J'Nathan Bullock
-
I had no idea this guy played football until I saw the New England Patriots signed him, does anyone know his football background?
-
I had no idea this guy played football until I saw the New England Patriots signed him, does anyone know his football background?
I had no idea this guy played football until I saw the New England Patriots signed him, does anyone know his football background?
He play high school football and college basketball just like Gates. They were talking about him on NFLN and stated how it's a similar situation to Gates. I guess he had quite a few teams at his pro-day.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login