Skip to content

Election Day

Political Discussion
103 17 2.2k
  • Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

  • Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

    ...."However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

    “I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said."

    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/

  • Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

    Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

    Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

    Well sure but that's the same for anybody on the board and their opinion.

    WSS

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

    Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

    Well shit thanks John Maddon! Next you're going to tell me that whoever scores more points wins the football game!

    shhh, stop talking now, shhh.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Simply put, I don't see Trump getting MI, PA, or CO. With hilldawg by my count having a firm 223 right now, those three put her at 268. I think she gets Nevada as well easily, and thus gets the 274 she needs to win. I would be nothing short of baffled if it went down any other way.

    Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Who cares what you see? People's votes will decide who wins those states.

    OR the electoral congress who actually "votes".

    Early on very few voting problems and those are corrected. And can't wait until this crap is OVER!

  • It's readily apparent Trump has a better chance than Romney did in 2012

  • Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.

    WSS

  • Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.

    WSS

    of for sure dude but don't forget the green crab people from mars that are working behind the scenes to ensure Hillary's president for 100 years. I mean c'mon seriously.

  • It's readily apparent Trump has a better chance than Romney did in 2012

    @bbedward said:

    It's readily apparent Trump has a better chance than Romney did in 2012

    I had a better chance than Romney. 😆

    And Romney is a nice guy.

    EDIT..OK I was kidding, the 2012 results:

    Electoral vote 332 206

    States carried 26 + DC 24

    Popular vote 65,915,795 60,933,504

    Percentage 51.1% 47.2%

  • RCP had Trump up by like 10 in Indiana, currently up by like 45

  • I voted for Gary

  • I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.

  • I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.

    Just about, Ohio closing in minutes. This is like a gigantic video game...we'll see who wins it all!

    Senate, house, POTUS would have been interesting to handicap this one....where's London brown? They bet on everything over there.

  • Portman wins Ohio.

    FL is a horse race, Trump looking good on VA +12 but I'm guessing the cuck precincts haven't reported yet

  • NC and OH good for Trump early too

  • Broward county not reporting yet which will be Clinton (amidst voter fraud claims)

    Pan handle not reporting yet which will be Trump

    Nor Tampa, which points to a Trump win

  • NC and OH good for Trump early too

    @bbedward said:

    NC and OH good for Trump early too

    Over the past decades Ohio has lost population and electoral votes now 18, a prize but not the big prize it once was.

    CAL + NY + FLA gets you nearly there. I'm going to have a cold one on ice and watch this thing all night. 😉

  • Broward county in and Trump still within 3%