Election Day
-
4) GOP was ahead of Dems in early voting in Colorado this morning. By a smaller margin than Romney in 2012 - but early voting in Colorado this year made up about 60% of the vote due to mail-in voting, big difference from the 20% or so in 2012.
5) Nate Plastic is suggesting the polls were wrong due to large # of undecideds compared to previous elections
-
Reuters deleted 11/6 poll and reverted back to 11/1. Apparently had one from 11/7 that was +6 Trump too
https://archive.fo/B12MC -
Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.
-
Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton
...."However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.
“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said."
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/
-
Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.
Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.
Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.
-
Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.
Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.
Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.
Well sure but that's the same for anybody on the board and their opinion.
WSS
-
Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.
Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.
Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.
Well shit thanks John Maddon! Next you're going to tell me that whoever scores more points wins the football game!
shhh, stop talking now, shhh.
-
Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.
Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.
Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.
OR the electoral congress who actually "votes".
Early on very few voting problems and those are corrected. And can't wait until this crap is OVER!
-
It's readily apparent Trump has a better chance than Romney did in 2012
-
Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.
WSS
-
Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.
WSS
Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.
WSS
of for sure dude but don't forget the green crab people from mars that are working behind the scenes to ensure Hillary's president for 100 years. I mean c'mon seriously.
-
-
RCP had Trump up by like 10 in Indiana, currently up by like 45
-
-
I voted for Gary
-
I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.
-
I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.
Just about, Ohio closing in minutes. This is like a gigantic video game...we'll see who wins it all!
Senate, house, POTUS would have been interesting to handicap this one....where's London brown? They bet on everything over there.
-
Portman wins Ohio.
FL is a horse race, Trump looking good on VA +12 but I'm guessing the cuck precincts haven't reported yet
-
NC and OH good for Trump early too
-
Broward county not reporting yet which will be Clinton (amidst voter fraud claims)
Pan handle not reporting yet which will be Trump
Nor Tampa, which points to a Trump win
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
