Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Mooochelle ObaMao running her big fat mouth again

Mooochelle ObaMao running her big fat mouth again

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
32 Posts 11 Posters 672 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    was smarting off about Trump's treating of women. She should share a cell with higgardly -

    her ranting is so dishonest it should be a crime.

    Meanwhile...

    LIMBAUGH: Michelle O Hypocrite...

    Invites Rappers To White House Who Demean Women...

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Rush is a bag of hot air. If anyone tries to legitimately uses that "erection" video they're Retarded.

      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        so you don't believe that rappers demean women? and they have never appeared

        at the WH?

        Personally, I think moochelle would have sex with a groundhog on the WH lawn, and then

        blame white people for letting it happen.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I think you've become more openly racist over the last few years

          I also don't think a rapper is running for president

          I also know Rep presidents have brought in artists with questionable lyrics

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          W 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

            I think you've become more openly racist over the last few years

            I also don't think a rapper is running for president

            I also know Rep presidents have brought in artists with questionable lyrics

            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mld-woody said:

            I think you've become more openly racist over the last few years

            I also don't think a rapper is running for president

            I also know Rep presidents have brought in artists with questionable lyrics

            Who would that be Woody? Which white artists came in and sang about drugs and raping bitches up the ass and beating the shit out of their hoes? Garth Brooks Maybe? Taylor Swift?

            WSS

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

              Rush is a bag of hot air. If anyone tries to legitimately uses that "erection" video they're Retarded.

              StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 3k Posts
              • 365 Reputation
              StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
              #6

              @mld-woody said:

              Rush is a bag of hot air. If anyone tries to legitimately uses that "erection" video they're Retard.

              Stuart

              That's all you got? Rush is a bag of hot air because you don't like that video?

              You gotta do better than that Woodley.

              Rush is brilliant...here he catches the Moose Michelle unknowingly incriminating her husband.

              And then she said... You know what else she said? She said, "We need to elect Hillary Clinton because we need somebody to heal the wounds that divide us." Well, now, wait just a minute. Wounds that divide us? Why are there divisions in Barack Obama's America? Why are there wounds in Barack Obama's America? Why is there any healing necessary in Barack Obama's America? Whatever happened to hope and change? Whatever happened to postracial? Whatever happened to postpartisan? Whatever happened to all this?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • W Westside Steve

                @mld-woody said:

                I think you've become more openly racist over the last few years

                I also don't think a rapper is running for president

                I also know Rep presidents have brought in artists with questionable lyrics

                Who would that be Woody? Which white artists came in and sang about drugs and raping bitches up the ass and beating the shit out of their hoes? Garth Brooks Maybe? Taylor Swift?

                WSS

                StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 3k Posts
                • 365 Reputation
                StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @westside-steve said:

                Who would that be Woody? Which white artists came in and sang about drugs and raping bitches up the ass and beating the shit out of their hoes? Garth Brooks Maybe? Taylor Swift?

                WSS

                Stuart

                It musta been Westside Steve. lol

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  "Whatever happened to all this?"

                  A hard left turn across the road into the ditch..

                  Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                    • 64k Posts
                    • 8k Reputation
                    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Posted Today, 10:04 PM


                    I think you've become more openly racist over the last few years Woodysissypeckerhead

                    ******************************************

                    See? that is what makes you a woodpecker.

                    I bash higgardly and moochelle, and you say I'm racist.


                    Are you aware that higgardly is white, asswhole? sure, moochelle is black. I'm an equal opportunity

                    leftist-sombeitch basher. You really are the butt-birdbrain of this board.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
                      #10

                      meanwhile, moochelle is bashing Trump. and the WH mafia is demanding that

                      Trump not criticize moochelle.

                      hahaha. that's just great. buttock and moochelle ObaMAOs.

                      ***************************************************

                      Barack Obama's USA is Starting to Look Like Early Days of Mao's ...

                      https://dollarvigilante.com/.../barack-obamas-usa-is-starting-to-look-like-...

                      Mar 18, 2014 - As with Obama, Mao was swept into power under great fanfare as a savior by a society of people who had been so impoverished and wartorn ...

                      "Barack Obama’s USA is Starting to Look Like Early Days of Mao’s Communist China"

                      gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                        • 64k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
                        #11

                        Obama%20as%20Mao.jpgmao_tse_mo.jpg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                          • 28k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          107bb59c88f608c22d6bcc572f3b918d.jpg

                          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 10k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by LogicIsForSquares
                            #13

                            I am glad I didn't go to those links after I readt it was Rush Limbaugh. That guy is a Glenn Beck level clown. Beck at least didn't have a well known pill addiction.

                            W 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

                              I am glad I didn't go to those links after I readt it was Rush Limbaugh. That guy is a Glenn Beck level clown. Beck at least didn't have a well known pill addiction.

                              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                              • 39k Posts
                              • 9k Reputation
                              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                              #14

                              @logicisforsquares said:

                              I am glad I didn't go to those links after I readt it was Rush Limbaugh. That guy is a Glenn Beck level clown. Beck at least didn't have a well known pill addiction.

                              I think you're nuts. 😉

                              First of all I'm by no means a ditto head and will turn him on on the rare occasion I'm driving around in the afternoon and there's no interesting Cleveland Browns news. I think both he and Glenn Beck are brilliant and extremely talented broadcast professionals. Beck just happens to be, or seems, slightly insane.

                              Whether or not you agree with all or any of the stuff they say.

                              For that matter I think Rachel Maddow is brilliant though I'm not sure she has the chops to fill an impromptu, sort of, 3 hours a day.

                              WSS

                              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                              LogicIsForSquaresL Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • W Westside Steve

                                @logicisforsquares said:

                                I am glad I didn't go to those links after I readt it was Rush Limbaugh. That guy is a Glenn Beck level clown. Beck at least didn't have a well known pill addiction.

                                I think you're nuts. 😉

                                First of all I'm by no means a ditto head and will turn him on on the rare occasion I'm driving around in the afternoon and there's no interesting Cleveland Browns news. I think both he and Glenn Beck are brilliant and extremely talented broadcast professionals. Beck just happens to be, or seems, slightly insane.

                                Whether or not you agree with all or any of the stuff they say.

                                For that matter I think Rachel Maddow is brilliant though I'm not sure she has the chops to fill an impromptu, sort of, 3 hours a day.

                                WSS

                                LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 10k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @westside-steve said:

                                I think you're nuts. 😉

                                First of all I'm by no means a ditto head and will turn him on on the rare occasion I'm driving around in the afternoon and there's no interesting Cleveland Browns news. I think both he and Glenn Beck are brilliant and extremely talented broadcast professionals. Beck just happens to be, or seems, slightly insane.

                                Whether or not you agree with all or any of the stuff they say.

                                For that matter I think Rachel Maddow is brilliant though I'm not sure she has the chops to fill an impromptu, sort of, 3 hours a day.

                                WSS

                                Beck may have gone further down the rabbit hole than he was a few years ago. I haven't turned on either of those turds in probably 5 years.

                                I can't say I have watched more than 5 minutes of Maddow.

                                W 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  I think you're nuts. 😉

                                  First of all I'm by no means a ditto head and will turn him on on the rare occasion I'm driving around in the afternoon and there's no interesting Cleveland Browns news. I think both he and Glenn Beck are brilliant and extremely talented broadcast professionals. Beck just happens to be, or seems, slightly insane.

                                  Whether or not you agree with all or any of the stuff they say.

                                  For that matter I think Rachel Maddow is brilliant though I'm not sure she has the chops to fill an impromptu, sort of, 3 hours a day.

                                  WSS

                                  Beck may have gone further down the rabbit hole than he was a few years ago. I haven't turned on either of those turds in probably 5 years.

                                  I can't say I have watched more than 5 minutes of Maddow.

                                  Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                  • 39k Posts
                                  • 9k Reputation
                                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                                  #16

                                  @logicisforsquares said:

                                  Beck may have gone further down the rabbit hole than he was a few years ago. I haven't turned on either of those turds in probably 5 years.

                                  I can't say I have watched more than 5 minutes of Maddow.

                                  She's most certainly a left-wing shrike but she's smart.

                                  And most of the time if I listen to Rush Limbaugh I pretty much agree what he's talking about. It isn't that outrageous. Media Matters just picks up the most controversial statements and blows them out of proportion.

                                  WSS

                                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • C calfoxwc

                                    meanwhile, moochelle is bashing Trump. and the WH mafia is demanding that

                                    Trump not criticize moochelle.

                                    hahaha. that's just great. buttock and moochelle ObaMAOs.

                                    ***************************************************

                                    Barack Obama's USA is Starting to Look Like Early Days of Mao's ...

                                    https://dollarvigilante.com/.../barack-obamas-usa-is-starting-to-look-like-...

                                    Mar 18, 2014 - As with Obama, Mao was swept into power under great fanfare as a savior by a society of people who had been so impoverished and wartorn ...

                                    "Barack Obama’s USA is Starting to Look Like Early Days of Mao’s Communist China"

                                    gftChris gftChrisG
                                    • 13k Posts
                                    • 428 Reputation
                                    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @calfoxwc said:

                                    meanwhile, moochelle is bashing Trump. and the WH mafia is demanding that

                                    Trump not criticize moochelle.

                                    hahaha. that's just great. buttock and moochelle ObaMAOs.

                                    ***************************************************

                                    Barack Obama's USA is Starting to Look Like Early Days of Mao's ...

                                    https://dollarvigilante.com/.../barack-obamas-usa-is-starting-to-look-like-...

                                    Mar 18, 2014 - As with Obama, Mao was swept into power under great fanfare as a savior by a society of people who had been so impoverished and wartorn ...

                                    "Barack Obama’s USA is Starting to Look Like Early Days of Mao’s Communist China"

                                    The amount of sense this doesn't make is literally mind boggling.

                                    Mao came to power on the back of an impoverished and wartorn electorate - well, one out of two isn't so terrible to start with, but then again at that point in time pretty much every western country was impoverished to some degree.

                                    Mao took farmland from the farmer to give 'to the people' - the chinese government. Obama has apparently taken farm land from farmers and 'through socialism' given it to large corporations. Right. I'm not sure the writer understands socialism.

                                    "Between 1999 and 2010 the number of Americans between the ages of thirty-five and sixty-four who took their own lives rose by almost thirty per cent" - so, basically nothing to do with Obama then? One year of his presidency, two of Clinton's and all of Bush Jr's. All Obama's fault, clearly.

                                    At this point I stopped reading (probably should have done so earlier), but I suspect the rest of the article is similar.

                                    Now, cal, am I 'being emotional' here? Am I not bothering to read what you post and reply to it? Am I just disagreeing because it's 'my boy Obama'? Because as far as I can tell, the article is claiming one thing, then not really showing any support for it, and in fact is showing the opposite, generally.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                      • 39k Posts
                                      • 9k Reputation
                                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Remember that many dictators who promise equality for all have different methods of dividing up the world, or promising to at any rate. Whether it's farmland or Investments or what the hell ever promising to give more of it to the deadbeats and taking more of it from the evil rich is a winning proposition. It's just that the rich usually stay rich and the poor don't really advance. But there are more poor people and they can feel Noble in their struggle against the bad wealthy white people. Probably not that many white people in China if we are drawing distinctions.

                                      🙂

                                      The comparisons are vague and general. Two very different socio-political situations.

                                      WSS

                                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                        • 28k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        23582463-Zengchong-village-Guizhou-China

                                        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • W Westside Steve

                                          @logicisforsquares said:

                                          I am glad I didn't go to those links after I readt it was Rush Limbaugh. That guy is a Glenn Beck level clown. Beck at least didn't have a well known pill addiction.

                                          I think you're nuts. 😉

                                          First of all I'm by no means a ditto head and will turn him on on the rare occasion I'm driving around in the afternoon and there's no interesting Cleveland Browns news. I think both he and Glenn Beck are brilliant and extremely talented broadcast professionals. Beck just happens to be, or seems, slightly insane.

                                          Whether or not you agree with all or any of the stuff they say.

                                          For that matter I think Rachel Maddow is brilliant though I'm not sure she has the chops to fill an impromptu, sort of, 3 hours a day.

                                          WSS

                                          Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                          • 30k Posts
                                          • 6k Reputation
                                          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @westside-steve said:

                                          First of all I'm by no means a ditto head and will turn him on on the rare occasion I'm driving around in the afternoon and there's no interesting Cleveland Browns news. I think both he and Glenn Beck are brilliant and extremely talented broadcast professionals. Beck just happens to be, or seems, slightly insane.

                                          Whether or not you agree with all or any of the stuff they say.

                                          For that matter I think Rachel Maddow is brilliant though I'm not sure she has the chops to fill an impromptu, sort of, 3 hours a day.

                                          You are aware that filling 3 radio hours a day was how Maddow started... but since she repeats everything at least three times, it was really more like filling an hour.

                                          I used to listen to Rush during my morning commute. He used to build arguments. I loved to listen for the point at which he veered off course... threw in some fallacy, that if missed left me wondering why I disagreed with him. But at some point Rush found out he did not need to work so hard... that he could make as much money just asserting things. No commutes any more, but I still tune him in during the odd road trip. Seems a lot of stations south of the Mason-Dixon still carry him.

                                          When Beck came along he put even the old Rush's work ethic to shame. He wove some of the most convoluted stuff into apparent coherence. No idea what his approach is today. Think I have seen him once in the past few years for any extended time and that was as a guest on another show... may have been Hard Ball... I think Beck had a new book out.

                                          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate