Skip to content

Browns merch

The Browns Board
8 6 401
  • To all you local guys... I'm making the annual trip out on sat with my dad from central pa. Where's the best place to get browns apparel and general browns stuff? Kmart was great the one year if I remember correctly (I forget where) Team store is too rich for my blood. Thanks for the suggestions!

  • Dick's Sporting Goods has a good selection of apparel and other stuff, but mostly Team Shop prices, but not all.

    Decent selection of other Browns' "stuff" is either at Walmart or Bed, Bath & Beyond.

    If you'll be in Akron, hit Summit Mall for All Star Sports & All Star Gifts....separate stores (same company) with great selections. I bought a picture there a year or so ago, asked for a discount & got it. Worth checking into. Eat at The Rail.

    Good luck & have fun.

    Mike

  • Thanks Mike will do!

  • Last two years I've been I went to a store in the Tower City building, think it's on the ground floor by the escalators. I agree the official store is expensive!

  • FYI..Browns team shop knocks off 20% if you get a Cle Browns Visa.

    Some of the street vendors have some decent stuff downtown, hats in particular.

    This board has a link as well, but probably too late to order and receive before this Sunday.

  • Thanks London and bob

  • Not sure what part of Cleveland you'll be in but there's an outlet mall called Aurora Farms (about 30 mins SE of Cleveland)

    They have a nike outlet store where you can good quality stuff at pretty good discounts

  • I always like to hit up the street vendors, They seem to have good shirts that would never be sold in stores.