Contribution?
-
So did anybody volunteer (and follow through on it) or contribute to either of the political campaigns?
I sent $100 to the Trump campaign but didn't knock on doors or man the phones.
WSS
-
I donated like $10 to Trump campaign for a chance to have dinner with Ivanka, then I realized you didn't have to donate to enter
-
I never contribute to campaigns. I even check no on the box when you file income tax.
-
So did anybody volunteer (and follow through on it) or contribute to either of the political campaigns?
I sent $100 to the Trump campaign but didn't knock on doors or man the phones.
WSS
So did anybody volunteer (and follow through on it) or contribute to either of the political campaigns?
Yup...
-
So did anybody volunteer (and follow through on it) or contribute to either of the political campaigns?
Yup...
-
Slick Willie and Hillary thank you. They have already banked it....
A complimentary Christmas card from the Clinton Foundation to follow.
-
Nah. I never have and likely never will. I don't burn up time or money for someone unless I know them.
-
I was too busy to campaign, but I did go pick up signs and give them to friends who asked for them.
We donate to local causes, generally, as a rule. I would have gone door to door, with NRA volunteers...
but I had injured my foot and was on crutches.
Talked to a lot of folks, friends, acquaintences... hung out at the NRA office a few times....
and the one guy who came in, I still am impressed by ... he came in and
said he was a 36 yr hard core union guy democrat, and he wasn't doing it anymore. He came in and
asked for some NRA Trump signs etc. about 5 of us talked for a long while. He said he gradually
saw our country falling apart, and said we desperately needed Trump to win this election, and hopefully,
he doesn't disappoint us. and, said that he knew plenty of dems that looked at the past eight years,
and at higgardly, and the corruption has to stop, now. It isn't about party, it's about us.
Pretty impressive guy.
-
Slick Willie and Hillary thank you. They have already banked it....
That would be weird since I did not contribute to her campaign... or his...
-
Actually my contribution was to the Trump campaign rather than the RNC which I have contributed to in the past. Reason being I wasn't pleased by the lack of support by the Republican establishment and. It would lead directly to president Hillary.
(Less, by the way, than I send to the USO, ALS, the Red Cross an animal shelters)
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login