Skip to content

Browns overall grade "OUTSTANDING"

The Browns Board
14 12 1.3k
  • Mack could have been nabbed by the Vikings... OR

    also the Ravens or Steelers or even Altanta I think it was.

    If the ratbirds or steelers had nabbed a perennial All-pro at center,

    we'd all be sick. It's dramatic improvement at center for the Browns,

    and addition by subtraction.. the Browns adding Mack and keeping him from the

    ratbirds and steelers - that is priceless.

    vs the big NT's of the rats and stinklers - the Browns' Mack will be worth his weight in gold.

    The second wr was certainly a surprise, what with other players on the board most of us have talked about,

    but when you read up on him and the rest of the picks, it's brilliant and consistent picking of character, fine intelligence

    and football smarts, and skill.

    Pretty shrewd. And, they couldn't trade down anymore... the ratbirds were only a few picks away.

    I love it.

  • Mack could have been nabbed by the Vikings... OR

    also the Ravens or Steelers or even Altanta I think it was.

    If the ratbirds or steelers had nabbed a perennial All-pro at center,

    we'd all be sick. It's dramatic improvement at center for the Browns,

    and addition by subtraction.. the Browns adding Mack and keeping him from the

    ratbirds and steelers - that is priceless.

    vs the big NT's of the rats and stinklers - the Browns' Mack will be worth his weight in gold.

    The second wr was certainly a surprise, what with other players on the board most of us have talked about,

    but when you read up on him and the rest of the picks, it's brilliant and consistent picking of character, fine intelligence

    and football smarts, and skill.

    Pretty shrewd. And, they couldn't trade down anymore... the ratbirds were only a few picks away.

    I love it.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Mack could have been nabbed by the Vikings... OR

    also the Ravens or Steelers or even Altanta I think it was.

    I think Atlanta was the team that would've been all over Mack. LSU's McClure is old and Romberg is a career back up.

  • I really love where this thread is going. Informative, useful, and pretty. Keep up the good work!

  • hooray for grudge posting!!!!

  • @shepwrite said:

    Funny, Toop.

    I find it SO disappointing and repetitive and disappointing and redundant.

    I should start my own thread about this...lol

  • C'mon shep..

    Its a good article its worth duping...plus dans headline is more attractive...hehehehehehe 😉

  • T T T - I'm diggin' this outstanding grade.

    Let's bump the shit out of this thread until pre-season.........

    or at least until Friday when rookie mini-camp starts.

  • Living here in Pennsylvania, I can say without a doubt, the Steelers definitly had their eyes on Mack...

    He was #1 on their draft board.... You should have heard the grumblings when we picked him..

    Hey, maybe this is a trend, we've beat them in the draft so lets do it on the field....

    T.Dawg

  • Living here in Pennsylvania, I can say without a doubt, the Steelers definitly had their eyes on Mack...

    He was #1 on their draft board.... You should have heard the grumblings when we picked him..

    Hey, maybe this is a trend, we've beat them in the draft so lets do it on the field....

    T.Dawg

    @daddybull1 said:

    Living here in Pennsylvania, I can say without a doubt, the Steelers definitly had their eyes on Mack...

    He was #1 on their draft board.... You should have heard the grumblings when we picked him..

    Hey, maybe this is a trend, we've beat them in the draft so lets do it on the field....

    T.Dawg

    I heard that too about the stinkin' Squeelers wanting Mack. I like having a guy called "Mack" plowing up the middle for some reason.

  • Living here in Pennsylvania, I can say without a doubt, the Steelers definitly had their eyes on Mack...

    He was #1 on their draft board.... You should have heard the grumblings when we picked him..

    Hey, maybe this is a trend, we've beat them in the draft so lets do it on the field....

    T.Dawg

    @daddybull1 said:

    Living here in Pennsylvania, I can say without a doubt, the Steelers definitly had their eyes on Mack...

    He was #1 on their draft board.... You should have heard the grumblings when we picked him..

    Hey, maybe this is a trend, we've beat them in the draft so lets do it on the field....

    T.Dawg

    Daddybull...Great to see You posting again...I had wondered what happened to Ya and hoped you were ok......And I agree...We need to start kickin some Stooler ass around here...Its about damn time!

  • Mack Truck

  • @daddybull1 said:

    Living here in Pennsylvania, I can say without a doubt, the Steelers definitly had their eyes on Mack...

    He was #1 on their draft board.... You should have heard the grumblings when we picked him..

    Hey, maybe this is a trend, we've beat them in the draft so lets do it on the field....

    T.Dawg

    I heard that too about the stinkin' Squeelers wanting Mack. I like having a guy called "Mack" plowing up the middle for some reason.

    @dan-in-florida said:

    I like having a guy called "Mack" plowing up the middle for some reason.

    Perv.