I turned Brown
-
OK one post, as new and proud Browns fan, I will share this story with you in order to give you inspiration and back bone.
One Monday evening 3 football fans are walking to their local watering hole to watch the game. One guy was a stealer fan, one was a Lion's fan and the 3rd a Browns fan. They went around a corner and came upon the body of a woman lying there nude. Real quick the Browns fan placed his cap on her left breast and says we gotta get a cop. The Lions fan puts his cap on her other breast and sez let's go. The stealer fan puts his cap on her crotch and sez I'm with ya. They quickly find a cop and return. The cop looks at her and picks up the lion and Browns caps and return them. He then stoops and picks up the hat on her crotch, gets a real puzzled look on his face and drops the cap back down and scratches his head. The stool sample looking concerned asked if something is wrong. The cop stated that he was confused because every time he had ever seen a stealer hat that it always had an asshole under it.
Please remember this story and tell it each time you see one of those hats. It's a great pre emptive strike.
-
OK one post, as new and proud Browns fan, I will share this story with you in order to give you inspiration and back bone.
One Monday evening 3 football fans are walking to their local watering hole to watch the game. One guy was a stealer fan, one was a Lion's fan and the 3rd a Browns fan. They went around a corner and came upon the body of a woman lying there nude. Real quick the Browns fan placed his cap on her left breast and says we gotta get a cop. The Lions fan puts his cap on her other breast and sez let's go. The stealer fan puts his cap on her crotch and sez I'm with ya. They quickly find a cop and return. The cop looks at her and picks up the lion and Browns caps and return them. He then stoops and picks up the hat on her crotch, gets a real puzzled look on his face and drops the cap back down and scratches his head. The stool sample looking concerned asked if something is wrong. The cop stated that he was confused because every time he had ever seen a stealer hat that it always had an asshole under it.
Please remember this story and tell it each time you see one of those hats. It's a great pre emptive strike.
Lol very goodOK one post, as new and proud Browns fan, I will share this story with you in order to give you inspiration and back bone.
One Monday evening 3 football fans are walking to their local watering hole to watch the game. One guy was a stealer fan, one was a Lion's fan and the 3rd a Browns fan. They went around a corner and came upon the body of a woman lying there nude. Real quick the Browns fan placed his cap on her left breast and says we gotta get a cop. The Lions fan puts his cap on her other breast and sez let's go. The stealer fan puts his cap on her crotch and sez I'm with ya. They quickly find a cop and return. The cop looks at her and picks up the lion and Browns caps and return them. He then stoops and picks up the hat on her crotch, gets a real puzzled look on his face and drops the cap back down and scratches his head. The stool sample looking concerned asked if something is wrong. The cop stated that he was confused because every time he had ever seen a stealer hat that it always had an asshole under it.
Please remember this story and tell it each time you see one of those hats. It's a great pre emptive strike.
-
Goddamn fellas I was denouncing the Cards and said I turned brown. Didn't mean to start a Pissing contest. Gee whiz
-
Goddamn fellas I was denouncing the Cards and said I turned brown. Didn't mean to start a Pissing contest. Gee whiz
"One said:
Goddamn fellas I was denouncing the Cards and said I turned brown. Didn't mean to start a Pissing contest. Gee whiz
ANYTHING starts a pissing contest on this board.
Anyway, I recall many references at the time to an expansion draft that would fill up the Browns roster, which means that on one level the league thought of the Browns as a new team. I don't think anyone thought there would be cyber fistfights over it so many years later. If no one cared then, why care now?
Oh, here's an interesting official NFL logo..... (ducks quickly)
-
Lol very goodOK one post, as new and proud Browns fan, I will share this story with you in order to give you inspiration and back bone.
One Monday evening 3 football fans are walking to their local watering hole to watch the game. One guy was a stealer fan, one was a Lion's fan and the 3rd a Browns fan. They went around a corner and came upon the body of a woman lying there nude. Real quick the Browns fan placed his cap on her left breast and says we gotta get a cop. The Lions fan puts his cap on her other breast and sez let's go. The stealer fan puts his cap on her crotch and sez I'm with ya. They quickly find a cop and return. The cop looks at her and picks up the lion and Browns caps and return them. He then stoops and picks up the hat on her crotch, gets a real puzzled look on his face and drops the cap back down and scratches his head. The stool sample looking concerned asked if something is wrong. The cop stated that he was confused because every time he had ever seen a stealer hat that it always had an asshole under it.
Please remember this story and tell it each time you see one of those hats. It's a great pre emptive strike.
Lol very good
Then there was the Browns fan and the 2 Stooler fans who went deer hunting together. The land owner put the stooler fans in their own deer blind and the Browns fan in another with instructions not to leave it since the woods were thick and he didn't want any accidents. Sure enough a trophy buck went right past the Browns fan's open area before he could get a shot off. He couldn't stand it so left the stand and right on cue, Bam, Bam--- he' on the ground. The stooler fans rush him to the hospital where he is taken in for emergency surgery. When the doctor comes out they ask if he is gonna be ok. The doc says, "Well judging from where the entry and exit wounds were located I thought he had a good chance-----------------if only you boys hadn't field dressed him before you brought him in."

-
Lol very good
Then there was the Browns fan and the 2 Stooler fans who went deer hunting together. The land owner put the stooler fans in their own deer blind and the Browns fan in another with instructions not to leave it since the woods were thick and he didn't want any accidents. Sure enough a trophy buck went right past the Browns fan's open area before he could get a shot off. He couldn't stand it so left the stand and right on cue, Bam, Bam--- he' on the ground. The stooler fans rush him to the hospital where he is taken in for emergency surgery. When the doctor comes out they ask if he is gonna be ok. The doc says, "Well judging from where the entry and exit wounds were located I thought he had a good chance-----------------if only you boys hadn't field dressed him before you brought him in."

Then there was the Browns fan and the 2 Stooler fans who went deer hunting together. The land owner put the stooler fans in their own deer blind and the Browns fan in another with instructions not to leave it since the woods were thick and he didn't want any accidents. Sure enough a trophy buck went right past the Browns fan's open area before he could get a shot off. He couldn't stand it so left the stand and right on cue, Bam, Bam--- he' on the ground. The stooler fans rush him to the hospital where he is taken in for emergency surgery. When the doctor comes out they ask if he is gonna be ok. The doc says, "Well judging from where the entry and exit wounds were located I thought he had a good chance-----------------if only you boys hadn't field dressed him before you brought him in."

No Browns fan in his right mind would hunt with stool fans. Maybe fish with em....time to cut bait and fish for carp
-
I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.
I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.
Anyone becoming a Browns fan during one of the worst losing stretches in our history ought to be a great fan when we get things turned around (and we will).
-
"One said:
Goddamn fellas I was denouncing the Cards and said I turned brown. Didn't mean to start a Pissing contest. Gee whiz
ANYTHING starts a pissing contest on this board.
Anyway, I recall many references at the time to an expansion draft that would fill up the Browns roster, which means that on one level the league thought of the Browns as a new team. I don't think anyone thought there would be cyber fistfights over it so many years later. If no one cared then, why care now?
Oh, here's an interesting official NFL logo..... (ducks quickly)
Oh, here's an interesting official NFL logo..... (ducks quickly)
lol... clearly photoshopped from the official, Browns' "1999 Reactivation Draft" patch...
I'd forgotten how forgettable that draft was... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NFL_expansion_draft
-
Oh, here's an interesting official NFL logo..... (ducks quickly)
lol... clearly photoshopped from the official, Browns' "1999 Reactivation Draft" patch...
I'd forgotten how forgettable that draft was... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NFL_expansion_draft
lol... clearly photoshopped from the official, Browns' "1999 Reactivation Draft" patch...
I'd forgotten how forgettable that draft was... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NFL_expansion_draft
Took Couch over McNabb, Scott Milanovich over Kurt Warner and Spergeon Wynn over Tom Brady all within a little over a year.
That is how you set a tone.
Z
-
lol... clearly photoshopped from the official, Browns' "1999 Reactivation Draft" patch...
I'd forgotten how forgettable that draft was... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NFL_expansion_draft
Took Couch over McNabb, Scott Milanovich over Kurt Warner and Spergeon Wynn over Tom Brady all within a little over a year.
That is how you set a tone.
Z
Zombo said:
Took Couch over McNabb, Scott Milanovich over Kurt Warner and Spergeon Wynn over Tom Brady all within a little over a year.
That is how you set a tone.
Z
The players offered in that draft were not exactly prime beef! There is a list somewhere online, I have seen it.
Pgh once had Earl Morrall, Jack Kemp, and Len Dawson.....ALL AT THE SAME TIME! Didn't know what to do with them. And two seasons before that, they cut Johnny Unitas. Jim Finks and Ted Marchibroda (OK, not really that good) were in there too, but somehow Pgh would stink for another 15 years, until they learned to set a tone. And evaluate talent. So, an organization can be fixed.
-
Oh, here's an interesting official NFL logo..... (ducks quickly)
lol... clearly photoshopped from the official, Browns' "1999 Reactivation Draft" patch...
I'd forgotten how forgettable that draft was... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NFL_expansion_draft
lol... clearly photoshopped from the official, Browns' "1999 Reactivation Draft" patch...
I'd forgotten how forgettable that draft was... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NFL_expansion_draft
I attended that Draft. I had a pin from it that I thought might one day become a collector's item. Instead of selling it, I gave it to my neighbor's son.
-
lol... clearly photoshopped from the official, Browns' "1999 Reactivation Draft" patch...
I'd forgotten how forgettable that draft was... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NFL_expansion_draft
Took Couch over McNabb, Scott Milanovich over Kurt Warner and Spergeon Wynn over Tom Brady all within a little over a year.
That is how you set a tone.
Z
Zombo said:
Took Couch over McNabb, Scott Milanovich over Kurt Warner and Spergeon Wynn over Tom Brady all within a little over a year.
That is how you set a tone.
Z
Dwight Clark was special, wasn't he?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login