Let us all pray for blizzards in Ohio
-
because we finally bought a snow blower. Checked around, bought a Toro
724 ZXR 24 in. SnowMaster Gas Snow Blower - has great reviews unless you have onein Chicago after a blizzard....

-
because we finally bought a snow blower. Checked around, bought a Toro
724 ZXR 24 in. SnowMaster Gas Snow Blower - has great reviews unless you have onein Chicago after a blizzard....

because we finally bought a snow blower. Checked around, bought a Toro
724 ZXR 24 in. SnowMaster Gas Snow Blower - has great reviews unless you have one
in Chicago
Nothing but Toro mowers and blowers for us. That looks like a 2 stage big one, nice.
I bought the last 18" Toro two stroker from our dealer years back not available now, goes great.
If the snow is too high a guy two houses up has a big one.
-
it's self-driven adjustable speed, joystick on the handle to adjust the direction,
electric start...213 cc engine, a nice size... it's balanced really nice for turns.
The bigger ones have grip levers that you can turn one wheel off for turns, etc..
those are about a hundred pounds heavier.
Can't wait to try it out. Maybe I'll rent a snow machine !
-
I for one would be happy if I don't have to use my snowblower once this year
-
I got a 28 inch Poulan pro for this winter. I pretty much guarantee that means little or no snow
-
I needed parts for my MTD snowblower and was pleased to see that it is a Cleveland company.

ordered online - to get all ready for an onslaught of probably nothing? El Nino or La Nina?
Toro is a leftist Minnesota company,and they sell em at Target just sayin
-

I use this. I'm built tough so I don't need no fucking snow blower.
-
I'll be doing the neighbor's driveway, too - after getting a new knee last dec. and bruising my foot badly,
I'm in a "I can work ALL DAY long" mode anymore...
at least for a while. I'm gettin it back....
-

I use this. I'm built tough so I don't need no fucking snow blower.

I use this. I'm built tough so I don't need no fucking snow blower.
We used to use the above snow removal apparatus for decades, my father never believed in snow blowers but then we got smart.
Our 18" Toro two stroker snowblower is fantastic, got the last one from our dealer before they were completely phased out, now environmentally prohibited! You still have to mix the gas and oil but that's no big deal plus they run much better than any four cycle machines particularly in cold weather.
And my wife loves to use it, smart eh?
We also have an 18" electric Toro which we've had for decades also outperforms any gas snowblower, the only hassle is the cord but is OK for quick cleaning.....but we prefer the two stroker most times.
-
-
-
oh, man, got to use our snowblower twice now. It is absolutely awesome. I go over to the neighbor's driveway and
keep running it, it's so cool. Adj self drive, powerful shooting of snow - even really wet snow gets
5-7 '. Otherwise, it gets up to 10-15' with the dryer snow. So easy to do a driveway. I just wish
our driveway was longer now. lol
-
oh, man, got to use our snowblower twice now. It is absolutely awesome. I go over to the neighbor's driveway and
keep running it, it's so cool. Adj self drive, powerful shooting of snow - even really wet snow gets
5-7 '. Otherwise, it gets up to 10-15' with the dryer snow. So easy to do a driveway. I just wish
our driveway was longer now. lol
oh, man, got to use our snowblower twice now. It is absolutely awesome. I go over to the neighbor's driveway and
keep running it, it's so cool. Adj self drive, powerful shooting of snow - even really wet snow gets
5-7 '. Otherwise, it gets up to 10-15' with the dryer snow. So easy to do a driveway. I just wish
our driveway was longer now. lol
....how far are you from our house?

-
We got it really good last night , 80 minute delay from Lakewood to downtown...
-
I still have zero snow so I haven't used mine yet
-
Snowing good here. White out this morning.
-
snowblower or not.... Im tired of winter already

and it aint winter yet!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
