MNF Halftime Show, coming up Now
-
\ said:
I hope Obama or Mcain try to take credit for the QB switch.KW, you missed a great opportunity for a real punchline ...
"Hope Obama & McCain take credit for the QB 'CHANGE'"
-
\ said:
\ said:
I hope Obama or Mcain try to take credit for the QB switch.KW, you missed a great opportunity for a real punchline ...
"Hope Obama & McCain take credit for the QB 'CHANGE'"
Dammit, leave politics out of football, jeez.

-
Dilfer told Lumbergh that the Browns Fans told Obama to say that he wanted a College Playoff system!
So it MUST be true.
I agree with Obama on that too

-
Dilfer told Lumbergh that the Browns Fans told Obama to say that he wanted a College Playoff system!
So it MUST be true.
I agree with Obama on that too

-
I'm voting for McCain by what he said on MNF Halftime show.
-
Obama said that if elected he will ban alcohol at sporting events.
-
McCain says that if he's elected he'll bomb Iran .........oh and ban sporting events AND alcohol.
-
Big Ben hurt, getting xrays at the half.
(Damn, what Browns fans want, they really do get)
-
What the hell, they showed that they had a story about the Cleveland situation leading into the commericial prior to the half ... but no story, WTF?
This thread sucks!
-

What did I just say, this thread was about football, not politics.
-
\ said:
I'm voting for McCain by what he said on MNF Halftime show.??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login