Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Ravens Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

The Browns Board
93 35 4.4k
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #42

    This is very depressing.

    I'm now starting to believe that we have the wrong head coach.

  • LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    So...was Adoug's theory right about Sashi's real plans?

  • S snaxdelrio wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Why pull Kessler? Stupid.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    As soon as McCown came in the team fell apart. His first drive interception and it gets worse. Looking at the team on the sidelines is painful! This team will never win with a wishy-washy coach like Hue. I can't believe he disrupted their momentum? Why? It makes no sense! They have a lead at halftime and Hue pulls the quarterback who was playing mistake free!

  • LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    So...was Adoug's theory right about Sashi's real plans?

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    I'm going to say it.... Hue Jackson is horrible! I was wrong all off season when They hired him! He sucks! Pulling your rookie while he's got the lead is bush league! McCown is horrible so what's Hue trying to prove? And don't say they're securing the number one draft pick. They've done that already. Hue won't take a QB anyway.

    Hue Jackson really is in over his head! What a shame for the players like Thomas, Crowell, Pryor who really come to play. And what a rotten way to coach the rookies like Boddy-Calhoun and Nassib!

    Hue must go!

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #48

    I hate keep seeing change but hue might have sealed his fate tonight! Almost looks like the team gave up after the switch!

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #49

    HUE MUST GO

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    I agree, they looked dejected. What Hue did tonight with a slim lead was unexplainable? The team looked capable, they had energy and Devalve caught a nice pass. I never thought I'd live to see the day our head coach purposely removed the better player with a future for an immobile 37 year old journeyman career backup!

    Hue let the air out of their tires on National Television with Sachi, Podesta and Haslam all sitting there taking up space like the "yes men" that they are. This team is hopeless and I'm done for good. Fifty-five years a Browns fan ends tonight! I wish I still lived in Cleveland because I would egg Hue's house before I went to bed tonight.

    Anyone interested I will reimburse you the 2bucks

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Fucking challenge? 28-7 lead and 3 min to go and you want a safety? Suck a dick Ravens

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Fire HUE rt after game

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #53

    sadly next week the stadium will be 3/4 steeler fans

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #54

    Just when you think you've finally hit bottom... a trap door opens...

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #55

    They're pretty good at "laughingstock"

  • Fire HUE rt after game

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @medicineman said:

    Fire HUE rt after game

    And who's gonna be our HC?

    Chirs Tabor? Al Sanders? Peppy La Pue?

    ...right at this moment.....sitting here wearing my Browns sweatshirt....after just shutting the TV off.....being very sports depressed.....I don't care which one they choose as long as they fire Hue.

  • Why pull Kessler? Stupid.

    F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @snaxdelrio said:

    Why pull Kessler? Stupid.

    Beyond STUPID, if it's not coming from above Jackson, than he is a FUCKING IDIOT!

  • I agree, they looked dejected. What Hue did tonight with a slim lead was unexplainable? The team looked capable, they had energy and Devalve caught a nice pass. I never thought I'd live to see the day our head coach purposely removed the better player with a future for an immobile 37 year old journeyman career backup!

    Hue let the air out of their tires on National Television with Sachi, Podesta and Haslam all sitting there taking up space like the "yes men" that they are. This team is hopeless and I'm done for good. Fifty-five years a Browns fan ends tonight! I wish I still lived in Cleveland because I would egg Hue's house before I went to bed tonight.

    Anyone interested I will reimburse you the 2bucks

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #58

    @opal312 said:

    I agree, they looked dejected. What Hue did tonight with a slim lead was unexplainable? The team looked capable, they had energy and Devalve caught a nice pass. I never thought I'd live to see the day our head coach purposely removed the better player with a future for an immobile 37 year old journeyman career backup!

    Hue let the air out of their tires on National Television with Sachi, Podesta and Haslam all sitting there taking up space like the "yes men" that they are. This team is hopeless and I'm done for good. Fifty-five years a Browns fan ends tonight! I wish I still lived in Cleveland because I would egg Hue's house before I went to bed tonight.

    Anyone interested I will reimburse you the 2bucks

    HAHAHAHA, Still think the TANK isn't in play Tour? How in the world can you play a competitive 1st half, and come out in the second like a D III team? AND bench your potential QBOTF? I'll have to look it up- but Tampa's 0-26 streak will fall around game 6 next year.

    @medicineman said:

    Fucking challenge? 28-7 lead and 3 min to go and you want a safety? Suck a dick Ravens

    THAT was truly Bush league.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Another Browns fan bites the dust!

  • Why pull Kessler? Stupid.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @snaxdelrio said:

    Why pull Kessler? Stupid.

    Baseball move?

  • Another Browns fan bites the dust!

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @wargograw said:

    Another Browns fan bites the dust!

    No, more like, The Browns Suck!