The Canoe - Symbol of white privilege and evil.
-
The hell? The liberal PC police is crossing borders now and hitting the university elites in Canada.
Damn, I and I want a fishing kayak/canoe.... what the hell am I going to do now.
-
Damn, I and I want a fishing kayak/canoe.... what the hell am I going to do now.
Repent.

-
Thanks Obama
-
feigned victimization at every turn, in every object, every word, every color and symbol......
it's all about justifying the marxist/progressive revolution.
"blades of grass are all green. there is no black blades of grass! blades of grass are racist!"
-
Yes lenin would be so proud of this
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login