Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. Chris

Chris

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
14 Posts 5 Posters 898 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • gftChris gftChrisG
    • 13k Posts
    • 428 Reputation
    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #2

    can't say I have heard of it no, but then I'm not a radio person really.

    Not much of an internet presence if I start googling, even from .co.uk - what are they wanting from you?

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
      #3

      Not quite sure. Got a Facebook message on my fan page with an email address. The kids said you have a good sound email me at Zach@that particular radio station.

      Apparently they do exist but I didn't spend much time researching. Most of these contacts to musicians I get are from people who have a service to sell butt I usually respond just to find out.

      One of those contacts turned out to be quite lucrative as they placed one of my songs in a Network television series here in America and later selected three for a one-year contract to add to the background music service in a series of retail shops, including McDonald's, in England.

      If somebody wants to give me airplay on any station no matter how miniscule fine with it.

      :🙂

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 30k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

        I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
        W AxeA 3 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          Not quite sure. Got a Facebook message on my fan page with an email address. The kids said you have a good sound email me at Zach@that particular radio station.

          Apparently they do exist but I didn't spend much time researching. Most of these contacts to musicians I get are from people who have a service to sell butt I usually respond just to find out.

          One of those contacts turned out to be quite lucrative as they placed one of my songs in a Network television series here in America and later selected three for a one-year contract to add to the background music service in a series of retail shops, including McDonald's, in England.

          If somebody wants to give me airplay on any station no matter how miniscule fine with it.

          :🙂

          One Post One PostO
          • 4k Posts
          • 284 Reputation
          One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @westside-steve said:

          Not quite sure. Got a Facebook message on my fan page with an email address. The kids said you have a good sound email me at Zach@that particular radio station.

          Apparently they do exist but I didn't spend much time researching. Most of these contacts to musicians I get are from people who have a service to sell butt I usually respond just to find out.

          One of those contacts turned out to be quite lucrative as they placed one of my songs in a Network television series here in America and later selected three for a one-year contract to add to the background music service in a series of retail shops, including McDonald's, in England.

          If somebody wants to give me airplay on any station no matter how miniscule fine with it.

          :🙂

          Very cool.
          https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

            Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

            I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @tour2ma said:

            Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

            I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

            The Muzak company and ABC paid me. There are tons of fly by night sites the charge you a fee. They play your shit on their internet radio stations and send glowing messages from random people all over the world. From what I've been told those messages are usually identical and sent to every sucker who sends them a check.

            I do plan on submitting my solo CDs to Pandora, just lazy.

            WSS

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • One Post One PostO
              • 4k Posts
              • 284 Reputation
              One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by One Post
              #7

              Send me one Steve.

              https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

                I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

                Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 10k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
                #8

                @tour2ma said:

                I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

                Do you mean like BMI or ASCAP?

                Then yes, you pay a one time fee.. Whether it's worth it or not depends upon who you ask.. 😉

                I think it's a very worthwhile

                Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                  Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

                  I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

                  Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @tour2ma said:

                  Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

                  I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

                  Ah I guess I misunderstood this question before. Axe is correct about BMI and ASCAP. I'm not looking to get rich have a few spins on internet radio.

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • W Westside Steve

                    @tour2ma said:

                    Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

                    I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

                    Ah I guess I misunderstood this question before. Axe is correct about BMI and ASCAP. I'm not looking to get rich have a few spins on internet radio.

                    WSS

                    One Post One PostO
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 284 Reputation
                    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @westside-steve said:

                    Ah I guess I misunderstood this question before. Axe is correct about BMI and ASCAP. I'm not looking to get rich have a few spins on internet radio.

                    WSS

                    Hey Steve I have a buddy that dj's on southern fried radio. Pm me info and I'll get you out here in my neck ofthewoods. His show is on tues nights...

                    http://southernfryedradio.com/

                    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • One Post One PostO
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 284 Reputation
                      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      Or not.

                      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • One PostO One Post

                        Or not.

                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        "One said:

                        Or not.

                        Sorry, it slipped my mind amigo.

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • W Westside Steve

                          "One said:

                          Or not.

                          Sorry, it slipped my mind amigo.

                          WSS

                          One Post One PostO
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 284 Reputation
                          One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @westside-steve said:

                          Sorry, it slipped my mind amigo.

                          WSS

                          I just sent my buddy a message and he says he's not doing the show anymore. He is good friends with the owner of the website and knowing them two there's some sort of drama looming. Good idea though thanks for the pm. Rock on Steve.
                          https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                            #14

                            Top Tracks - Westside Steve Simmons: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJbYdcHZjRKwx7h4ZvIVflf5Lc6WhrKe

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            Theme
                            • System
                            • Light
                            • Dark
                            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Forums
                            • Recent
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Donate