Skip to content

Let us all pray for blizzards in Ohio

Barber Shop Talk
20 9 1.4k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I'll be doing the neighbor's driveway, too - after getting a new knee last dec. and bruising my foot badly,

    I'm in a "I can work ALL DAY long" mode anymore...

    at least for a while. I'm gettin it back....

  • 10500777.jpg

    I use this. I'm built tough so I don't need no fucking snow blower.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    10500777.jpg

    I use this. I'm built tough so I don't need no fucking snow blower.

    We used to use the above snow removal apparatus for decades, my father never believed in snow blowers but then we got smart.

    Our 18" Toro two stroker snowblower is fantastic, got the last one from our dealer before they were completely phased out, now environmentally prohibited! You still have to mix the gas and oil but that's no big deal plus they run much better than any four cycle machines particularly in cold weather.

    And my wife loves to use it, smart eh?

    We also have an 18" electric Toro which we've had for decades also outperforms any gas snowblower, the only hassle is the cord but is OK for quick cleaning.....but we prefer the two stroker most times.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I have this Craftsman snow blower. Electric start is awesome. Just plug it in and push the button. I have had it for 5+ years and never had a problem.

    post-5619-0-00046900-1477927844_thumb.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I saw on the local news that exactly where my brother lives up there in the Cleveland area snow belt his town got 32" of snow!

    Meanwhile we got about 1"-2" here about 60 miles SE of his locale in fact we won't see that all winter......no jinx there. 😕

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #15

    oh, man, got to use our snowblower twice now. It is absolutely awesome. I go over to the neighbor's driveway and

    keep running it, it's so cool. Adj self drive, powerful shooting of snow - even really wet snow gets

    5-7 '. Otherwise, it gets up to 10-15' with the dryer snow. So easy to do a driveway. I just wish

    our driveway was longer now. lol

  • oh, man, got to use our snowblower twice now. It is absolutely awesome. I go over to the neighbor's driveway and

    keep running it, it's so cool. Adj self drive, powerful shooting of snow - even really wet snow gets

    5-7 '. Otherwise, it gets up to 10-15' with the dryer snow. So easy to do a driveway. I just wish

    our driveway was longer now. lol

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @calfoxwc said:

    oh, man, got to use our snowblower twice now. It is absolutely awesome. I go over to the neighbor's driveway and

    keep running it, it's so cool. Adj self drive, powerful shooting of snow - even really wet snow gets

    5-7 '. Otherwise, it gets up to 10-15' with the dryer snow. So easy to do a driveway. I just wish

    our driveway was longer now. lol

    ....how far are you from our house? 😆

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #17

    We got it really good last night , 80 minute delay from Lakewood to downtown...

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I still have zero snow so I haven't used mine yet

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Snowing good here. White out this morning.

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    snowblower or not.... Im tired of winter already 😐

    and it aint winter yet!