I thought this would be funny
-
But would probably piss people off too badly.
This afternoon instead of giving out Fun Size candy bars and such I think it would be funny to buy a few packs of cigarettes and give each kid one or two cig's. It would be funnier with a can of beer or a small Fun Size pouch of chewing tobacco or an individually wrapped condom.
WSS
-
liberals would think it was a great idea.
-
I'm giving away 8 year old candy. And they best stay off my fucking grass....
-
I'm giving away nothing and drinking a lot of beer
-
Very cool. Ya I always wanted to give one of the grandkids a beer and a smoke and take a picture of it. Not posing but an in action telling on them kinda thing.
-
I'll be working so no Halloween for me
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login