How Things can Change...
-
After months of diving into the Browns' section of the Forum with dalliances in the Indians' and WSS sections to find relief from the Political Section...
Now it's less painful to be in here (despite cal's best efforts... 🥷 )... at least it is vs. the Browns' section.
At least that's the case now. How long will it last? Preliminarily I'll set the O/U at 6 months. Should be long enough to see the new Administration and Congress in action... and the Browns' draft. -
I don't understand the question.
-
Tour translation:
"I am really pizzed off that my sex goddess idol didn't win the WH, and Cal
is very, very happy that Trump won, while I am sad"
-
Cal ur obsession with sexualizing hillary is beyond creepy. Ur thinly veiled attempts at projecing that obsession on pretty much anyne that said they wouldnt bote for trump notwithstanding
-
sorry, I find myself trying to imagine how any intelligent person can support
a wench that lied to the American public for years, denigrated victims of
Bill's sex abuses, laughed about defending a guilty violent rape of a 13 yr old
girl (unethically, so I've read), and saying she's always "fought for children"...
who let 4 people DIE at Benghazi, refused to put any extra security for them there,
then lied about that to Congress, deleted 33,000 emails AFTER A SUBPOENA
WAS RECEIVED FROM CONGRESS, who has been a terror to work with
behind the scenes for other staff, and even the Secret Service......
and Whitewater
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversy
and who stole historial valuables from the WH when their time ran out with Bill there,
the list goes on. And yet, all that is ignored, and Tour and a few others paint a pretty picture
of her, while nitpicking Trumps warts, real and falsely alleged.
I can't imagine any other reason, than maybe a sexual fetish. I could be wrong - maybe it's
a result of accidental hypnosis?
or.... a "Manchurian candidate" brainwashing? I doubt the latter two guesses, that's all.
-
nah.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login