Leroy Hill
-
I see Seattle rescinded their franchise tag on Leroy Hill...is he a good fit for the Browns? He had only one sack last year but I think he had 8 in 2005...thoughts?
-
Would be nice but we cant afford him!!!! Last I saw we were 21 Mil under the cap before the draft but after we sign all these picks we wont have the $$$$ to sign him.
-
I see Seattle rescinded their franchise tag on Leroy Hill...is he a good fit for the Browns? He had only one sack last year but I think he had 8 in 2005...thoughts?
I see Seattle rescinded their franchise tag on Leroy Hill...is he a good fit for the Browns? He had only one sack last year but I think he had 8 in 2005...thoughts?
Whoops just saw someone else started a Leroy Hill discussion..my bad guys...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login