2009 season videos
-
as some people on this board know, i am currently serving a 16 month tour in Iraq and i will be gone during the Browns season this year and it is absolutely killing me already. I can watch ESPN once in awhile here, but I won't be able to watch full games. Does anyone know any way that I would be able to get DVD's of the games each week?
Thanks!
-
I use a TV tuner with my pc to watch games. It has the ability to record to the hard drive. As of now the recording is pretty buggy and has a propensity to... fail, but by the time the season rolls around I may be able to record the game and then burn it to a DVD and mail it. Can't make any promises right now, but it is a possibility.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login