Election Day
-
Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.
WSS
-
Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.
WSS
Here's a conspiracy theory. The actual polls show a much bigger Hillary lead but those books are being cooked to keep people watching the news programs? And/or to keep the Hillary vote from staying home? Not saying I think it's happening just a theory.
WSS
of for sure dude but don't forget the green crab people from mars that are working behind the scenes to ensure Hillary's president for 100 years. I mean c'mon seriously.
-
-
RCP had Trump up by like 10 in Indiana, currently up by like 45
-
-
I voted for Gary
-
I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.
-
I here for the tears. They start rolling yet? No? I'll check back later.
Just about, Ohio closing in minutes. This is like a gigantic video game...we'll see who wins it all!
Senate, house, POTUS would have been interesting to handicap this one....where's London brown? They bet on everything over there.
-
Portman wins Ohio.
FL is a horse race, Trump looking good on VA +12 but I'm guessing the cuck precincts haven't reported yet
-
NC and OH good for Trump early too
-
Broward county not reporting yet which will be Clinton (amidst voter fraud claims)
Pan handle not reporting yet which will be Trump
Nor Tampa, which points to a Trump win
-
-
Broward county in and Trump still within 3%
-
-
It's over.. According to Fox, exit polls across the board are uniform from state to state.. They are saying 53% of voters are women voting heavily for Hag.. 47% are men voting less heavily for Trump..
-
Hispanics and women? Shit. Someone should have told Trump they vote.
-
Fox said Trump has the same % of Hispanics as Romney did, but they've turned out in higher numbers.
Trump also with more black voters than Romney though they've turned out in lower numbers
-
While we're waiting. ....
Some of the Senate races both parties spent $100,000,000 or more, the jobs pay:
Position Salary
Vice President $233,000
Delegates to the House of Representatives $174,000 plus expenses
Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico $174,000
President pro tempore of the Senate $193,400
Majority leader and minority leader of the Senate $193,400
Majority leader and minority leader of the House of Representatives $193,400
Speaker of the House of Representatives $223,500
What a crock!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

