Skip to content

Browns collectibles

The Browns Board
12 8 294
  • BrownsfaninPaB BrownsfaninPa wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi fellow Browns fans, I just wanted to ask who out there has a collection of Browns items ? I've collected many items for the past 30 yrs. I started with collecting football cards in the late 70's. I collect cards still today. My Browns card collection goes back to the early 60's. I have a few mini-helmets, one is autographed by RB, Leroy Kelly. I have several diecast trucks from Matchbox, 2 flags 3 x 5 ft., a few Starting Line Up figures, and a few McFarlane figures. I even made a few custom figures I made of my favorite past and present players, such as, Brian Sipe, Clay Matthews, Bernie Kosar, and 2 recent Browns players, Robert Griffin, and Johnny Manziel.

    I have 2 authentic footballs with the Browns H.O.F. members printed on it, and a Browns est. football, with engraved history on it. I have a #57 Clay Matthews jersey, a few hats, and approx. 100 Browns games recorded on dvd, ranging from 1970 1st MNF, to 2015. And a few small items. I also have autographed football cards of Clay Matthews, Leroy Hoard, Eric Metcalf, Tommy Vardell, and coach Bill Belicheck.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Robert Griffin and Johny Manziel are your favorite recent players?

    Z

  • Robert Griffin and Johny Manziel are your favorite recent players?

    Z

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Zombo said:

    Robert Griffin and Johny Manziel are your favorite recent players?

    Z

    That explains the two HOF players on the football?
  • BrownsfaninPaB BrownsfaninPa wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I was hoping good things were going to come from Johnny Manziel but we see how that turned out, and I had high hopes that RG was able to produce some good things for us, but again, we see how that turned out. Iam an old school Browns fan. My favorite player was Clay Matthews.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I gave away any collectibles I may have had...not that I had much. My wife has 4 rooms of our house chock full of her junk. I didn't see the need to add to the calamity. I have a hat, a couple of shirts, a muffler, some T-shirts...but that is just wearable gear, not collectibles.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I still have about 3 sports illustrateds with Fart Schmodell on the cover punching

    Brownsfans in the gut, something like that - from the time he slinked off

    to baltimore for $$$$$$$$$$$$

  • I gave away any collectibles I may have had...not that I had much. My wife has 4 rooms of our house chock full of her junk. I didn't see the need to add to the calamity. I have a hat, a couple of shirts, a muffler, some T-shirts...but that is just wearable gear, not collectibles.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @the-gipper said:

    I gave away any collectibles I may have had...not that I had much. My wife has 4 rooms of our house chock full of her junk. I didn't see the need to add to the calamity. I have a hat, a couple of shirts, a muffler, some T-shirts...but that is just wearable gear, not collectibles.

    Maybe in the south to long? but if I wore A Muffler, am i covering my ears with ear muffs? hands/feet/head?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I gave away any collectibles I may have had...not that I had much. My wife has 4 rooms of our house chock full of her junk. I didn't see the need to add to the calamity. I have a hat, a couple of shirts, a muffler, some T-shirts...but that is just wearable gear, not collectibles.

    Maybe in the south to long? but if I wore A Muffler, am i covering my ears with ear muffs? hands/feet/head?

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @gumby73 said:

    Maybe in the south to long? but if I wore A Muffler, am i covering my ears with ear muffs? hands/feet/head?

    I was going to ask what a muffler was too.

    I think it is scarf-like. Gonna have to google.

    Zombo

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #9

    my two fav's are a jim brown autographed card,it's a swell card and

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    a shell oil pencil print of brian sipe passing with a colt defender on him

  • I still have about 3 sports illustrateds with Fart Schmodell on the cover punching

    Brownsfans in the gut, something like that - from the time he slinked off

    to baltimore for $$$$$$$$$$$$

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #11

    @calfoxwc said:

    I still have about 3 sports illustrateds with Fart Schmodell on the cover punching

    Brownsfans in the gut, something like that - from the time he slinked off

    to baltimore for $$$$$$$$$$$$

    damn almost forgot about S.I ,,,,,,,1956 with coach Brown and Q.B Ratterman on the cover,,,,caption was "can they keep The Cleveland Browns on top ? "

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Got my #2 Manziel Jersey still in the plastic bag for when the resurrection comes.

    Of course that may end up being the end of times one, but if it is maybe God will take mercy on me when I show up wearing it. 😁