k Posts
    • 284 Reputation
    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by One Post
    #1

    Dont want to be so self absorbed but have to tell you all.

    I joined asfn (Arizona sports fans forum). Well I left because I don't agree with the liberal views of them. They accused me of trolling which is what? Not agreeing with the Hilary campaign or women in charge? Anyway I thanked them for the donations for the wheelchair van and they (Lance family) were way short. I paid the rest of it by selling my 59 pan head

    Thank you all for being so open minded. The liberals think they are but in truth they only agree with what they want anything else is out of the question.

    Thank you Browns.

    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Probably a bunch of wet backs.

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      C 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • One Post One PostO
        • 4k Posts
        • 284 Reputation
        One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Bunch of faggots. I'm telling you I'm about to denounce the Cards altogether.

        https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

          Probably a bunch of wet backs.

          Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
          • 24k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @diehardbrownsfan said:

          Probably a bunch of wet backs.

          U forgot #noracist

          Orherwise its racist. See this is the age of donald trump, u get to say whatever u feel like even if its racist or sexist whatever "ist" u can come up with. As long as you #no... it, its all good

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
            • 13k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Let me make sure I have this correct - you join a sports forum, only to bitch about their politics...?

            Then something regarding donations earns them you calling them 'faggots'. That about right?

            One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • gftChris gftChrisG
              • 13k Posts
              • 428 Reputation
              gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
              #6

              And to be clear, it's an Arizona sports forum, and they were too liberal for you? Cos I was literally just in Arizona and everyone was conservative as fuck.

              One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • tiamat63T tiamat63

                Let me make sure I have this correct - you join a sports forum, only to bitch about their politics...?

                Then something regarding donations earns them you calling them 'faggots'. That about right?

                One Post One PostO
                • 4k Posts
                • 284 Reputation
                One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @tiamat63 said:

                Let me make sure I have this correct - you join a sports forum, only to bitch about their politics...?

                Then something regarding donations earns them you calling them 'faggots'. That about right?

                Just a handful.
                https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • gftChrisG gftChris

                  And to be clear, it's an Arizona sports forum, and they were too liberal for you? Cos I was literally just in Arizona and everyone was conservative as fuck.

                  One Post One PostO
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 284 Reputation
                  One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @gftchris said:

                  And to be clear, it's an Arizona sports forum, and they were too liberal for you? Cos I was literally just in Arizona and everyone was conservative as fuck.

                  Ya I know right?
                  https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                    • 11k Posts
                    • 3k Reputation
                    OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    14202591_1108579389189667_48330651882953

                    BrownsKiddB 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

                      14202591_1108579389189667_48330651882953

                      BrownsKidd BrownsKiddB Very Popular Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 102 Reputation
                      BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @oldbrownsfan said:

                      14202591_1108579389189667_48330651882953

                      And the guy can still afford to buy beer.,...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                        • 33k Posts
                        • 3k Reputation
                        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I like how the kid is fat haha.

                        Maybe he should be doing a different event.

                        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate