Skip to content

Tough being a Browns fan

The Browns Board
9 8 378
  • BrownsfaninPaB BrownsfaninPa wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi fellow Browns fans, I've been a Browns fan for 35 yrs and its hard to think how much dedicated local fans, and loyal fans from abroad like me can stand the constant losing week after week, year after year. I try to keep an up beat feeling, and positive thoughts about this team. BUT it never seems to change. This team has such bad luck with constant QB issues, due to injury's and just so many other things. I keep the old days fresh in my mind when Bernie Kosar and Kevin Mack were having winning games, and the Dawg Pound were actually feared. Now these days, we get laughed at just saying the name Browns.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Well we pretty much knew this season was going to be tough. Not 6 QBs tough though.

    No sense giving up now. Go Browns.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    3893595350_aafd79e298.jpg

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Vagisil?

  • Hi fellow Browns fans, I've been a Browns fan for 35 yrs and its hard to think how much dedicated local fans, and loyal fans from abroad like me can stand the constant losing week after week, year after year. I try to keep an up beat feeling, and positive thoughts about this team. BUT it never seems to change. This team has such bad luck with constant QB issues, due to injury's and just so many other things. I keep the old days fresh in my mind when Bernie Kosar and Kevin Mack were having winning games, and the Dawg Pound were actually feared. Now these days, we get laughed at just saying the name Browns.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @brownsfaninpa said:

    Hi fellow Browns fans, I've been a Browns fan for 35 yrs and its hard to think how much dedicated local fans, and loyal fans from abroad like me can stand the constant losing week after week, year after year. I try to keep an up beat feeling, and positive thoughts about this team. BUT it never seems to change. This team has such bad luck with constant QB issues, due to injury's and just so many other things. I keep the old days fresh in my mind when Bernie Kosar and Kevin Mack were having winning games, and the Dawg Pound were actually feared. Now these days, we get laughed at just saying the name Browns.

    Isn't this your 53rd "introductory" post?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Let's see, I'm 65, been a Browns fan for about 60-61 yrs,

    and I love the Browns, it's easy to be a Browns fan, despite the tough times and

    I would never, ever, never give up on my Browns..

    The OP is wimpy, and surely you are really a troll.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #7

    You're using THIS season to jump off board? We knew we were going to suck. Stop it.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I want Kevin Hogan to start! Is that too much to ask? The season is a wash so why can't we at least see if Hogan has what it takes. He was good in college and he's bigger than RG3 and Kessler.

    Anyway, let's see what Hogan can do. We have Corey Coleman coming back soon. And if the defence ever starts playing we can compete at least a little bit.

    GO TRIBE

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Hogan sucks. Stop posting about him in every thread. Tia