Daven Holly??
-
what's the deal with him? I'd assume a shoe in for nickel, but we signed Ivey and Poteat and drafted a few "tryouts". That makes for a lot of guys, and I'd expect the FA signings to stay. Did we resign him?
-
I don't think we resigned him...wonder what happened to him?
-
Daven Holly-DB- Browns Mar. 10 - 3:06 pm et - Rotoworld
Free agent CB Daven Holly visited with the Buccaneers on Tuesday.
Holly spent all of last year on injured reserve after tearing his ACL in OTAs. The 26-year-old could compete for a role in Tampa Bay's nickel defense.
Too bad, doesn't look like he's in the picture. That guy was money for us while he was here.
-
I always thought so. Im really bummed so far we let Joe J go A Davis
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login