***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***
-
Well, I gotta hand it to Hue and the guys. I just wish I knew what to hand them?
-

559 yards against...Enough said
-
Welcome back to the Dawg Pound, Browns Fans!
The Battle Of Ohio of NFL teams continue as the Bengals visit Northeast Ohio, as the 2-4 Bengals, visit our Browns. Cleveland has the best chance this afternoon to finally earn their first win in 2016, over an NFL team with a losing record. Today is also a reunion of Bengals coaches. Current Browns Head Coach Hue Jackson has to stints as a Bengals assistant in various offensive roles from 2004 through 2006, and again from 2012 through 2015. Hue was also the Raiders Head Coach during the 2011 NFL season.
Browns also will try to end a three-game regular season losing streak over the Bengals, being outscored 98-13 in those games. Cleveland last defeated Cincinnati 24-3 at Paul Brown Stadium back on November 6, 2014.
Cincinnati also leads the all-time regular season series over Cleveland since the 1970 AFL-NFL Merger with a record of 46 wins, and 39 losses, in today's 86th meeting.
NO injuries, win your first game in front of your fans at FirstEnergy Stadium, and GO BROWNS!!!!!
Sigh.

-
We can't block and our defense is full of raw young talent combined with little to no talent guys.
Shame, but it's pretty much playing out how I'd expect
Hopefully Hogan survives the 4th quarter
We can't block and our defense is full of raw young talent combined with little to no talent guys.
Shame, but it's pretty much playing out how I'd expect
Hopefully Hogan survives the 4th quarter
Defense sucked. Barnidge blew a few blocks that got the qbs killed.
The real question is, Will they go 0-16?
Don't bet against it.
Well, I gotta hand it to Hue and the guys. I just wish I knew what to hand them?
A lump of coal for Christmas?
-
Is this the sign leading into Berea?
Bungles 24 Browns 10
Fuck you fake Browns fan. I love this team, your just some fake ass fag from Boston who we kicked there ass in the playoffs in baseball.
-
After further review...Cam Erving still sucks.
-
We can't block and our defense is full of raw young talent combined with little to no talent guys.
Shame, but it's pretty much playing out how I'd expect
Hopefully Hogan survives the 4th quarter
We can't block and our defense is full of raw young talent combined with little to no talent guys.
Shame, but it's pretty much playing out how I'd expect
Hopefully Hogan survives the 4th quarter
we can't tackle worth a shit...its been this way now for yrs...guess these mgmt guys got the nfl confused with a flag football league...watching the pats, they don't miss a tackle...basic fundamentals...you nailed it on the head...cannot block or tackle...hmmmmmm...is that called fundamentals?...but then again these moronic analytic guys may have fucked up also by picking no talent guys as you say...its either bad coaches or bad talent or i guess, maybe a combo...
-
The short of it, at least on defense it was like watching Alabama play Middle Tennessee State. 559 yards given up. Whooo hooo!! Haden and Poyer were out- that's no excuse for play that shoddy. I thought we couldn't go 0-16, I might have to change my mind again if the D doesn't step it up a couple notches.
-
Fucking defense
Fucking defense
what defense ?
-
Franchise kevin hogan?
Absolutely have it done by mon night
Absolutely have it done by mon night
yeah well, he's going to get killed running the ball eventually...also, teams will figure him out...this is the nfl and not college where you can do what he did today and that is running that option. all day long..cinci got caught off guard as any team would but in the end, they figured it out as will the rest of the league...now, if he was surrounded with a real team, that's another story...i'd keep him, but at this point what choice to we have...i'd keep him before rg3 for sure...need to get rid of rg and keep kessler and hogan...
-
Fucking defense
what defense ?
-
I think the lesbians D is better than ours. Too bad the locker room smells like tuna fishBrowns hold all out tackling practice after the game today.

-
Browns hold all out tackling practice after the game today.

LOL, that clip had more entertainment value in 2 minutes than the entire Browns game.
-
The short of it, at least on defense it was like watching Alabama play Middle Tennessee State. 559 yards given up. Whooo hooo!! Haden and Poyer were out- that's no excuse for play that shoddy. I thought we couldn't go 0-16, I might have to change my mind again if the D doesn't step it up a couple notches.
The short of it, at least on defense it was like watching Alabama play Middle Tennessee State. 559 yards given up. Whooo hooo!! Haden and Poyer were out- that's no excuse for play that shoddy. I thought we couldn't go 0-16, I might have to change my mind again if the D doesn't step it up a couple notches.
even with haden and poyer, they still stink...and as you say, 0-16 is a possibility...i think we have the jets this week, jets have issues, but i don't think the browns are good enough to beat them...then comes the cowboys who with that ol will beat the shit out of us...elliot behind that ol against the browns defense....yikes..i think the only way we have a chance to win a game is too pull out all the stops ie. onsides kick to start the game if we are kicking off...smoke screen plays...it's the only way...we have the worse team by far in the nfl man for man...why not, pull out all the stops...what's the worse that can happen...we lose, pffft...we'll lose anyway if we don't...
-
Browns hold all out tackling practice after the game today.

they need to look up tackling in the football dictionary to see what it means...
-
You don't live in Cincinnati.....You live in Cleveland:

-
great for baseball fans (who's the guy that hates the dolans? where is he right now?).
not so much for football fans.
-
great for baseball fans (who's the guy that hates the dolans? where is he right now?).
not so much for football fans.
-
Sorry... can't get as down as folks here seem to be getting. I'm seeing the glass as half-full.
Massive yardage allowed by the D? Yes, but eliminate the fluke Hail Mary late in the 1st half, and all Hail Marys are flukes, and we never trail by more 7... and actually take a Q3 lead. All with our 6th QB of the season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login