Skip to content

Election Prediction

Political Discussion
133 21 3.4k
  • @calfoxwc said:

    The old liberal

    Are we talking about trump?

    donald-hillary-800.jpg

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Are we talking about trump?

    donald-hillary-800.jpg

    Clinton's can smell money and I'm sure that is what they were after.

  • Trump will win Virginia.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Are we talking about trump?

    donald-hillary-800.jpg

    Clinton's can smell money and I'm sure that is what they were after.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Clinton's can smell money and I'm sure that is what they were after.

    Hillary had a gun in her right hand.

  • Its days away from the Presidental Election and my two cents before announcing the winner.

    Democrats will keep the states they always do. The swinging states lean towards change. Thus I say that this years campaigns are so different one thing is totally overlooked by many...

    The avalanche of voters for Trump. It's all been downplayed to the point of some Republicans almost giving up, but Republicans show up and vote as the black voters are down.

    Trump wins

    @one-post said:

    The swinging states ...

    Are those the ones where pussy grabbing is legal?

  • No, it isn't. Higgardly is liar, a thief, a marxist, a radical, unethical, totally corrupt, anti-Constitutional,

    mafia big illegal money kind of bitch.

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't break

    promises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION,

    and he does NOT LIE.

    See?

    The old liberal - "well, they are both imperfect, so......" doesn't fly with most folks on

    the smart side of politics.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't breakpromises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION, and he does NOT LIE.

    How does a person who places such high value on character when it comes to mere football players dare to spout such drivel about a morally bankrupt candidate for President of the United States?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Clinton's can smell money and I'm sure that is what they were after.

    Hillary had a gun in her right hand.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Hillary had a gun in her right hand.

    Ah... but what is in Trump's left hand?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Trump has said some dumb stuff to be entertaining, never been in gov. Doesn't breakpromises. Never puts our national security at risk, supports our CONSTITUTION, and he does NOT LIE.

    How does a person who places such high value on character when it comes to mere football players dare to spout such drivel about a morally bankrupt candidate for President of the United States?

    @tour2ma said:

    How does a person who places such high value on character when it comes to mere football players dare to spout such drivel about a morally bankrupt candidate for President of the United States?

    because America has to CHOOSE a president, Tour. Just because Trump has warts etc... doesn't mean we just don't

    have to have a president, like we don't have to pick a qb in the draft. How does a guy smart as you spout such dumb drivel?

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Stiffing construction companies isn't breaking a promise?

    Also, Cal are you trying to say that Trump isn't an "imperfect candidate" after you shit talked him left and right before he won the GOP primary?

    I think Hillary is trash can juice but Trump is by no means a good candidate. Just not as horrid as his competition.

    Trump did go bankrupt. He financially failed. That isn't breaking a promise... unless you think he deliberately failed,

    which I don't really think you think.

    No, of course not - my point was - it is just plain false to declare both as equal because they are both imperfect.

    I explained that. Yes, I wasn't on the Trump bandwagon til later, but seeing all the facts come out about higgardlys

    mafia type corruption, we have Trump and NRA signs in our yard, and we aren't alone, either.

    I've come to believe that Trump IS a great candidate. He's plenty brash enough to withstand the liberal marxist

    storm against him, and he won't be corrupt about our Constitution, and he doesn't need to corrupt our entire gov

    to make money - he's rich already.

    When I listen to his speeches, I believe him on trade. 2nd Amendment. Honesty. All the things he talks about.

    I don't believe anything higgardly says. She's a hard core marxist mafia type totally corrupt bitch that has done all

    her garbage IN OUR GOVERNMENT.

    Trump has never been in OUR GOVERNMENT. Despite Trump being imperfect, he's a great candidate. Many

    of us are TIRED of the weasel lack of courage that the likes ot paul ryan, mitch mcconnell, romney, john mccain etc etc etc etcetc..

    tired ot the asswhole political games going on behind the scenes. Trump has NEVER LIED ONCE IN OFFICE. He hasn't

    BEEN in office.

    Higgardly is a dishonest, dangerous piece of corrupt trash. Trump is actually the terrific choice to drain the swamp.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Trump has NEVER LIED ONCE IN OFFICE. He hasn't BEEN in office.

    Rationalization of the Year nominee...

  • @tour2ma said:

    How does a person who places such high value on character when it comes to mere football players dare to spout such drivel about a morally bankrupt candidate for President of the United States?

    because America has to CHOOSE a president, Tour. Just because Trump has warts etc... doesn't mean we just don't

    have to have a president, like we don't have to pick a qb in the draft. How does a guy smart as you spout such dumb drivel?

    @calfoxwc said:

    because America has to CHOOSE a president, Tour. Just because Trump has warts etc... doesn't mean we just don't

    have to have a president, like we don't have to pick a qb in the draft. How does a guy smart as you spout such dumb drivel?

    Was that a serious reply?

  • more a retort to your nonsense. We have to pick a pres, but you are complaining that I support Trump,

    who isn't a football player, and I support high character in football players.

    My reply is justified, Mr. Touronlineforhiggardly

  • But you don't support high character for the President...?

  • But you don't support high character for the President...?

    @tiamat63 said:

    But you don't support high character for the President...?

    Who are you talking to? Are you sub tweeting on a message board again?
  • more a retort to your nonsense. We have to pick a pres, but you are complaining that I support Trump,

    who isn't a football player, and I support high character in football players.

    My reply is justified, Mr. Touronlineforhiggardly

    @calfoxwc said:

    more a retort to your nonsense. We have to pick a pres, but you are complaining that I support Trump,

    who isn't a football player, and I support high character in football players.

    My reply is justified, Mr. Touronlineforhiggardly

    No, I am questioning your moral compass for supporting Trump.

    However, it does explain why you have shifted your demonization of all things Dem into overdrive...

    Impressive... I never would have believed you had another gear left.

  • Tour grab the pink pant suit for the inaug, you'll look great in it.

  • But seriously, I think Hitlery will win. She has too much power behind her in the establishment. But I think her Presidency will be short lived.

  • Tour grab the pink pant suit for the inaug, you'll look great in it.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Tour grab the pink pant suit for the inaug, you'll look great in it.

    Thanks, I have dropped 20 pounds now...

    But I'm afraid there'll be no invite coming my way this year... unlike last year I didn't pony up the big bucks...

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Hillary had a gun in her right hand.

    Ah... but what is in Trump's left hand?

    @tour2ma said:

    Ah... but what is in Trump's left hand?

    Somebody's pussy?

    WSS

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Hillary had a gun in her right hand.

    Ah... but what is in Trump's left hand?

    @tour2ma said:

    Ah... but what is in Trump's left hand?

    The Presidentcy.
  • I hate that song.