Skip to content

I'm being entertained

The Browns Board
45 21 1.3k
  • Ok - as the starter of this thread - I will say that today's game was NOT entertaining! Our relative lack of talent was obvious (as always) and not made up for with the fight in the Dawg. For the first time this season, the new Browns looked like the old Browns. The defensive front seven which I have defended were pushed aside like bowling pins. If I'm the Browns, next year, we need a draft and a lot of free agents to build a competitive team.

    @frenchie said:

    Ok - as the starter of this thread - I will say that today's game was NOT entertaining! Our relative lack of talent was obvious (as always) and not made up for with the fight in the Dawg. For the first time this season, the new Browns looked like the old Browns. The defensive front seven which I have defended were pushed aside like bowling pins. If I'm the Browns, next year, we need a draft and a lot of free agents to build a competitive team.

    or instead of fa"s wouldn't it be nice to draft some play makers

  • sydS syd

    @frenchie said:

    Ok - as the starter of this thread - I will say that today's game was NOT entertaining! Our relative lack of talent was obvious (as always) and not made up for with the fight in the Dawg. For the first time this season, the new Browns looked like the old Browns. The defensive front seven which I have defended were pushed aside like bowling pins. If I'm the Browns, next year, we need a draft and a lot of free agents to build a competitive team.

    or instead of fa"s wouldn't it be nice to draft some play makers

    @syd said:

    or instead of fa"s wouldn't it be nice to draft some play makers

    So if we call Pryor a playmaker, then who else? We've had a boatload of high draft picks....any playmakers amongst them? Lots of cap space and never made a stab at any. Imho, draft or fa, just get someone that's a ball hawk.

  • @syd said:

    or instead of fa"s wouldn't it be nice to draft some play makers

    So if we call Pryor a playmaker, then who else? We've had a boatload of high draft picks....any playmakers amongst them? Lots of cap space and never made a stab at any. Imho, draft or fa, just get someone that's a ball hawk.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    So if we call Pryor a playmaker, then who else? We've had a boatload of high draft picks....any playmakers amongst them? Lots of cap space and never made a stab at any. Imho, draft or fa, just get someone that's a ball hawk.

    I was hoping that maybe someone would stand out and use are cap space for them but being that we let decent draft picks walk and hold on to shit FUCK it spend the money on some hot cheerleaders

  • sydS syd

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    So if we call Pryor a playmaker, then who else? We've had a boatload of high draft picks....any playmakers amongst them? Lots of cap space and never made a stab at any. Imho, draft or fa, just get someone that's a ball hawk.

    I was hoping that maybe someone would stand out and use are cap space for them but being that we let decent draft picks walk and hold on to shit FUCK it spend the money on some hot cheerleaders

    @syd said:

    I was hoping that maybe someone would stand out and use are cap space for them but being that we let decent draft picks walk and hold on to shit FUCK it spend the money on some hot cheerleaders

    Frisco tried that. But now they aren't allowed to sit down during games. It seems that their balls hang out.

  • thank god wer're not in sanfran then