Conclusion
-
Scott Van Pelt is gay. Fuck it I said it.
-
"One said:
Scott Van Pelt is gay. Fuck it I said it.
And the 2 guys for Sonic are husband and husband.
-
-
No sir. I only play for the Blue team.That is only part of the proposition....the question is: are you gay for him?
-
No sir. I only play for the Blue team.That is only part of the proposition....the question is: are you gay for him?
-
lol score one for the GipperDemocrat? Or Duke?
Or is that the Blew team?
-
"One said:
Scott Van Pelt is gay. Fuck it I said it.
And the 2 guys for Sonic are husband and husband.
And the 2 guys for Sonic are husband and husband.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login