Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Election Day

Election Day

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
103 Posts 17 Posters 2.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 9k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #1

    Looks like the browns board is back 🙂

    Early thoughts:

    1) The GOP is crushing it in Pinellas county Florida, where Obama won considerably in 2012 (+10000 votes as of right now)

    2) It's raining in Michigan, which could reduce turnout and help Trump shatter the wall

    3) Ohio seems closer than I expected, but likely still going Trump

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
      #2

      4) GOP was ahead of Dems in early voting in Colorado this morning. By a smaller margin than Romney in 2012 - but early voting in Colorado this year made up about 60% of the vote due to mail-in voting, big difference from the 20% or so in 2012.

      5) Nate Plastic is suggesting the polls were wrong due to large # of undecideds compared to previous elections

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
        #3

        Reuters deleted 11/6 poll and reverted back to 11/1. Apparently had one from 11/7 that was +6 Trump too

        https://archive.fo/B12MC

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 5k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by jrb12711
          #4

          Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

          P bbedwardB 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
            • 11k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
            #5

            Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

            ...."However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

            “I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said."

            http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • jrb12711J jrb12711

              Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

              Pumpkin Eater P
              • 4k Posts
              • 297 Reputation
              P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @jrb12711 said:

              Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

              Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

              :neutral_face:
              W jrb12711J mjp28M 3 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • P Pumpkin Eater

                @jrb12711 said:

                Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

                Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @pumpkin-eater said:

                Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

                Well sure but that's the same for anybody on the board and their opinion.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • P Pumpkin Eater

                  @jrb12711 said:

                  Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

                  Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

                  jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 5k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by jrb12711
                  #8

                  @pumpkin-eater said:

                  Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

                  Well shit thanks John Maddon! Next you're going to tell me that whoever scores more points wins the football game!

                  shhh, stop talking now, shhh.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • P Pumpkin Eater

                    @jrb12711 said:

                    Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

                    Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

                    mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                    • 18k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @pumpkin-eater said:

                    Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

                    OR the electoral congress who actually "votes".

                    Early on very few voting problems and those are corrected. And can't wait until this crap is OVER!

                    GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 9k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      It's readily apparent Trump has a better chance than Romney did in 2012

                      mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                        #11

                        Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • W Westside Steve

                          Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.

                          WSS

                          Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                          • 24k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @westside-steve said:

                          Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.

                          WSS

                          of for sure dude but don't forget the green crab people from mars that are working behind the scenes to ensure Hillary's president for 100 years. I mean c'mon seriously.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • bbedwardB bbedward

                            It's readily apparent Trump has a better chance than Romney did in 2012

                            mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                            • 18k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
                            #13

                            @bbedward said:

                            It's readily apparent Trump has a better chance than Romney did in 2012

                            I had a better chance than Romney. 😆

                            And Romney is a nice guy.

                            EDIT..OK I was kidding, the 2012 results:

                            Electoral vote 332 206

                            States carried 26 + DC 24

                            Popular vote 65,915,795 60,933,504

                            Percentage 51.1% 47.2%

                            GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 9k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              RCP had Trump up by like 10 in Indiana, currently up by like 45

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                • 28k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                  • 33k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I voted for Gary

                                  Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                    • 13k Posts
                                    • 5k Reputation
                                    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.

                                    mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                      I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.

                                      mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                      • 18k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @tiamat63 said:

                                      I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.

                                      Just about, Ohio closing in minutes. This is like a gigantic video game...we'll see who wins it all!

                                      Senate, house, POTUS would have been interesting to handicap this one....where's London brown? They bet on everything over there.

                                      GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 9k Posts
                                        • 1k Reputation
                                        bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Portman wins Ohio.

                                        FL is a horse race, Trump looking good on VA +12 but I'm guessing the cuck precincts haven't reported yet

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 9k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          NC and OH good for Trump early too

                                          mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate