Skip to content

I turned Brown

The Browns Board
112 27 2.8k
  • @ghoolie said:

    yes, we don't root for them. We just watch them lose.

    Well big deal then Ghoolie. I'm with you MFers.
  • @ghoolie said:

    Because he has stuck his thumb up all their fans asses. Now he is coming after you.

    Lol too funny.

    Hey I will trim my thumbnail for ye real goot en tight.

    "One said:

    Lol too funny.

    Hey I will trim my thumbnail for ye real goot en tight.

    Was that you with your thumb out on 77 the other day?
  • "One said:

    Lol too funny.

    Hey I will trim my thumbnail for ye real goot en tight.

    Was that you with your thumb out on 77 the other day?

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Was that you with your thumb out on 77 the other day?

    Lol no very good.
  • Welcome aboard. By the time we are in the Super Bowl you can say your a fan from way back 🙂

  • Welcome to the dumpster fire that is this team. In other words, Welcome to hell

  • @bob806 said:

    Welcome.

    Why did you shun the Cards?

    I'm a Cards fan from way back. I liked them in Stl. and now that they're winning my opinion doesn't matter to most Az fans. Screw em. Enough about Az lets get a W!

    Go Browns!

    @one-post said:

    I'm a Cards fan from way back. I liked them in Stl. and now that they're winning my opinion doesn't matter to most Az fans. Screw em. Enough about Az lets get a W!

    Go Browns!

    Right, as if your opinion ever mattered to Az fans.

    Also your thread title sounds shitty, pun intended.

    How about, "My blood aint no longer red. (Cardinals) I now only bleed Orange and Brown".

    Wasn't that better?

  • Lol!

  • Welcome! Ya really stepped in a deep pile!

  • I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    @one-post said:

    I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    Thatta boy!

    What do you call 2 gay Hispanic Steeler fans playing basketball? Juan on Juan

    What do you call 2 gay Irish Steeler fans? Kevin Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fits-Kevin or Vagitron and Stinkhole

    What's the difference between Mrs Roethlisberger and a rooster? One says "Cock-a-doodle-do"- the other says "Any-cock-will-do"

    What did they call a Steeler Team Doctor more interested in HGH use outside of clinical purpose? Employee of the Year (for 22 consecutive seasons)

  • What's the difference between a lady stool fan and a catfish? One has whiskers and smells funny. The other is a fish.

  • I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    @one-post said:

    I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    Exactly what were the details of the bet you lost?

  • I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    "One said:

    I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    Welcome, you fucking front running bandwagon jumping fool!

  • I thought you became a browns fan last year after you banged a girl from Cleveland

  • "One said:

    I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    Welcome, you fucking front running bandwagon jumping fool!

    @canton-dawg said:

    Welcome, you fucking front running bandwagon jumping fool!

    lol... Buy low... sell high...

  • One Post could be the guy that had to get on board before we could turn this around. We'll see if we light up the Tits and he is undefeated as a full-fledged Browns fan.

    Hey ... If you join up at 0-5 after a 3-13 ... you're not here for the wrong reasons.

    It will be cute when he bashes his first Steeler.

    Zombo

  • One Post could be the guy that had to get on board before we could turn this around. We'll see if we light up the Tits and he is undefeated as a full-fledged Browns fan.

    Hey ... If you join up at 0-5 after a 3-13 ... you're not here for the wrong reasons.

    It will be cute when he bashes his first Steeler.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    One Post could be the guy that had to get on board before we could turn this around. We'll see if we light up the Tits and he is undefeated as a full-fledged Browns fan.

    Hey ... If you join up at 0-5 after a 3-13 ... you're not here for the wrong reasons.

    It will be cute when he bashes his first Steeler.

    Zombo

    It took a year Zombo. In this first year Cleveland gets a championship from the Cavs and the Indians still have a shot. Lol

    Go Browns!

  • Zombo said:

    One Post could be the guy that had to get on board before we could turn this around. We'll see if we light up the Tits and he is undefeated as a full-fledged Browns fan.

    Hey ... If you join up at 0-5 after a 3-13 ... you're not here for the wrong reasons.

    It will be cute when he bashes his first Steeler.

    Zombo

    It took a year Zombo. In this first year Cleveland gets a championship from the Cavs and the Indians still have a shot. Lol

    Go Browns!

    @one-post said:

    It took a year Zombo. In this first year Cleveland gets a championship from the Cavs and the Indians still have a shot. Lol

    Go Browns!

    We also got Wargo out of the Johnny mess, he has come back to the mecca from whence his family came.

    I'm still working on Tex. Maybe if the Broncos keep playing Simien at QB he will denounce them and jump on the "wagon" too ... still time to enjoy the first win under the guys that are going to take us to the Super Bowl.

    Zombo

  • I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    "One said:

    I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    Welcome. And check your inbox for that Groupon for antidepressants.

  • I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    @one-post said:

    I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

    Super Bowl Bound now. For sure.

  • @one-post said:

    It took a year Zombo. In this first year Cleveland gets a championship from the Cavs and the Indians still have a shot. Lol

    Go Browns!

    We also got Wargo out of the Johnny mess, he has come back to the mecca from whence his family came.

    I'm still working on Tex. Maybe if the Broncos keep playing Simien at QB he will denounce them and jump on the "wagon" too ... still time to enjoy the first win under the guys that are going to take us to the Super Bowl.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    We also got Wargo out of the Johnny mess, he has come back to the mecca from whence his family came.

    I'm still working on Tex. Maybe if the Broncos keep playing Simien at QB he will denounce them and jump on the "wagon" too ... still time to enjoy the first win under the guys that are going to take us to the Super Bowl.

    Zombo

    You should know by now I don't desert a team just because they fuck up their QB situation like Elway did. I don't have a problem being a fan of two different teams and as I have stated before, if the Browns are in the playoffs against the Broncos I'll go with the Browns because the Broncos have had their Superbowl wins already.