I love it
-
What, no Buckeyes? My money is on Thaddeus Gibson coming out early and being a first rounder. He might even be a candidate for a 3-4 OLB.
What, no Buckeyes? My money is on Thaddeus Gibson coming out early and being a first rounder. He might even be a candidate for a 3-4 OLB.
He very well could play the outside. I'm sure scouts took notice when he sacked McCoy and got two roughing penalties as well. One was highly questionable. No, actually, it was a horrible call. He gets to the ball quickly. I think he's playing heavier than his natural weight. He came out of High school at just over 200 lbs and has put on weight when the Buckeyes wanted him to switch to DE.
He's the kind of guy that could get down to 225 lbs and wow'em at the combine.
But being a first rounder may be a bit of reach. I think he could make it into the second round.
-
"I'd LOVE to see Herzlich in Cleveland."
That's the spirit I'm looking for. The draft never stops.
I bet Alo is pulling a Belichick. Belichick wins the Super Bowl, then shows up at Gilette at 5:00 AM the next morning to get back to work.
Alo is probably reviewing tape of Sergio Kindle as we speak.
-
Why do the Rams trade all the way to number 1? Just because the write wants Bradford to be the number 1 pick, Detroit, Oakland and the Bucs all have 1st round qb's from the past 3 years...Safeties dont go no.2, they dont make enough impact. I dont this one that much, prefer the ones at WalterFootball
-
This thread is goofy, until I see a mock where the Browns pick LAST.
(and the Browns will NOT pick that high next year.)

-
tebow and snead go before colt mccoy? not very likely. tebow doesn't have the arm and snead will only have one year experience as a starter. also i still don't see tebow being taken as a qb.
-
tebow and snead go before colt mccoy? not very likely. tebow doesn't have the arm and snead will only have one year experience as a starter. also i still don't see tebow being taken as a qb.
tebow and snead go before colt mccoy? not very likely. tebow doesn't have the arm and snead will only have one year experience as a starter. also i still don't see tebow being taken as a qb.
The draft would follow Snead's second year as a starter.
As a Sophomore he threw for almost 3,000 yards and 26 TD's. He's been rising ever since and I think he ends up being a top 20 pick. Possibly a top ten pick. The kid is a good QB.
I'm not a Tebow fan either but he'll get taken as a Qb. He does too many things well not to be playing Qb. An NFL team will love his ability to move.
-
Why do the Rams trade all the way to number 1? Just because the write wants Bradford to be the number 1 pick, Detroit, Oakland and the Bucs all have 1st round qb's from the past 3 years...Safeties dont go no.2, they dont make enough impact. I dont this one that much, prefer the ones at WalterFootball
Why do the Rams trade all the way to number 1? Just because the write wants Bradford to be the number 1 pick, Detroit, Oakland and the Bucs all have 1st round qb's from the past 3 years...Safeties dont go no.2, they dont make enough impact. I dont this one that much, prefer the ones at WalterFootball
There are many early mocks that have Bradford going #1. I think he could as well. You may see a bidding war for him between the Rams and Seahawks.
I think you need to take a look at who the writer has drafting #2 and you'll see why there is a safety going there.
When it comes to that organization, you can throw any logic out the door.
My biggest problem with the writer's pick is they drafted a SS this year in the second round. But heck, who knows with Al.
Walterfootball called the Raider pick this year when very few had. You just never know with that team. All you can count on is it won't be who people think it's going to be.
-
tebow and snead go before colt mccoy? not very likely. tebow doesn't have the arm and snead will only have one year experience as a starter. also i still don't see tebow being taken as a qb.
The draft would follow Snead's second year as a starter.
As a Sophomore he threw for almost 3,000 yards and 26 TD's. He's been rising ever since and I think he ends up being a top 20 pick. Possibly a top ten pick. The kid is a good QB.
I'm not a Tebow fan either but he'll get taken as a Qb. He does too many things well not to be playing Qb. An NFL team will love his ability to move.
The draft would follow Snead's second year as a starter.
my fault, i thought it said missouri
-
"I'd LOVE to see Herzlich in Cleveland."
That's the spirit I'm looking for. The draft never stops.
I bet Alo is pulling a Belichick. Belichick wins the Super Bowl, then shows up at Gilette at 5:00 AM the next morning to get back to work.
Alo is probably reviewing tape of Sergio Kindle as we speak.
"I'd LOVE to see Herzlich in Cleveland."
That's the spirit I'm looking for. The draft never stops.
I bet Alo is pulling a Belichick. Belichick wins the Super Bowl, then shows up at Gilette at 5:00 AM the next morning to get back to work.
Alo is probably reviewing tape of Sergio Kindle as we speak.
Nah, I've got more of a Steve Spurrier work ethic.
-
Some more Herzlich:
-
Aloysius said:
Some more Herzlich:He's 6'4" and has been listed at 240 lbs but he sure looks bigger than that. If I were asked I'd guess he was in the 260 to 265 range.
His 6 INT's were tops in the nation for LB's.
I sure like this player a lot.
-
Aloysius said:
Some more Herzlich:He's 6'4" and has been listed at 240 lbs but he sure looks bigger than that. If I were asked I'd guess he was in the 260 to 265 range.
His 6 INT's were tops in the nation for LB's.
I sure like this player a lot.
He's 6'4" and has been listed at 240 lbs but he sure looks bigger than that. If I were asked I'd guess he was in the 260 to 265 range.
His 6 INT's were tops in the nation for LB's.
I sure like this player a lot.
without Raji and Brace on the line his production will probably suffer, possible dropping him late 1st maybe 2nd then we can trade down 3 or 4 times get extra picks and still get him.

-
He's 6'4" and has been listed at 240 lbs but he sure looks bigger than that. If I were asked I'd guess he was in the 260 to 265 range.
His 6 INT's were tops in the nation for LB's.
I sure like this player a lot.
without Raji and Brace on the line his production will probably suffer, possible dropping him late 1st maybe 2nd then we can trade down 3 or 4 times get extra picks and still get him.

nmills said:
dropping him late 1st maybe 2nd then we can trade down 3 or 4 times get extra picks and still get him.
We could only be so fortunate!
His combine and 40 time is going to be a huge factor for him.
-
Yeah, it's possible that not having those big run-stuffers in front of him will affect his play. And he doesn't seem like the type of player who'll wow scouts at the Combine. He could go in the 20's, which is prime trade up territory, especially if we suck next year.
A little more Herzlich:
Love how he deflects a pass, leading to a pick, then delivers a huge block for the guy returning the interception. That's just perfect.
@OldCrow: I remember reading that Herzlich was a 260 pound defensive end in high school. Not sure how much he weighs now, but it's a good sign that he was a functional player at that weight.
-
Yeah, it's possible that not having those big run-stuffers in front of him will affect his play. And he doesn't seem like the type of player who'll wow scouts at the Combine. He could go in the 20's, which is prime trade up territory, especially if we suck next year.
A little more Herzlich:
Love how he deflects a pass, leading to a pick, then delivers a huge block for the guy returning the interception. That's just perfect.
@OldCrow: I remember reading that Herzlich was a 260 pound defensive end in high school. Not sure how much he weighs now, but it's a good sign that he was a functional player at that weight.
Aloysius said:
@OldCrow: I remember reading that Herzlich was a 260 pound defensive end in high school. Not sure how much he weighs now, but it's a good sign that he was a functional player at that weight.That makes more sense than what BC has him listed at. A guy that is as tall as he is and that weighs 240 should look much leaner than that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login