Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. How Half Of America Lost Its F**king Mind

How Half Of America Lost Its F**king Mind

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
54 Posts 11 Posters 981 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • gftChris gftChrisG
    • 13k Posts
    • 428 Reputation
    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Or, 6 legitimate reasons why 'real americans' way of life is being destroyed and Donald Trump is the saviour.

    http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

    I'm not saying they're right to support Trump, but certainly makes me understand it a bit more.

    DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'm a big city boy voting for Trump and I don't appreciate the all Trump supporters are dumb rednecks narrative

      gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • One Post One PostO
        • 4k Posts
        • 284 Reputation
        One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm a dumb redneck and I support Trump. Better than being a lazy n*****.

        https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Better than a pink haired hippy that's 50k in debt with a gender studies degree. Plenty of those in my neighborhood

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • gftChrisG gftChris

            Or, 6 legitimate reasons why 'real americans' way of life is being destroyed and Donald Trump is the saviour.

            http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

            I'm not saying they're right to support Trump, but certainly makes me understand it a bit more.

            DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
            • 28k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @gftchris said:

            Or, 6 legitimate reasons why 'real americans' way of life is being destroyed and Donald Trump is the saviour.

            http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

            I'm not saying they're right to support Trump, but certainly makes me understand it a bit more.

            Dude, just a bit more visits to the USA and you're going to be a fine conservative, welcome aboard mate!

            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • One Post One PostO
              • 4k Posts
              • 284 Reputation
              One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Welcome matey chappy fella matey!

              https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                • 24k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I don't understand why the "country folk" aren't more suspicious though of a guy who's place looks like this............

                gallery-1462816039-donald-trump-1.jpg103174027_1.jpgTrumpHomeA1-001.jpgTrumpHomeA1-001.jpgmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin2D9411AD00000578-3303819-image-a-1_14466Donald-Melania-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse2FD9465400000578-3387426-All_for_show_Thgallery-1462813673-donald-trump-index.jp

                F 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                  • 24k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  let's see who's got the discerning eye for interior design and can point out the common motif in all these pictures.

                  AxeA 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                    • 24k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    it's the most vulgar home I've ever laid eyes on and in no way shape or form do I trust anything that comes from the mouth of someone who lives and surrounds himself with such vulgarity. Bill Gates could have traded Donald Trump on the NYSE. Trump is ngr gram compared to Gates, and this is what the inside of Gates place looks like....

                    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.chinadaily.com.cn%2Fen%2F%2Fimg%2Fattachement%2Fjpg%2Fsite1%2F20150923%2Ff8bc1269fd83176c46c32d.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.chinadaily.com.cn%2Fen%2F%2F2015-09%2F23%2Fcontent_21959350.htm&docid=_lEXs7zQvUzpfM&tbnid=Xl5Exi84KeUdRM%3A&w=892&h=620&bih=963&biw=958&ved=0ahUKEwiwocWrjujPAhVOziYKHUDeBoMQMwhBKBAwEA&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=620&w=892

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • One Post One PostO
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 284 Reputation
                      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Nice home he's got there. Don't be jealous.

                      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • C Clevfan4life

                        let's see who's got the discerning eye for interior design and can point out the common motif in all these pictures.

                        Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 10k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @clevfan4life said:

                        let's see who's got the discerning eye for interior design and can point out the common motif in all these pictures.

                        @clevfan4life said:

                        it's the most vulgar home I've ever laid eyes on and in no way shape or form do I trust anything that comes from the mouth of someone who lives and surrounds himself with such vulgarity. Bill Gates could have traded Donald Trump on the NYSE. Trump is ngr gram compared to Gates, and this is what the inside of Gates place looks like....

                        https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.chinadaily.com.cn%2Fen%2F%2Fimg%2Fattachement%2Fjpg%2Fsite1%2F20150923%2Ff8bc1269fd83176c46c32d.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.chinadaily.com.cn%2Fen%2F%2F2015-09%2F23%2Fcontent_21959350.htm&docid=_lEXs7zQvUzpfM&tbnid=Xl5Exi84KeUdRM%3A&w=892&h=620&bih=963&biw=958&ved=0ahUKEwiwocWrjujPAhVOziYKHUDeBoMQMwhBKBAwEA&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=620&w=892

                        Yeah, you're fuckened in the head.. Get help somewhere, anywhere,, just get help..

                        Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                        DieHardBrownsFanD C 2 Replies Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • bbedwardB bbedward

                          I'm a big city boy voting for Trump and I don't appreciate the all Trump supporters are dumb rednecks narrative

                          gftChris gftChrisG
                          • 13k Posts
                          • 428 Reputation
                          gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @bbedward said:

                          I'm a big city boy voting for Trump and I don't appreciate the all Trump supporters are dumb rednecks narrative

                          Which big city is that? Rust belt Cleveland? Not to disparage the land, but it's not exactly up there on the list of "places hippies and aspiring actresses want to move to to pursue their waiting career" with NYC, LA, SF etc.

                          DieHardBrownsFanD W 2 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • AxeA Axe

                            @clevfan4life said:

                            let's see who's got the discerning eye for interior design and can point out the common motif in all these pictures.

                            @clevfan4life said:

                            it's the most vulgar home I've ever laid eyes on and in no way shape or form do I trust anything that comes from the mouth of someone who lives and surrounds himself with such vulgarity. Bill Gates could have traded Donald Trump on the NYSE. Trump is ngr gram compared to Gates, and this is what the inside of Gates place looks like....

                            https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.chinadaily.com.cn%2Fen%2F%2Fimg%2Fattachement%2Fjpg%2Fsite1%2F20150923%2Ff8bc1269fd83176c46c32d.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.chinadaily.com.cn%2Fen%2F%2F2015-09%2F23%2Fcontent_21959350.htm&docid=_lEXs7zQvUzpfM&tbnid=Xl5Exi84KeUdRM%3A&w=892&h=620&bih=963&biw=958&ved=0ahUKEwiwocWrjujPAhVOziYKHUDeBoMQMwhBKBAwEA&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=620&w=892

                            Yeah, you're fuckened in the head.. Get help somewhere, anywhere,, just get help..

                            DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                            • 28k Posts
                            • 6k Reputation
                            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @axe said:

                            Yeah, you're fuckened in the head.. Get help somewhere, anywhere,, just get help..

                            I heard that.

                            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • gftChrisG gftChris

                              @bbedward said:

                              I'm a big city boy voting for Trump and I don't appreciate the all Trump supporters are dumb rednecks narrative

                              Which big city is that? Rust belt Cleveland? Not to disparage the land, but it's not exactly up there on the list of "places hippies and aspiring actresses want to move to to pursue their waiting career" with NYC, LA, SF etc.

                              DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                              • 28k Posts
                              • 6k Reputation
                              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @gftchris said:

                              Which big city is that? Rust belt Cleveland? Not to disparage the land, but it's not exactly up there on the list of "places hippies and aspiring actresses want to move to to pursue their waiting career" with NYC, LA, SF etc.

                              Thank god.

                              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                              gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                                @gftchris said:

                                Which big city is that? Rust belt Cleveland? Not to disparage the land, but it's not exactly up there on the list of "places hippies and aspiring actresses want to move to to pursue their waiting career" with NYC, LA, SF etc.

                                Thank god.

                                gftChris gftChrisG
                                • 13k Posts
                                • 428 Reputation
                                gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @diehardbrownsfan said:

                                Thank god.

                                Sure, I imagine the people of Cleveland like it the way it is and don't want a sudden influx of quinoa outlets and organic civet coffee shops. TBH that stuff annoys me in London, but I couldn't imagine living somewhere that doesn't have excellent public transport, and where I can't decide on any night of the week to go and do pretty much anything and it'll be happening somewhere.

                                DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • C Clevfan4life

                                  I don't understand why the "country folk" aren't more suspicious though of a guy who's place looks like this............

                                  gallery-1462816039-donald-trump-1.jpg103174027_1.jpgTrumpHomeA1-001.jpgTrumpHomeA1-001.jpgmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin2D9411AD00000578-3303819-image-a-1_14466Donald-Melania-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse2FD9465400000578-3387426-All_for_show_Thgallery-1462813673-donald-trump-index.jp

                                  FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by FairHooker11
                                  #16

                                  @clevfan4life said:

                                  I don't understand why the "country folk" aren't more suspicious though of a guy who's place looks like this............

                                  51976123.jpg?w=637&h=&fit=max&auto=forma

                                  Vince Foster?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • gftChrisG gftChris

                                    @bbedward said:

                                    I'm a big city boy voting for Trump and I don't appreciate the all Trump supporters are dumb rednecks narrative

                                    Which big city is that? Rust belt Cleveland? Not to disparage the land, but it's not exactly up there on the list of "places hippies and aspiring actresses want to move to to pursue their waiting career" with NYC, LA, SF etc.

                                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @gftchris said:

                                    Which big city is that? Rust belt Cleveland? Not to disparage the land, but it's not exactly up there on the list of "places hippies and aspiring actresses want to move to to pursue their waiting career" with NYC, LA, SF etc.

                                    So in order to gain your respect a city needs to have a much higher violent crime rate?

                                    East LA in the South Bronx make Cleveland look like Disneyland.

                                    But of course lefties only hate rich people if they are Republicans. If billionaires and multi-millionaires pretend to love the middle class oh and they are Democrats they are cool, no matter how depraved, like the Kennedys, they might be.

                                    🙂

                                    WSS

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • gftChris gftChrisG
                                      • 13k Posts
                                      • 428 Reputation
                                      gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Who said anything about respect? Putting words in my mouth Steve.

                                      W MLD WoodyM 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • gftChrisG gftChris

                                        @diehardbrownsfan said:

                                        Thank god.

                                        Sure, I imagine the people of Cleveland like it the way it is and don't want a sudden influx of quinoa outlets and organic civet coffee shops. TBH that stuff annoys me in London, but I couldn't imagine living somewhere that doesn't have excellent public transport, and where I can't decide on any night of the week to go and do pretty much anything and it'll be happening somewhere.

                                        DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                        • 28k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @gftchris said:

                                        Sure, I imagine the people of Cleveland like it the way it is and don't want a sudden influx of quinoa outlets and organic civet coffee shops. TBH that stuff annoys me in London, but I couldn't imagine living somewhere that doesn't have excellent public transport, and where I can't decide on any night of the week to go and do pretty much anything and it'll be happening somewhere.

                                        Actually there is plenty to do here, and organic civet coffee shops also. We even have a gay area in Lakewood that I'm sure you would enjoy. 😉

                                        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • gftChrisG gftChris

                                          Who said anything about respect? Putting words in my mouth Steve.

                                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                          • 39k Posts
                                          • 9k Reputation
                                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                                          #20

                                          @gftchris said:

                                          Who said anything about respect? Putting words in my mouth Steve.

                                          I did detect a hint of a sneer toward our Fair City.

                                          And you did actually list New York & la As cities you deemed more worthy? I don't think I made that up sir.

                                          At least you didn't mention Chicago...

                                          WSS

                                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate