Skip to content

OOOOOPSIE!

College Football Forum
102 11 4.4k
  • Having more yards is like winning the popular vote. Great when you win, useless otherwise.

  • @mld-woody said:

    That's basically the point I've been making lol. Thank you

    Just stating the facts.

    Now change your avatar.

    @the-gipper said:

    Just stating the facts.

    Now change your avatar.

    Oh right, I'm still Ken Bone

  • Having more yards is like winning the popular vote. Great when you win, useless otherwise.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Having more yards is like winning the popular vote. Great when you win, useless otherwise.

    Disagree. It's evidence of how much you controlled the game.

  • I think the OSU and Michigan's non-conf. schedules are pretty even:

    OSU beat an 8-2 Oklahoma from the B-12, Mich beat an 8-2 Colorado from the P-12

    OSU beat a 7-3 Tulsa from the Mountain West. Mich beat a 4-7 Hawaii from the Mountain West.

    OSU beat a 3-8 BGSU from the MAC. Mich beat a 6-4 UCF from the AAC.

    OSU probably played the weakest opponent in Bowling Green, but Tulsa is better than either Hawaii or UCF.

    Pretty even.

    @the-gipper said:

    I think the OSU and Michigan's non-conf. schedules are pretty even:

    OSU beat an 8-2 Oklahoma from the B-12, Mich beat an 8-2 Colorado from the P-12

    OSU beat a 7-3 Tulsa from the Mountain West. Mich beat a 4-7 Hawaii from the Mountain West.

    OSU beat a 3-8 BGSU from the MAC. Mich beat a 6-4 UCF from the AAC.

    OSU probably played the weakest opponent in Bowling Green, but Tulsa is better than either Hawaii or UCF.

    Pretty even.

    8-2 OU and 8-2 Colorado are in no way even. Throw in the fact that the game against the former was on the road and the one against the latter was at home, it's not really all that close at all.

    Would a single person on this board take Colorado straight up over OU on a neutral site right now?

  • @syd said:

    wow thats pretty hard hitting you sure did put me in my place,so try again there and see if you can come up with something new,you said that fichigans ooc was better than OSU then say it doesn't matter ? o.k zippy

    I never said it was better. "More wins" doesn't mean better. The point was to show you they're very close. If you think Michigan's is trash, OSU's isn't very good either. That's the point.

    Shit you're dense

    @mld-woody said:

    I never said it was better. "More wins" doesn't mean better. The point was to show you they're very close. If you think Michigan's is trash, OSU's isn't very good either. That's the point.

    Shit you're dense

    maybe your team should stop scheduling cup cakes cause as I said earlier Colorado had not had a winning season since 2004 and o.k I will give you the benefit of my doubt that Colorado is not over rated until they play their next 2 games

  • AxeA Axe

    @syd said:

    Michigan's OOC schedule has more wins than OSUs.(a quote from you)

    He broke it off if in yer ass peckerwood.. 😆

    Spin it how you like.. It just makes the obvious more hilarious.. 😁

    @axe said:

    He broke it off if in yer ass peckerwood.. 😆

    Spin it how you like.. It just makes the obvious more hilarious.. 😁

    o.k there jail sex lover (I mean who the hell talks about screwing other men in the ass) dude said his team's ooc had more win's so how else should I take that,maybe you and woody can discuss that during youre private time

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Having more yards is like winning the popular vote. Great when you win, useless otherwise.

    Disagree. It's evidence of how much you controlled the game.

    @wargograw said:

    Disagree. It's evidence of how much you controlled the game.

    @wargograw said:

    Disagree. It's evidence of how much you controlled the game.

    having 200 yards more than the opponent and winning by 1 score doesn't make a particularly impressive stat.

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    I never said it was better. "More wins" doesn't mean better. The point was to show you they're very close. If you think Michigan's is trash, OSU's isn't very good either. That's the point.

    Shit you're dense

    maybe your team should stop scheduling cup cakes cause as I said earlier Colorado had not had a winning season since 2004 and o.k I will give you the benefit of my doubt that Colorado is not over rated until they play their next 2 games

    @syd said:

    maybe your team should stop scheduling cup cakes cause as I said earlier Colorado had not had a winning season since 2004 and o.k I will give you the benefit of my doubt that Colorado is not over rated until they play their next 2 games

    "stop scheduling cupcakes" ..... OSU scheduled BGSU...

    OSU better hope TCU is decent, or their 2018/2019 OOC will look pretty bad. At least we'll have ND (which... well... who knows).

    Also, if you look at what OU's done and what Colorado's done, it is pretty even at this point (which is probably why they're ranked right next to each other). Both teams end with two top 25 teams in a row.

    OU away is more difficult than CU at home, but not by this great margin you want it to be. Again, for the thousandth time, if you're calling Michigan's OOC trash, OSU's isn't much better. THAT is the point.

  • @syd said:

    maybe your team should stop scheduling cup cakes cause as I said earlier Colorado had not had a winning season since 2004 and o.k I will give you the benefit of my doubt that Colorado is not over rated until they play their next 2 games

    "stop scheduling cupcakes" ..... OSU scheduled BGSU...

    OSU better hope TCU is decent, or their 2018/2019 OOC will look pretty bad. At least we'll have ND (which... well... who knows).

    Also, if you look at what OU's done and what Colorado's done, it is pretty even at this point (which is probably why they're ranked right next to each other). Both teams end with two top 25 teams in a row.

    OU away is more difficult than CU at home, but not by this great margin you want it to be. Again, for the thousandth time, if you're calling Michigan's OOC trash, OSU's isn't much better. THAT is the point.

    @mld-woody said:

    "stop scheduling cupcakes" ..... OSU scheduled BGSU...

    OSU better hope TCU is decent, or their 2018/2019 OOC will look pretty bad. At least we'll have ND (which... well... who knows).

    Also, if you look at what OU's done and what Colorado's done, it is pretty even at this point (which is probably why they're ranked right next to each other). Both teams end with two top 25 teams in a row.

    OU away is more difficult than CU at home, but not by this great margin you want it to be. Again, for the thousandth time, if you're calling Michigan's OOC trash, OSU's isn't much better. THAT is the point.

    why it's been so much fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,talk to you after "the Game"

  • Yes I agree, you were incorrect and have nothing left to say.

    I'd pick OSU over Michigan right now, but we'll see what happens.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Just stating the facts.

    Now change your avatar.

    Oh right, I'm still Ken Bone

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh right, I'm still Ken Bone

    I do suspect that you look a lot like him.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I think the OSU and Michigan's non-conf. schedules are pretty even:

    OSU beat an 8-2 Oklahoma from the B-12, Mich beat an 8-2 Colorado from the P-12

    OSU beat a 7-3 Tulsa from the Mountain West. Mich beat a 4-7 Hawaii from the Mountain West.

    OSU beat a 3-8 BGSU from the MAC. Mich beat a 6-4 UCF from the AAC.

    OSU probably played the weakest opponent in Bowling Green, but Tulsa is better than either Hawaii or UCF.

    Pretty even.

    8-2 OU and 8-2 Colorado are in no way even. Throw in the fact that the game against the former was on the road and the one against the latter was at home, it's not really all that close at all.

    Would a single person on this board take Colorado straight up over OU on a neutral site right now?

    @wargograw said:

    8-2 OU and 8-2 Colorado are in no way even. Throw in the fact that the game against the former was on the road and the one against the latter was at home, it's not really all that close at all.

    Would a single person on this board take Colorado straight up over OU on a neutral site right now?

    No, agree, not perfectly even....but Colorado is a quality team from a P5 conference. Both OU and CU could conceivably win their league titles.

    But, of course, this is all semantics. Ohio State and Michigan will play in two weeks in the greatest rivalry in all of American sports. And this time the game is likely to live up to its status.

  • @syd said:

    maybe your team should stop scheduling cup cakes cause as I said earlier Colorado had not had a winning season since 2004 and o.k I will give you the benefit of my doubt that Colorado is not over rated until they play their next 2 games

    "stop scheduling cupcakes" ..... OSU scheduled BGSU...

    OSU better hope TCU is decent, or their 2018/2019 OOC will look pretty bad. At least we'll have ND (which... well... who knows).

    Also, if you look at what OU's done and what Colorado's done, it is pretty even at this point (which is probably why they're ranked right next to each other). Both teams end with two top 25 teams in a row.

    OU away is more difficult than CU at home, but not by this great margin you want it to be. Again, for the thousandth time, if you're calling Michigan's OOC trash, OSU's isn't much better. THAT is the point.

    @mld-woody said:

    "stop scheduling cupcakes" ..... OSU scheduled BGSU...

    OSU better hope TCU is decent, or their 2018/2019 OOC will look pretty bad. At least we'll have ND (which... well... who knows).

    Also, if you look at what OU's done and what Colorado's done, it is pretty even at this point (which is probably why they're ranked right next to each other). Both teams end with two top 25 teams in a row.

    OU away is more difficult than CU at home, but not by this great margin you want it to be. Again, for the thousandth time, if you're calling Michigan's OOC trash, OSU's isn't much better. THAT is the point.

    TCU has been ranked in the Top 5 at times....and easily had been a top ten program when these games were scheduled. In 2018 and 2019 they will be playing in their 3 non conf. games 2 games each year against P5 conference opponents.

    In the early 2020s they will be playing both Texas and Notre Dame the same year 2 times.

    And here is the thing of it: OSU/Mich and all other B10 schools will play 9 Big Ten games and only play 3 non conf. games.....two usually vs. P5 like programs....and one cupcake. SEC teams will continue, for now, to play only 8 conf. games and 4 non con. games....and will schedule 1 hard game and 3 cupcakes.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh right, I'm still Ken Bone

    I do suspect that you look a lot like him.

    @the-gipper said:

    I do suspect that you look a lot like him.

    I wish

  • @mld-woody said:

    "stop scheduling cupcakes" ..... OSU scheduled BGSU...

    OSU better hope TCU is decent, or their 2018/2019 OOC will look pretty bad. At least we'll have ND (which... well... who knows).

    Also, if you look at what OU's done and what Colorado's done, it is pretty even at this point (which is probably why they're ranked right next to each other). Both teams end with two top 25 teams in a row.

    OU away is more difficult than CU at home, but not by this great margin you want it to be. Again, for the thousandth time, if you're calling Michigan's OOC trash, OSU's isn't much better. THAT is the point.

    TCU has been ranked in the Top 5 at times....and easily had been a top ten program when these games were scheduled. In 2018 and 2019 they will be playing in their 3 non conf. games 2 games each year against P5 conference opponents.

    In the early 2020s they will be playing both Texas and Notre Dame the same year 2 times.

    And here is the thing of it: OSU/Mich and all other B10 schools will play 9 Big Ten games and only play 3 non conf. games.....two usually vs. P5 like programs....and one cupcake. SEC teams will continue, for now, to play only 8 conf. games and 4 non con. games....and will schedule 1 hard game and 3 cupcakes.

    @the-gipper said:

    TCU has been ranked in the Top 5 at times....and easily had been a top ten program when these games were scheduled. In 2018 and 2019 they will be playing in their 3 non conf. games 2 games each year against P5 conference opponents.

    In the early 2020s they will be playing both Texas and Notre Dame the same year 2 times.

    And here is the thing of it: OSU/Mich and all other B10 schools will play 9 Big Ten games and only play 3 non conf. games.....two usually vs. P5 like programs....and one cupcake. SEC teams will continue, for now, to play only 8 conf. games and 4 non con. games....and will schedule 1 hard game and 3 cupcakes.

    I think when we scheduled UCF, it was the Bortles/ BCS era. Didn't last long lol

    Michigan has a lot of big name home and homes coming up too. Happy to see it for both schools

  • @the-gipper said:

    I do suspect that you look a lot like him.

    I wish

    @mld-woody said:

    I wish

    Really? You mean you are dorkier than that guy? I was not sure that was possible.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I wish

    Really? You mean you are dorkier than that guy? I was not sure that was possible.

    @the-gipper said:

    Really? You mean you are dorkier than that guy? I was not sure that was possible.

    Oh no didn't think this could get any weirder. 😕

  • sydS syd

    @axe said:

    He broke it off if in yer ass peckerwood.. 😆

    Spin it how you like.. It just makes the obvious more hilarious.. 😁

    o.k there jail sex lover (I mean who the hell talks about screwing other men in the ass) dude said his team's ooc had more win's so how else should I take that,maybe you and woody can discuss that during youre private time

    @syd said:

    o.k there jail sex lover (I mean who the hell talks about screwing other men in the ass) dude said his team's ooc had more win's so how else should I take that,maybe you and woody can discuss that during youre private time

    Ok, no idea where this came from.... But, syd,, trust me.... If you and I were in a jail cell... You'd be my bitch...

    There'd be no one there to protect you..

    Except me......

    You DO understand that right?

  • @mld-woody said:

    I wish

    Really? You mean you are dorkier than that guy? I was not sure that was possible.

    @the-gipper said:

    Really? You mean you are dorkier than that guy? I was not sure that was possible.

    Of course it is. We're talking about Michigan fans here.

  • Ken Bone is a STAR