Skip to content

OOOOOPSIE!

College Football Forum
102 11 4.4k
  • sydS syd

    lets take colorado for instance they have one quality win and that is vs unranked stanford,they have beaten up on nobodys SO yes those #'s are skewed so ya woody that is a fact

    @syd said:

    lets take colorado for instance they have one quality win and that is vs unranked stanford,they have beaten up on nobodys SO yes those #'s are skewed so ya woody that is a fact

    So OU at #11 is legitimate but CU at #12 isn't? Because you say so?

    OOC schedules are determined years before....

    You're striking out left and right here

  • ooc schedules can be changed at any time allways have been allways will be,cause its all about money

  • i wasnt talking about ou I posted about colorado and you're skewed #'s but of course just like you,you ignore the argument and ignore the facts,,keep dreaming woody that you can school me

  • Oh god, you're all over the place here. Deep breathes. Count to 3....

    My point being, if you want to shit on Michigan's OOC schedule, OSU's isn't much better. I mean, you're basic argument now is going "nuh uh! CU isn't really 12, because I say so!"

    Maybe just calm down, think things over, and realize you don't have to frantically attack Michigan every moment of your life.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm glad to see meatchicken go down, only because of their insufferable fans (and for the record I don't mean woody, I mean the insufferable fans on various facebook sports groups I belong to) going on about how Michigan is unbeatable. I think Michigan is a bit of a fraud (sorry, woody) and OSU is liable to put them in their place again.

    1) Michigan is definitely not unbeatable. Any Michigan fan that thought that has no idea what they're talking about.

    2) Michigan is not "a fraud". Unless you thought they were gonna be national champs this year or something.

    It is year two of Harbaugh. We're barely using Harbaugh's recruits. We have a 3* QB starting. I wasn't expecting a national title this year... it is ok.

    @mld-woody said:

    1) Michigan is definitely not unbeatable. Any Michigan fan that thought that has no idea what they're talking about.

    2) Michigan is not "a fraud". Unless you thought they were gonna be national champs this year or something.

    It is year two of Harbaugh. We're barely using Harbaugh's recruits. We have a 3* QB starting. I wasn't expecting a national title this year... it is ok.

    Well maybe fraud was too strong a word, but I think Michigan's offense is really boom or bust. They roll teams with bad defenses but when they run into a good defense their offense definitely struggles. They've been held to 14 and under a couple of times this year and we know that Harbaugh doesn't take his foot off the gas on his opponents. For a team scoring so prolifically it's concerning that they couldn't find the end zone more there. The Buckeyes have a similar issue but they've scored at least 20 in every game so they're finding the end zone a little more in tough games. I expect that may be the difference in the game this year.

  • They are fairly fraudulentish. How many injuries do you guys have Woody?

  • If Ohio State wins out they will get int the CFP....no ifs and or buts.....and it won't matter what Penn St. does.

  • They are fairly fraudulentish. How many injuries do you guys have Woody?

    @wargograw said:

    They are fairly fraudulentish. How many injuries do you guys have Woody?

    LT and CB. QB might be hurt now.

  • @mld-woody said:

    1) Michigan is definitely not unbeatable. Any Michigan fan that thought that has no idea what they're talking about.

    2) Michigan is not "a fraud". Unless you thought they were gonna be national champs this year or something.

    It is year two of Harbaugh. We're barely using Harbaugh's recruits. We have a 3* QB starting. I wasn't expecting a national title this year... it is ok.

    Well maybe fraud was too strong a word, but I think Michigan's offense is really boom or bust. They roll teams with bad defenses but when they run into a good defense their offense definitely struggles. They've been held to 14 and under a couple of times this year and we know that Harbaugh doesn't take his foot off the gas on his opponents. For a team scoring so prolifically it's concerning that they couldn't find the end zone more there. The Buckeyes have a similar issue but they've scored at least 20 in every game so they're finding the end zone a little more in tough games. I expect that may be the difference in the game this year.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Well maybe fraud was too strong a word, but I think Michigan's offense is really boom or bust. They roll teams with bad defenses but when they run into a good defense their offense definitely struggles. They've been held to 14 and under a couple of times this year and we know that Harbaugh doesn't take his foot off the gas on his opponents. For a team scoring so prolifically it's concerning that they couldn't find the end zone more there. The Buckeyes have a similar issue but they've scored at least 20 in every game so they're finding the end zone a little more in tough games. I expect that may be the difference in the game this year.

    A few points

    - Michigan has only been under 32 twice. Iowa and Wisconsin. (14 and 13).

    - We missed 3 FGs against Wisconsin (but seem to be passed that issue)

    - Iowa was a terrible offensive performance. No sugar coating that. Our QB git hurt in the second half, but we sucked before that.

    - We do actually play a lot of backups in those blowouts. We don't go full Tresselball, but we aren't trying to run it up either.

  • If Ohio State wins out they will get int the CFP....no ifs and or buts.....and it won't matter what Penn St. does.

    @the-gipper said:

    If Ohio State wins out they will get int the CFP....no ifs and or buts.....and it won't matter what Penn St. does.

    you are correct. I can't see the committee putting a 2 loss PSU team or a 2 loss Wisconsin above OSU
  • A big ten championship PSU that beat OSU head to head?

  • A big ten championship PSU that beat OSU head to head?

    @mld-woody said:

    A big ten championship PSU that beat OSU head to head?

    Yes. With (if) a victory over Michigan....a no brainer.

  • PSU will have 2 loses. Not going to be ahead of OSU

  • Just saw meat chicken QB out with broken collarbone

  • Just saw meat chicken QB out with broken collarbone

    @browns149 said:

    Just saw meat chicken QB out with broken collarbone

    Yep. That is very, very not good. I don't see how we beat OSU now.

  • PSU will have 2 loses. Not going to be ahead of OSU

    @browns149 said:

    PSU will have 2 loses. Not going to be ahead of OSU

    PSU has a win over OSU. They'd also have a Big Ten title.

    I don't think it is as cut and dry as you think.

  • colorado i believe is not a top 20 team guess i'll find out in the next few weeks if they belong or not they have home games vs the cougers and the utes,so for them i guess there is allready room for celebration being that this will be their first winning season since 2004,which i am sure that is what michigan was banking on when they scheduled them

    oh and as far as the occ you claim to be so much better than OSU do you ever look at whet level of competition these other teams played ? of course you hav'nt

  • but hey i see your team scheduled a couple of tough games in the up coming years florida and notre damn

  • @browns149 said:

    PSU will have 2 loses. Not going to be ahead of OSU

    PSU has a win over OSU. They'd also have a Big Ten title.

    I don't think it is as cut and dry as you think.

    @mld-woody said:

    PSU has a win over OSU. They'd also have a Big Ten title.

    I don't think it is as cut and dry as you think.

    as I said penn state is over rated (you really don't listen do you) Wisconsins D will punch right through their porous o-line, win bye 2 scores

  • @browns149 said:

    PSU will have 2 loses. Not going to be ahead of OSU

    PSU has a win over OSU. They'd also have a Big Ten title.

    I don't think it is as cut and dry as you think.

    @mld-woody said:

    PSU has a win over OSU. They'd also have a Big Ten title.

    I don't think it is as cut and dry as you think.

    can never say never, but if OSU wins out and PSU wins out. OSU will have a better record against a tougher schedule. Plus the committee is supposed to take the 4 best teams. I don't care if PSU beat OSU. Everyone knows OSU is a better team then PSU