Skip to content

How Cody Kessler fought through two family crises before and after Patriots game

The Browns Board
16 11 666
  • @orion said:

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    How awful........ So sorry for your loss.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @d-bone said:

    How awful........ So sorry for your loss.

    Thank you.

    My brother has not been well. I sort of expected this day to come.....just didn't know when. Still, quite sad and difficult.

  • @orion said:

    Everyone's got their crosses to bare.

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @orion said:

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    Hang in there man ! Help keep everyone hold it together.
  • @orion said:

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    Hang in there man ! Help keep everyone hold it together.
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @furious-styles said:

    Hang in there man ! Help keep everyone hold it together.

    Ditto Orion-tough to lose someone that close to you. Ain't no shame in a good cry over something like that. May your best memories of shared lives slowly replace the sadness.

  • @orion said:

    Everyone's got their crosses to bare.

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @orion said:

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    Sorry to hear that, Orion.

    Hope the Browns give you a little moment of relief today.

    Zombo

  • @orion said:

    Everyone's got their crosses to bare.

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @orion said:

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    Sorry for your loss Orion!

  • @orion said:

    Everyone's got their crosses to bare.

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @orion said:

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    Absolutely awful news... My sincere condolences to you and the rest of your families...

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    So sorry O, you got more brothers than you ever knew but you knew him the best. Lost mine to a senseless War. Stay strong, your family will really need you & your brother will always shine from you. #unansweredpreys

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I love this kid! He has real fight in his heart and It's a shame this team is shitty because he deserves some wins!

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Thank you everyone for the support. My kid brother was a Rams fan...but he always wanted to see my Browns be winners for me.

    - I guess I'll always have a spot in my heart somewhere for the Rams -

    --------------

    Kessler is as quick to avoid the D as cold molasses. But ya know what, he does a good job! The losses have not been his fault that's for sue. Heck, if Ricardo Louis could catch Cody might've been the winning QB. (I know Louis had 5 catches...but he cost us a drive with a ball thrown right in his gut and right in stride...and he dropped another on the sidelines)

  • @orion said:

    Everyone's got their crosses to bare.

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @orion said:

    I didn't realize how true that is.....until this morning when I had to have the police break the door to my brother's apartment to find him dead on the floor.

    Another very sad day....that we get in life.

    GodSpeed to my brother.

    I'm sorry for your loss of your Brother. I can't imagine what you are going through.

    You & your family are in my Prayers. May your Brother RIP.

    Mike