I turned Brown
-
I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.
-
It took a year Zombo. In this first year Cleveland gets a championship from the Cavs and the Indians still have a shot. Lol
Go Browns!
We also got Wargo out of the Johnny mess, he has come back to the mecca from whence his family came.
I'm still working on Tex. Maybe if the Broncos keep playing Simien at QB he will denounce them and jump on the "wagon" too ... still time to enjoy the first win under the guys that are going to take us to the Super Bowl.
Zombo
Zombo said:
We also got Wargo out of the Johnny mess, he has come back to the mecca from whence his family came.
I'm still working on Tex. Maybe if the Broncos keep playing Simien at QB he will denounce them and jump on the "wagon" too ... still time to enjoy the first win under the guys that are going to take us to the Super Bowl.
Zombo
You should know by now I don't desert a team just because they fuck up their QB situation like Elway did. I don't have a problem being a fan of two different teams and as I have stated before, if the Browns are in the playoffs against the Broncos I'll go with the Browns because the Broncos have had their Superbowl wins already.
-
Zombo said:
We also got Wargo out of the Johnny mess, he has come back to the mecca from whence his family came.
I'm still working on Tex. Maybe if the Broncos keep playing Simien at QB he will denounce them and jump on the "wagon" too ... still time to enjoy the first win under the guys that are going to take us to the Super Bowl.
Zombo
You should know by now I don't desert a team just because they fuck up their QB situation like Elway did. I don't have a problem being a fan of two different teams and as I have stated before, if the Browns are in the playoffs against the Broncos I'll go with the Browns because the Broncos have had their Superbowl wins already.
You should know by now I don't desert a team just because they fuck up their QB situation like Elway did. I don't have a problem being a fan of two different teams and as I have stated before, if the Browns are in the playoffs against the Broncos I'll go with the Browns because the Broncos have had their Superbowl wins already.
If you just would have just finished that with "because the Browns come first" ... You're close.
Z
-

-

-

-
I guess I'm weird. But I couldn't switch my allegiance. My simple little grey cells can't imagine ever doing that.
Perhaps it's upbringing. My grandfather was a Steelers fan. We used to go see him often...and he would say to me, "Oh, Allen. Your Browns beat up my Steelers again last week." And I would say, "Sorry Va-voo". (I thought that was his name - it was really Joseph) I respected Va-voo for sticking with his incredibly lousy team.
Of course, a week or two after he died, Franco made the Immaculate Reception. And his Steelers have tormented me ever since. I BLAME HIM!
I hate his Steelers. But I still love him.

-
You should know by now I don't desert a team just because they fuck up their QB situation like Elway did. I don't have a problem being a fan of two different teams and as I have stated before, if the Browns are in the playoffs against the Broncos I'll go with the Browns because the Broncos have had their Superbowl wins already.
If you just would have just finished that with "because the Browns come first" ... You're close.
Z
Zombo said:
If you just would have just finished that with "because the Browns come first" ... You're close.
Z
Well when they play at the same time I always watch the Browns live and record the Broncos. Fortunately most Broncos home games are after the Browns play. But that pretty much makes them first in something anyway.

-
Zombo said:
We also got Wargo out of the Johnny mess, he has come back to the mecca from whence his family came.
I'm still working on Tex. Maybe if the Broncos keep playing Simien at QB he will denounce them and jump on the "wagon" too ... still time to enjoy the first win under the guys that are going to take us to the Super Bowl.
Zombo
You should know by now I don't desert a team just because they fuck up their QB situation like Elway did. I don't have a problem being a fan of two different teams and as I have stated before, if the Browns are in the playoffs against the Broncos I'll go with the Browns because the Broncos have had their Superbowl wins already.
You should know by now I don't desert a team just because they fuck up their QB situation like Elway did.
Elway fucked up a QB situation?
-
I guess I'm weird. But I couldn't switch my allegiance. My simple little grey cells can't imagine ever doing that.
Perhaps it's upbringing. My grandfather was a Steelers fan. We used to go see him often...and he would say to me, "Oh, Allen. Your Browns beat up my Steelers again last week." And I would say, "Sorry Va-voo". (I thought that was his name - it was really Joseph) I respected Va-voo for sticking with his incredibly lousy team.
Of course, a week or two after he died, Franco made the Immaculate Reception. And his Steelers have tormented me ever since. I BLAME HIM!
I hate his Steelers. But I still love him.

I never thought I would've either. I was a long time Cards fan.I guess I'm weird. But I couldn't switch my allegiance. My simple little grey cells can't imagine ever doing that.
Perhaps it's upbringing. My grandfather was a Steelers fan. We used to go see him often...and he would say to me, "Oh, Allen. Your Browns beat up my Steelers again last week." And I would say, "Sorry Va-voo". (I thought that was his name - it was really Joseph) I respected Va-voo for sticking with his incredibly lousy team.
Of course, a week or two after he died, Franco made the Immaculate Reception. And his Steelers have tormented me ever since. I BLAME HIM!
I hate his Steelers. But I still love him.

Many factors play in this situation that are consistent with the Browns. The Cards leave Stl and the Browns leave Cleveland. I stuck with the Cards since the move in ' 87. But there has been no fellow fans to share football with even in the down seasons.
Im starting new and the fans in Az don't care about a big fan in Il.
Go Browns!
-
You should know by now I don't desert a team just because they fuck up their QB situation like Elway did.
Elway fucked up a QB situation?
-
I never thought I would've either. I was a long time Cards fan.I guess I'm weird. But I couldn't switch my allegiance. My simple little grey cells can't imagine ever doing that.
Perhaps it's upbringing. My grandfather was a Steelers fan. We used to go see him often...and he would say to me, "Oh, Allen. Your Browns beat up my Steelers again last week." And I would say, "Sorry Va-voo". (I thought that was his name - it was really Joseph) I respected Va-voo for sticking with his incredibly lousy team.
Of course, a week or two after he died, Franco made the Immaculate Reception. And his Steelers have tormented me ever since. I BLAME HIM!
I hate his Steelers. But I still love him.

Many factors play in this situation that are consistent with the Browns. The Cards leave Stl and the Browns leave Cleveland. I stuck with the Cards since the move in ' 87. But there has been no fellow fans to share football with even in the down seasons.
Im starting new and the fans in Az don't care about a big fan in Il.
Go Browns!
I never thought I would've either. I was a long time Cards fan.
Many factors play in this situation that are consistent with the Browns. The Cards leave Stl and the Browns leave Cleveland. I stuck with the Cards since the move in ' 87. But there has been no fellow fans to share football with even in the down seasons.
Im starting new and the fans in Az don't care about a big fan in Il.
Go Browns!
Uhmm....the Browns NEVER left Cleveland. If you are to be a Browns fan.....know your facts about the team.
-
I never thought I would've either. I was a long time Cards fan.
Many factors play in this situation that are consistent with the Browns. The Cards leave Stl and the Browns leave Cleveland. I stuck with the Cards since the move in ' 87. But there has been no fellow fans to share football with even in the down seasons.
Im starting new and the fans in Az don't care about a big fan in Il.
Go Browns!
Uhmm....the Browns NEVER left Cleveland. If you are to be a Browns fan.....know your facts about the team.
Whatthefuckever. If you respond to me don't be a douchebag.Uhmm....the Browns NEVER left Cleveland. If you are to be a Browns fan.....know your facts about the team.
-
Whatthefuckever. If you respond to me don't be a douchebag.Uhmm....the Browns NEVER left Cleveland. If you are to be a Browns fan.....know your facts about the team.
-
The Browns left Cleveland then changed their name. The Cleveland gets the Browns team name and uni's again. That's what happened.From one douchebag to another: just giving you the facts Ma'am.
-
The Browns left Cleveland then changed their name. The Cleveland gets the Browns team name and uni's again. That's what happened.From one douchebag to another: just giving you the facts Ma'am.
The Browns left Cleveland then changed their name. The Cleveland gets the Browns team name and uni's again. That's what happened.
....and look what they went it did to our uni's!

--------------
Baltimore moves to Indy
St. Louis moves to Arizona
Los Angeles moves to St. Louis
Cleveland moves to Baltimore
Cleveland gets a new franchise
Los Angeles who moved to St. Louis moves back to Los Angeles
...certainly, in hindsight it looks like total madness.
-
Don't forget about the Oilers moving to Tenn and changing their name as well.
-
"One said:
Don't forget about the Oilers moving to Tenn and changing their name as well.
And never forget who has the most being in their trophy case.
-
I never thought I would've either. I was a long time Cards fan.
Many factors play in this situation that are consistent with the Browns. The Cards leave Stl and the Browns leave Cleveland. I stuck with the Cards since the move in ' 87. But there has been no fellow fans to share football with even in the down seasons.
Im starting new and the fans in Az don't care about a big fan in Il.
Go Browns!
Uhmm....the Browns NEVER left Cleveland. If you are to be a Browns fan.....know your facts about the team.
Uhmm....the Browns NEVER left Cleveland. If you are to be a Browns fan.....know your facts about the team.
I don't want to argue here, but it took a court injunction to stop Modell from keeping the Browns name, 99.9% sure on that.
EDIT: Modell announced the move in November of 1995. The legal settlement of the "Baltimore Browns" was solved in Feb. of 1996, when Modell was unsuccessful in court and had to keep the "Browns" name in Cleveland, and he was awarded a "new" franchise.
It's semantics to me. He uprooted families of players, coaches, and staff....so yeah, the team moved. And we Clevelanders were vocal enough, somewhat lucky enough, to have this idiotic decision righted (except we get an ugly reminder twice a season to play those Ratbirds).
Go Browns.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login