Skip to content

Man I'm Happy...

Political Discussion
161 20 2.8k
  • @bbedward said:

    Yes it's from like a week ago

    And yet I didn't know about it until today. Actually about an hour before you posted it, coincidentally. Not exactly premium grade production, but assuming authenticity it's a big deal - I can see people like Mike Huckabee and Mike Pence (oh wait) exploding in rage at that kind of thing. Trump doesn't give a shit about gays in every sense. He's not going to fight for them or against them, just fucking get on with it. Who cares if you like cock or pussy or both or neither.

    @gftchris said:

    And yet I didn't know about it until today. Actually about an hour before you posted it, coincidentally. Not exactly premium grade production, but assuming authenticity it's a big deal - I can see people like Mike Huckabee and Mike Pence (oh wait) exploding in rage at that kind of thing. Trump doesn't give a shit about gays in every sense. He's not going to fight for them or against them, just fucking get on with it. Who cares if you like cock or pussy or both or neither.

    He wants Peter Thiel, a gay male, on the supreme court.

    People have irrational fears due to what they've heard from Clinton - who herself was against gay marriage 3 years ago

  • Stuart

    Man I'm happy.

    A big thank you to the great state of Ohio were I've lived most of my life.

    I knew you could do it.

    And a giant Thank You to the great state of Pennsylvania where I'm originally from.

    Didn't think you could do it, because you vote Democrat every fuckin time.

    Actually its Pitts and Philly that bring the state down, especially Philly.

  • And Michigan finally did something right

  • I'm not sure the fears are that irrational - VP Pence has a pretty shocking record on LGBT rights, including Indiana's 'religion freedom' stuff, and advocating 'gay cure' stuff etc for example. SO there are probably some legal things going to shake out, certainly Trump won't be as big a protector and advocate of LGBT rights as Obama.

    The more concerning thing is the people in the street feeling like they can now attack gays (and immigrants) without much in the way of reprimand. We saw here a massive uptick in racially motivated violence after the brexit vote, and that was basically just about immigration. We'll see how that all plays out in the coming months, but were I gay, I would probably be toning down any flamboyancy in a hurry.

  • I'm not sure the fears are that irrational - VP Pence has a pretty shocking record on LGBT rights, including Indiana's 'religion freedom' stuff, and advocating 'gay cure' stuff etc for example. SO there are probably some legal things going to shake out, certainly Trump won't be as big a protector and advocate of LGBT rights as Obama.

    The more concerning thing is the people in the street feeling like they can now attack gays (and immigrants) without much in the way of reprimand. We saw here a massive uptick in racially motivated violence after the brexit vote, and that was basically just about immigration. We'll see how that all plays out in the coming months, but were I gay, I would probably be toning down any flamboyancy in a hurry.

    @gftchris said:

    I'm not sure the fears are that irrational - VP Pence has a pretty shocking record on LGBT rights, including Indiana's 'religion freedom' stuff, and advocating 'gay cure' stuff etc for example. SO there are probably some legal things going to shake out, certainly Trump won't be as big a protector and advocate of LGBT rights as Obama.

    The more concerning thing is the people in the street feeling like they can now attack gays (and immigrants) without much in the way of reprimand. We saw here a massive uptick in racially motivated violence after the brexit vote, and that was basically just about immigration. We'll see how that all plays out in the coming months, but were I gay, I would probably be toning down any flamboyancy in a hurry.

    Rioting hit the streets of Portland and Oakland as Hillary Clinton supporters reacted badly to Donald Trump’s election victory, while death threats against the new president-elect flooded social media.

    Windows were broken and cars were set on fire in Oakland as irate protesters lit flares and blocked freeways.

    http://www.infowars.com/hillary-supporters-burn-american-flag-riot-threaten-to-kill-trump-after-losing-election/

  • You've essentially got people like the KKK/neo-nazi groups and the like who now, rightly or wrongly, feel like the president is 'one of them'.

  • You've essentially got people like the KKK/neo-nazi groups and the like who now, rightly or wrongly, feel like the president is 'one of them'.

    @gftchris said:

    You've essentially got people like the KKK/neo-nazi groups and the like who now, rightly or wrongly, feel like the president is 'one of them'.

    They would be wrongly.

  • @gftchris said:

    You've essentially got people like the KKK/neo-nazi groups and the like who now, rightly or wrongly, feel like the president is 'one of them'.

    They would be wrongly.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    They would be wrongly.

    And that doesn't matter - the point is they *think* that.

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    They would be wrongly.

    And that doesn't matter - the point is they *think* that.

    @gftchris said:

    And that doesn't matter - the point is they *think* that.

    That might be right Chris and that is why it is important for Trump to denounce these groups in the strongest terms to dispel even any perception. There are some in our corrupt liberal media though who hate Trump who will do everything they can to paint him as being racist and bigoted no matter what he does.

  • @gftchris said:

    And that doesn't matter - the point is they *think* that.

    That might be right Chris and that is why it is important for Trump to denounce these groups in the strongest terms to dispel even any perception. There are some in our corrupt liberal media though who hate Trump who will do everything they can to paint him as being racist and bigoted no matter what he does.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    That might be right Chris and that is why it is important for Trump to denounce these groups in the strongest terms to dispel even any perception. There are some in our corrupt liberal media though who hate Trump who will do everything they can to paint him as being racist and bigoted no matter what he does.

    He's had a long, long time to denounce these people and distance himself from them, but hasn't. It's either to gain votes or it's legit and he doesn't care they love him. Either way it's irresponsible.

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    That might be right Chris and that is why it is important for Trump to denounce these groups in the strongest terms to dispel even any perception. There are some in our corrupt liberal media though who hate Trump who will do everything they can to paint him as being racist and bigoted no matter what he does.

    He's had a long, long time to denounce these people and distance himself from them, but hasn't. It's either to gain votes or it's legit and he doesn't care they love him. Either way it's irresponsible.

    @gftchris said:

    He's had a long, long time to denounce these people and distance himself from them, but hasn't. It's either to gain votes or it's legit and he doesn't care they love him. Either way it's irresponsible.

    uhh what?

  • In case you didn't notice, Chris, trump DID wipe the floor with hillary. The electoral count was not even close

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    In case you didn't notice, Chris, trump DID wipe the floor with hillary. The electoral count was not even close

    http://www.270towin.com/maps/vV2l2

    I think that's how the final map will shake out

  • @gftchris said:

    He's had a long, long time to denounce these people and distance himself from them, but hasn't. It's either to gain votes or it's legit and he doesn't care they love him. Either way it's irresponsible.

    uhh what?

    @bbedward said:

    uhh what?

    Did he? I guess I missed that over the last 2 years...

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    That might be right Chris and that is why it is important for Trump to denounce these groups in the strongest terms to dispel even any perception. There are some in our corrupt liberal media though who hate Trump who will do everything they can to paint him as being racist and bigoted no matter what he does.

    He's had a long, long time to denounce these people and distance himself from them, but hasn't. It's either to gain votes or it's legit and he doesn't care they love him. Either way it's irresponsible.

    @gftchris said:

    He's had a long, long time to denounce these people and distance himself from them, but hasn't. It's either to gain votes or it's legit and he doesn't care they love him. Either way it's irresponsible.

    Stuart

    How many times do you want him to denounce?

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/

    How many times did Hillary denounce BLM or the Pink Panthers?

    The only hate I see is coming from you. You're having a hard time coming to grips about the fact trump is president.

  • @bbedward said:

    uhh what?

    Did he? I guess I missed that over the last 2 years...

  • I remember that. And yet they still claim him as one of their own, to this day.

    Still, there are crazies out there of all kinds and no, puppet on a string, Hillary did not distance herself from BLM or whoever else, and that was also bad. You understand it's possible to say bad things about both parties, right? Every time anyone criticises Trump the first thing out of your fingers is "but hillary" - please show me where I extolled the virtues of hillary as a great leader. I have not. I have repeatedly said that these two candidates were both horrible, I just viewed her as slightly less horrible.

  • She didn't come out against the Dakota access pipeline also a mistake

  • All kinds of shit both have done wrong. Both would have come into power with a ton of baggage, with about as low a start rating as you can get, and probably serve one term, unless they seriously turn public opinion around.

  • Sorry, I forgot, I meant "dum dur hillary so great durdy dur"

  • It's the Democrats own fault for running hillary. Bernie probaby would have won and Biden would have had this sewn up months ago

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    It's the Democrats own fault for running hillary. Bernie probaby would have won and Biden would have had this sewn up months ago

    Agree 100%