Skip to content

Chris

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
14 5 898
  • Not quite sure. Got a Facebook message on my fan page with an email address. The kids said you have a good sound email me at Zach@that particular radio station.

    Apparently they do exist but I didn't spend much time researching. Most of these contacts to musicians I get are from people who have a service to sell butt I usually respond just to find out.

    One of those contacts turned out to be quite lucrative as they placed one of my songs in a Network television series here in America and later selected three for a one-year contract to add to the background music service in a series of retail shops, including McDonald's, in England.

    If somebody wants to give me airplay on any station no matter how miniscule fine with it.

    :🙂

  • Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

    I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

  • Not quite sure. Got a Facebook message on my fan page with an email address. The kids said you have a good sound email me at Zach@that particular radio station.

    Apparently they do exist but I didn't spend much time researching. Most of these contacts to musicians I get are from people who have a service to sell butt I usually respond just to find out.

    One of those contacts turned out to be quite lucrative as they placed one of my songs in a Network television series here in America and later selected three for a one-year contract to add to the background music service in a series of retail shops, including McDonald's, in England.

    If somebody wants to give me airplay on any station no matter how miniscule fine with it.

    :🙂

    @westside-steve said:

    Not quite sure. Got a Facebook message on my fan page with an email address. The kids said you have a good sound email me at Zach@that particular radio station.

    Apparently they do exist but I didn't spend much time researching. Most of these contacts to musicians I get are from people who have a service to sell butt I usually respond just to find out.

    One of those contacts turned out to be quite lucrative as they placed one of my songs in a Network television series here in America and later selected three for a one-year contract to add to the background music service in a series of retail shops, including McDonald's, in England.

    If somebody wants to give me airplay on any station no matter how miniscule fine with it.

    :🙂

    Very cool.
  • Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

    I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

    @tour2ma said:

    Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

    I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

    The Muzak company and ABC paid me. There are tons of fly by night sites the charge you a fee. They play your shit on their internet radio stations and send glowing messages from random people all over the world. From what I've been told those messages are usually identical and sent to every sucker who sends them a check.

    I do plan on submitting my solo CDs to Pandora, just lazy.

    WSS

  • Send me one Steve.

  • Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

    I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

    @tour2ma said:

    I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

    Do you mean like BMI or ASCAP?

    Then yes, you pay a one time fee.. Whether it's worth it or not depends upon who you ask.. 😉

    I think it's a very worthwhile

  • Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

    I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

    @tour2ma said:

    Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

    I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

    Ah I guess I misunderstood this question before. Axe is correct about BMI and ASCAP. I'm not looking to get rich have a few spins on internet radio.

    WSS

  • @tour2ma said:

    Sounds like unexpected royalties = found money...

    I know there are watchdogs out there for airplay, but is that a service for which you have to pay?

    Ah I guess I misunderstood this question before. Axe is correct about BMI and ASCAP. I'm not looking to get rich have a few spins on internet radio.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Ah I guess I misunderstood this question before. Axe is correct about BMI and ASCAP. I'm not looking to get rich have a few spins on internet radio.

    WSS

    Hey Steve I have a buddy that dj's on southern fried radio. Pm me info and I'll get you out here in my neck ofthewoods. His show is on tues nights...

    http://southernfryedradio.com/

  • Or not.

  • Or not.

    "One said:

    Or not.

    Sorry, it slipped my mind amigo.

    WSS

  • "One said:

    Or not.

    Sorry, it slipped my mind amigo.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Sorry, it slipped my mind amigo.

    WSS

    I just sent my buddy a message and he says he's not doing the show anymore. He is good friends with the owner of the website and knowing them two there's some sort of drama looming. Good idea though thanks for the pm. Rock on Steve.