Radio Show Question
-
-
Yep, that's the one, but notice how the last show posted is 11/1/16? Nathan said that every show is on the web immediately after airing, but the last one I see is from 11/1?
-
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.
-
No value to that show. It's a commercial for the Browns, not an honest discussion of the team or football in general.
-
Yeah, sometimes I feel that way too, Soldier. I try and remember that the hosts are actual employees of the Browns, and they can't dump TOO much on people. I still think it's pretty good (most of the time), and I like when they have guests like Jim Donovan (he's terrific), Scott Petrak, or Andrew Gribbs.
-
Other fans tweeted that they can't find the shows either. What a joke.
-
Other fans tweeted that they can't find the shows either. What a joke.
Other fans tweeted that they can't find the shows either. What a joke.
Maybe Zegura hid it on purpose... after he reached the limit of his acting skills.
-
No value to that show. It's a commercial for the Browns, not an honest discussion of the team or football in general.
I agree with this. They very rarely tell it like it is. Also, I can't stand Nathan Zagura. He's almost as bad as listing to GoldhammerThe Soldier said:
No value to that show. It's a commercial for the Browns, not an honest discussion of the team or football in general.
-
I live in Florida so thank God I don't have to listen to that crap! The Browns stink! The Owner is an idiot! The Front Office hasn't a clue!
I'm a 60 year old woman who had Derek Carr and Khalil Mack on my draft board in 2014. I had Elliot and Bosa as the top two picks this year!
-
I live in Florida so thank God I don't have to listen to that crap! The Browns stink! The Owner is an idiot! The Front Office hasn't a clue!
I'm a 60 year old woman who had Derek Carr and Khalil Mack on my draft board in 2014. I had Elliot and Bosa as the top two picks this year!
I live in Florida so thank God I don't have to listen to that crap! The Browns stink! The Owner is an idiot! The Front Office hasn't a clue!
I'm a 60 year old woman who had Derek Carr and Khalil Mack on my draft board in 2014. I had Elliot and Bosa as the top two picks this year!
We heard you the first 300 times!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
per bleacherreport @4:15 pm Zegura says he's sorry,had nothing to do with 47M over cap but a technical glitch..Updates underway, still will be in browns-media. It's better than nothing>MKC