Skip to content

Mike Doss

The Browns Board
18 15 1.9k
  • NO. SO MANY TIMES!

  • The title says it all... "Cut by the Bengals"

  • K Koa

    @riffer-x said:

    Ooh, I like Chris Perry get him in here.

    I'd place a thick wager you didn't have him on your fantasy team last year.

    @koa said:

    I'd place a thick wager you didn't have him on your fantasy team last year.

    LOL. Actually I did and in more than one league.

    Hefumbles but is a pretty good back if you watch him. Plus, he's another year back from injury.

    Telling you, he's not bad.

  • Chris Perry cut as well...

    @solon16 said:

    Chris Perry cut as well...

    ya not a chance. this guy has shown he is no good. Benson came in there and took his job in a heartbeat. guy is jsut not that good. i will stick with harrison

  • How did a topic on Mike Doss turn into a conversation about Chris Perry?

    Lets get back on topic guys... should we go after Mike Doss or not?

  • How did a topic on Mike Doss turn into a conversation about Chris Perry?

    Lets get back on topic guys... should we go after Mike Doss or not?

    @thaak said:

    How did a topic on Mike Doss turn into a conversation about Chris Perry?

    Lets get back on topic guys... should we go after Mike Doss or not?

    I would be ok with it. I think we should give him a chance to compete with Elam for the starting spot. Doss was solid at Ohio State, and decent with Indy when he wasn't hurt.

  • The title says it all... "Cut by the Bengals"

    @pl4tinum said:

    The title says it all... "Cut by the Bengals"

    Probably couldn't rack up felonies fast enough.

  • It wouldn't hurt anything bringing him in for a try. I still cant believe how fast he disappeared from the spotlight.

  • I always thought Doss did pretty well with Indy.. then he kind of moved around a bit and never really found a permanent home. He didn't even have a job there for a while. He was on the sidelines at OSU games instead of NFL games for a while. Definitely wouldn't hurt to bring him in for a look, but from the way it looks it doesn't look like he'll land a starting job.

    Sucks, too, 'cause I have a Doss jersey in my closet. He's one of my favorite Buckeyes..

  • How did a topic on Mike Doss turn into a conversation about Chris Perry?

    Lets get back on topic guys... should we go after Mike Doss or not?

    @thaak said:

    How did a topic on Mike Doss turn into a conversation about Chris Perry?

    Lets get back on topic guys... should we go after Mike Doss or not?

    OK, real simple, Doss has had it- too slow with the injuries. Perry got replaced by Benson. He's tostada also. They both need to get arrested to get brought back by the Bengals.