Skip to content

OOOOOPSIE!

College Football Forum
102 11 4.4k
  • I'm glad to see meatchicken go down, only because of their insufferable fans (and for the record I don't mean woody, I mean the insufferable fans on various facebook sports groups I belong to) going on about how Michigan is unbeatable. I think Michigan is a bit of a fraud (sorry, woody) and OSU is liable to put them in their place again.

  • I'm glad to see meatchicken go down, only because of their insufferable fans (and for the record I don't mean woody, I mean the insufferable fans on various facebook sports groups I belong to) going on about how Michigan is unbeatable. I think Michigan is a bit of a fraud (sorry, woody) and OSU is liable to put them in their place again.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm glad to see meatchicken go down, only because of their insufferable fans (and for the record I don't mean woody, I mean the insufferable fans on various facebook sports groups I belong to) going on about how Michigan is unbeatable. I think Michigan is a bit of a fraud (sorry, woody) and OSU is liable to put them in their place again.

    1) Michigan is definitely not unbeatable. Any Michigan fan that thought that has no idea what they're talking about.

    2) Michigan is not "a fraud". Unless you thought they were gonna be national champs this year or something.

    It is year two of Harbaugh. We're barely using Harbaugh's recruits. We have a 3* QB starting. I wasn't expecting a national title this year... it is ok.

  • @syd said:

    the way the top 5 pans out I believe OSU would still get in,,,,,oh and here is a side note for ya: Michigan and penn state are over rated,,i mean you really have to love michigans out of conference schedule(sarcasm)

    Oh boy, more ignorance.

    Michigan's OOC schedule has more wins than OSUs.

    You best win, OU, is ranked 11. Our best win, CU, is ranked 12.

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh boy, more ignorance.

    Michigan's OOC schedule has more wins than OSUs.

    You best win, OU, is ranked 11. Our best win, CU, is ranked 12.

    those are skewed #'s ooc and you know it,but coming from a Michigan fan can I really expect any better but of course I am sure you will show up with more excuses like the one you posted above about recruits ,so you can jam your ignorance crap in youre ass

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh boy, more ignorance.

    Michigan's OOC schedule has more wins than OSUs.

    You best win, OU, is ranked 11. Our best win, CU, is ranked 12.

    those are skewed #'s ooc and you know it,but coming from a Michigan fan can I really expect any better but of course I am sure you will show up with more excuses like the one you posted above about recruits ,so you can jam your ignorance crap in youre ass

    @syd said:

    those are skewed #'s ooc and you know it,but coming from a Michigan fan can I really expect any better but of course I am sure you will show up with more excuses like the one you posted above about recruits ,so you can jam your ignorance crap in youre ass

    what are you talking about? what skewed numbers?

    are you confusing excuses with fact?

  • lets take colorado for instance they have one quality win and that is vs unranked stanford,they have beaten up on nobodys SO yes those #'s are skewed so ya woody that is a fact

  • so i bet fichigan schedules western michigan next year just to make their ooc #'s look better

  • sydS syd

    lets take colorado for instance they have one quality win and that is vs unranked stanford,they have beaten up on nobodys SO yes those #'s are skewed so ya woody that is a fact

    @syd said:

    lets take colorado for instance they have one quality win and that is vs unranked stanford,they have beaten up on nobodys SO yes those #'s are skewed so ya woody that is a fact

    So OU at #11 is legitimate but CU at #12 isn't? Because you say so?

    OOC schedules are determined years before....

    You're striking out left and right here

  • ooc schedules can be changed at any time allways have been allways will be,cause its all about money

  • i wasnt talking about ou I posted about colorado and you're skewed #'s but of course just like you,you ignore the argument and ignore the facts,,keep dreaming woody that you can school me

  • Oh god, you're all over the place here. Deep breathes. Count to 3....

    My point being, if you want to shit on Michigan's OOC schedule, OSU's isn't much better. I mean, you're basic argument now is going "nuh uh! CU isn't really 12, because I say so!"

    Maybe just calm down, think things over, and realize you don't have to frantically attack Michigan every moment of your life.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm glad to see meatchicken go down, only because of their insufferable fans (and for the record I don't mean woody, I mean the insufferable fans on various facebook sports groups I belong to) going on about how Michigan is unbeatable. I think Michigan is a bit of a fraud (sorry, woody) and OSU is liable to put them in their place again.

    1) Michigan is definitely not unbeatable. Any Michigan fan that thought that has no idea what they're talking about.

    2) Michigan is not "a fraud". Unless you thought they were gonna be national champs this year or something.

    It is year two of Harbaugh. We're barely using Harbaugh's recruits. We have a 3* QB starting. I wasn't expecting a national title this year... it is ok.

    @mld-woody said:

    1) Michigan is definitely not unbeatable. Any Michigan fan that thought that has no idea what they're talking about.

    2) Michigan is not "a fraud". Unless you thought they were gonna be national champs this year or something.

    It is year two of Harbaugh. We're barely using Harbaugh's recruits. We have a 3* QB starting. I wasn't expecting a national title this year... it is ok.

    Well maybe fraud was too strong a word, but I think Michigan's offense is really boom or bust. They roll teams with bad defenses but when they run into a good defense their offense definitely struggles. They've been held to 14 and under a couple of times this year and we know that Harbaugh doesn't take his foot off the gas on his opponents. For a team scoring so prolifically it's concerning that they couldn't find the end zone more there. The Buckeyes have a similar issue but they've scored at least 20 in every game so they're finding the end zone a little more in tough games. I expect that may be the difference in the game this year.

  • They are fairly fraudulentish. How many injuries do you guys have Woody?

  • If Ohio State wins out they will get int the CFP....no ifs and or buts.....and it won't matter what Penn St. does.

  • They are fairly fraudulentish. How many injuries do you guys have Woody?

    @wargograw said:

    They are fairly fraudulentish. How many injuries do you guys have Woody?

    LT and CB. QB might be hurt now.

  • @mld-woody said:

    1) Michigan is definitely not unbeatable. Any Michigan fan that thought that has no idea what they're talking about.

    2) Michigan is not "a fraud". Unless you thought they were gonna be national champs this year or something.

    It is year two of Harbaugh. We're barely using Harbaugh's recruits. We have a 3* QB starting. I wasn't expecting a national title this year... it is ok.

    Well maybe fraud was too strong a word, but I think Michigan's offense is really boom or bust. They roll teams with bad defenses but when they run into a good defense their offense definitely struggles. They've been held to 14 and under a couple of times this year and we know that Harbaugh doesn't take his foot off the gas on his opponents. For a team scoring so prolifically it's concerning that they couldn't find the end zone more there. The Buckeyes have a similar issue but they've scored at least 20 in every game so they're finding the end zone a little more in tough games. I expect that may be the difference in the game this year.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Well maybe fraud was too strong a word, but I think Michigan's offense is really boom or bust. They roll teams with bad defenses but when they run into a good defense their offense definitely struggles. They've been held to 14 and under a couple of times this year and we know that Harbaugh doesn't take his foot off the gas on his opponents. For a team scoring so prolifically it's concerning that they couldn't find the end zone more there. The Buckeyes have a similar issue but they've scored at least 20 in every game so they're finding the end zone a little more in tough games. I expect that may be the difference in the game this year.

    A few points

    - Michigan has only been under 32 twice. Iowa and Wisconsin. (14 and 13).

    - We missed 3 FGs against Wisconsin (but seem to be passed that issue)

    - Iowa was a terrible offensive performance. No sugar coating that. Our QB git hurt in the second half, but we sucked before that.

    - We do actually play a lot of backups in those blowouts. We don't go full Tresselball, but we aren't trying to run it up either.

  • If Ohio State wins out they will get int the CFP....no ifs and or buts.....and it won't matter what Penn St. does.

    @the-gipper said:

    If Ohio State wins out they will get int the CFP....no ifs and or buts.....and it won't matter what Penn St. does.

    you are correct. I can't see the committee putting a 2 loss PSU team or a 2 loss Wisconsin above OSU
  • A big ten championship PSU that beat OSU head to head?

  • A big ten championship PSU that beat OSU head to head?

    @mld-woody said:

    A big ten championship PSU that beat OSU head to head?

    Yes. With (if) a victory over Michigan....a no brainer.

  • PSU will have 2 loses. Not going to be ahead of OSU

  • Just saw meat chicken QB out with broken collarbone