Skip to content

Election Prediction

Political Discussion
133 21 3.4k
  • Tough to call

    Trump will win Ohio, Florida, Iowa, NC, and Nevada. Will still need help from somewhere else though (Colorado, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Hampshire, etc)

    @bbedward said:

    Tough to call

    Trump will win Ohio, Florida, Iowa, NC, and Nevada. Will still need help from somewhere else though (Colorado, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Hampshire, etc)

    I think Colorado would be the most likely out of those to go for Trump, but the polling data just doesn't look good for Trump currently, although he is starting to trend upward slightly.

  • @bbedward said:

    Tough to call

    Trump will win Ohio, Florida, Iowa, NC, and Nevada. Will still need help from somewhere else though (Colorado, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Hampshire, etc)

    I think Colorado would be the most likely out of those to go for Trump, but the polling data just doesn't look good for Trump currently, although he is starting to trend upward slightly.

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I think Colorado would be the most likely out of those to go for Trump, but the polling data just doesn't look good for Trump currently, although he is starting to trend upward slightly.

    Looks like NH may be a tossup too now though.

    In that scenario if Trump got NH and none of the others it'd be 269-269.

    He might get Maine cd2 though which is 1 vote

  • Tough to call

    Trump will win Ohio, Florida, Iowa, NC, and Nevada. Will still need help from somewhere else though (Colorado, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Hampshire, etc)

    @bbedward said:

    Tough to call

    Trump will win Ohio, Florida, Iowa, NC, and Nevada. Will still need help from somewhere else though (Colorado, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Hampshire, etc)

    I'll tell ya, living in Florida I have no earthly idea how this state will end up. I know A LOT of people here in South Florida are urging folks to early vote like I have. When I was there it was a solid crowd and was very diverse (i.e. not white people). Of course it's rampant speculation to use that as evidence the minority vote will be good, but it wasn't bad either. If Hilldawg somehow gets FL the show is over.

    I'm not kidding though, it seems like everywhere you go there's someone asking you to early vote as least where I live.

  • Jblum I'm right accept it

    @one-post said:

    Jblum I'm right accept it

    I guess we'll see, come Tuesday. Either way, all my polls are projecting strongly that i'll be getting drunk as fuck Tuesday night, regardless of the winner.

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I think Colorado would be the most likely out of those to go for Trump, but the polling data just doesn't look good for Trump currently, although he is starting to trend upward slightly.

    Looks like NH may be a tossup too now though.

    In that scenario if Trump got NH and none of the others it'd be 269-269.

    He might get Maine cd2 though which is 1 vote

    @bbedward said:

    Looks like NH may be a tossup too now though.

    In that scenario if Trump got NH and none of the others it'd be 269-269.

    He might get Maine cd2 though which is 1 vote

    Tie, and it all comes down to how the House of Representatives votes. Can you imagine that clusterfuck? They can't even get simple spending bills passed, and then we'd be asking them to pick the next President? Holy fuck, that'd be a horror show. They don't even like either candidate; they might vote some darkhorse candidate as a compromise.

  • No, it isn't. Higgardly is liar, a thief, a marxist, a radical, unethical, totally corrupt, anti-Constitutional,

    mafia big illegal money kind of bitch.

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't break

    promises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION,

    and he does NOT LIE.

    See?

    The old liberal - "well, they are both imperfect, so......" doesn't fly with most folks on

    the smart side of politics.

    @calfoxwc said:

    The old liberal

    Are we talking about trump?

    donald-hillary-800.jpg

  • @one-post said:

    Jblum I'm right accept it

    I guess we'll see, come Tuesday. Either way, all my polls are projecting strongly that i'll be getting drunk as fuck Tuesday night, regardless of the winner.

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I guess we'll see, come Tuesday. Either way, all my polls are projecting strongly that i'll be getting drunk as fuck Tuesday night, regardless of the winner.

    I'll be working of course. My mama said Trump and she's a democrat and never wrong about anything other than her lumpy cream of wheat growing up.
  • No, it isn't. Higgardly is liar, a thief, a marxist, a radical, unethical, totally corrupt, anti-Constitutional,

    mafia big illegal money kind of bitch.

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't break

    promises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION,

    and he does NOT LIE.

    See?

    The old liberal - "well, they are both imperfect, so......" doesn't fly with most folks on

    the smart side of politics.

    @calfoxwc said:

    No, it isn't. Higgardly is liar, a thief, a marxist, a radical, unethical, totally corrupt, anti-Constitutional,

    mafia big illegal money kind of bitch.

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't break

    promises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION,

    and he does NOT LIE.

    Stiffing construction companies isn't breaking a promise?

    Also, Cal are you trying to say that Trump isn't an "imperfect candidate" after you shit talked him left and right before he won the GOP primary?

    I think Hillary is trash can juice but Trump is by no means a good candidate. Just not as horrid as his competition.

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I guess we'll see, come Tuesday. Either way, all my polls are projecting strongly that i'll be getting drunk as fuck Tuesday night, regardless of the winner.

    I'll be working of course. My mama said Trump and she's a democrat and never wrong about anything other than her lumpy cream of wheat growing up.

    "One said:

    I'll be working of course.

    I'll be sure to pour one out for you on Election Night.

    giphy.gif

  • I predict Clinton

  • @calfoxwc said:

    No, it isn't. Higgardly is liar, a thief, a marxist, a radical, unethical, totally corrupt, anti-Constitutional,

    mafia big illegal money kind of bitch.

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't break

    promises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION,

    and he does NOT LIE.

    Stiffing construction companies isn't breaking a promise?

    Also, Cal are you trying to say that Trump isn't an "imperfect candidate" after you shit talked him left and right before he won the GOP primary?

    I think Hillary is trash can juice but Trump is by no means a good candidate. Just not as horrid as his competition.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Stiffing construction companies isn't breaking a promise?

    Also, Cal are you trying to say that Trump isn't an "imperfect candidate" after you shit talked him left and right before he won the GOP primary?

    I think Hillary is trash can juice but Trump is by no means a good candidate. Just not as horrid as his competition.

    Trump did go bankrupt. He financially failed. That isn't breaking a promise... unless you think he deliberately failed,

    which I don't really think you think.

    No, of course not - my point was - it is just plain false to declare both as equal because they are both imperfect.

    I explained that. Yes, I wasn't on the Trump bandwagon til later, but seeing all the facts come out about higgardlys

    mafia type corruption, we have Trump and NRA signs in our yard, and we aren't alone, either.

    I've come to believe that Trump IS a great candidate. He's plenty brash enough to withstand the liberal marxist

    storm against him, and he won't be corrupt about our Constitution, and he doesn't need to corrupt our entire gov

    to make money - he's rich already.

    When I listen to his speeches, I believe him on trade. 2nd Amendment. Honesty. All the things he talks about.

    I don't believe anything higgardly says. She's a hard core marxist mafia type totally corrupt bitch that has done all

    her garbage IN OUR GOVERNMENT.

    Trump has never been in OUR GOVERNMENT. Despite Trump being imperfect, he's a great candidate. Many

    of us are TIRED of the weasel lack of courage that the likes ot paul ryan, mitch mcconnell, romney, john mccain etc etc etc etcetc..

    tired ot the asswhole political games going on behind the scenes. Trump has NEVER LIED ONCE IN OFFICE. He hasn't

    BEEN in office.

    Higgardly is a dishonest, dangerous piece of corrupt trash. Trump is actually the terrific choice to drain the swamp.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    The old liberal

    Are we talking about trump?

    donald-hillary-800.jpg

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Are we talking about trump?

    donald-hillary-800.jpg

    Clinton's can smell money and I'm sure that is what they were after.

  • Trump will win Virginia.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Are we talking about trump?

    donald-hillary-800.jpg

    Clinton's can smell money and I'm sure that is what they were after.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Clinton's can smell money and I'm sure that is what they were after.

    Hillary had a gun in her right hand.

  • Its days away from the Presidental Election and my two cents before announcing the winner.

    Democrats will keep the states they always do. The swinging states lean towards change. Thus I say that this years campaigns are so different one thing is totally overlooked by many...

    The avalanche of voters for Trump. It's all been downplayed to the point of some Republicans almost giving up, but Republicans show up and vote as the black voters are down.

    Trump wins

    @one-post said:

    The swinging states ...

    Are those the ones where pussy grabbing is legal?

  • No, it isn't. Higgardly is liar, a thief, a marxist, a radical, unethical, totally corrupt, anti-Constitutional,

    mafia big illegal money kind of bitch.

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't break

    promises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION,

    and he does NOT LIE.

    See?

    The old liberal - "well, they are both imperfect, so......" doesn't fly with most folks on

    the smart side of politics.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't breakpromises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION, and he does NOT LIE.

    How does a person who places such high value on character when it comes to mere football players dare to spout such drivel about a morally bankrupt candidate for President of the United States?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Clinton's can smell money and I'm sure that is what they were after.

    Hillary had a gun in her right hand.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Hillary had a gun in her right hand.

    Ah... but what is in Trump's left hand?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't breakpromises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION, and he does NOT LIE.

    How does a person who places such high value on character when it comes to mere football players dare to spout such drivel about a morally bankrupt candidate for President of the United States?

    @tour2ma said:

    How does a person who places such high value on character when it comes to mere football players dare to spout such drivel about a morally bankrupt candidate for President of the United States?

    because America has to CHOOSE a president, Tour. Just because Trump has warts etc... doesn't mean we just don't

    have to have a president, like we don't have to pick a qb in the draft. How does a guy smart as you spout such dumb drivel?

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Stiffing construction companies isn't breaking a promise?

    Also, Cal are you trying to say that Trump isn't an "imperfect candidate" after you shit talked him left and right before he won the GOP primary?

    I think Hillary is trash can juice but Trump is by no means a good candidate. Just not as horrid as his competition.

    Trump did go bankrupt. He financially failed. That isn't breaking a promise... unless you think he deliberately failed,

    which I don't really think you think.

    No, of course not - my point was - it is just plain false to declare both as equal because they are both imperfect.

    I explained that. Yes, I wasn't on the Trump bandwagon til later, but seeing all the facts come out about higgardlys

    mafia type corruption, we have Trump and NRA signs in our yard, and we aren't alone, either.

    I've come to believe that Trump IS a great candidate. He's plenty brash enough to withstand the liberal marxist

    storm against him, and he won't be corrupt about our Constitution, and he doesn't need to corrupt our entire gov

    to make money - he's rich already.

    When I listen to his speeches, I believe him on trade. 2nd Amendment. Honesty. All the things he talks about.

    I don't believe anything higgardly says. She's a hard core marxist mafia type totally corrupt bitch that has done all

    her garbage IN OUR GOVERNMENT.

    Trump has never been in OUR GOVERNMENT. Despite Trump being imperfect, he's a great candidate. Many

    of us are TIRED of the weasel lack of courage that the likes ot paul ryan, mitch mcconnell, romney, john mccain etc etc etc etcetc..

    tired ot the asswhole political games going on behind the scenes. Trump has NEVER LIED ONCE IN OFFICE. He hasn't

    BEEN in office.

    Higgardly is a dishonest, dangerous piece of corrupt trash. Trump is actually the terrific choice to drain the swamp.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Trump has NEVER LIED ONCE IN OFFICE. He hasn't BEEN in office.

    Rationalization of the Year nominee...