Hillary and Jay-Z respecting the women-folk
-
99 Problems
-
Jay Z is into that satanist shit too

-
Yeah yeah you know I fuck em thug em love em leave me cause I don't fuckin need em take em out the hood keep em lookin good but I don't fuckin feed em.
When I want to nut want to beat their guts it's beep beep and I'm picking them up and let em play with my dick in the truck.
Less mysogynistic message than "grab them by the pussy", right?
-
Really? This is a thread?
I didn't realize Jay Z was running for president
-
Really? This is a thread?
I didn't realize Jay Z was running for president
He was campaigning for Hillary today
-
Just thought you'd enjoy some of the most woman hating lyrics ever spewed by a piece of shit at a rally for another piece of shit. Since the distasteful bitch can't draw a crowd on her own, right? Ironically her only attack against her opponent is the fact that he says mean things about women. Are you just oblivious?Really? This is a thread?
I didn't realize Jay Z was running for president
WSS
-
The black votes won't show up this year.
-
"One said:
The black votes won't show up this year.
Not as bigly as they did for Obammy.
But still monolithic voting Bloc
WSS
-

-
-
they probably insistted the Fox correspondent traveling with them, to do her
gig during the packed concert....
they were laughing that they couldn't tell what she was saying.
She is a farce all her sick sob people are farces, and apparently
Tour is a farce for voting for her.
-

-
Just thought you'd enjoy some of the most woman hating lyrics ever spewed by a piece of shit at a rally for another piece of shit. Since the distasteful bitch can't draw a crowd on her own, right? Ironically her only attack against her opponent is the fact that he says mean things about women. Are you just oblivious?Really? This is a thread?
I didn't realize Jay Z was running for president
WSS
Just thought you'd enjoy some of the most woman hating lyrics ever spewed by a piece of shit at a rally for another piece of shit. Since the distasteful bitch can't draw a crowd on her own, right? Ironically her only attack against her opponent is the fact that he says mean things about women. Are you just oblivious?
WSS
Most woman hating lyrics?
-
this is compared to multiple republicans getting support from Ted Nugent, right?
-
No it's because the main focus of Hillary's campaign is accusing Donald Trump of misogyny. You could spend your time and listen to the Jay Z lyrics or not. But she didn't just accept his support she set up an entire event to bring more negroes to one of her lackluster rallies.
WSS
-
- Trump has made a huge deal out of making Bill a serial sexusl offender
- You can spend your time looking at some of the shit Nugent wrote or not
- Reps haven't just accepted his support, they've used him to gather rednecks
-
"Now once upon a time not too long ago
A nigga like myself had to strong arm a ho
This is not a ho in the sense of having a pussy
But a pussy having no goddamn sense try and push me
I tried to ignore 'em, talk to the Lord
Pray for 'em, cause some fools just love to perform
You know the type, loud as a motorbike
But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight
The only thing that's goin' happen is I'ma get to clapping and
He and his boys goin' be yapping to the captain"
Is that the part you're fussing about?
-
No.
WSS
-
Well what part equates to the "most womaen gating lyrics ever spewed"?
I mean, Nugent has a song about fucking a kid, so...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login