Skip to content

Steeler Week

The Browns Board
97 29 3.3k
  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Just like a stool fag. Always making it obvious that they are living proof that anal sex can and does result in pregnancy! Thanks

    For the umpteenth time. Cant you find another line you can use?

    @hoorta said:

    Are you kidding me? Lock win for your Steelers.We're going 0-16, you get 2 cheap wins courtesy of us.& We don't want to screw up the #1 overall pick.

    The Steelers SHOULD win. Without looking at the stats the Steeler and Brown D's appear even... the Steeler O is better though.

    And if you buy into the great Zombos brilliant reasoning of "whovever beats whoever worse" then you gotta go with the Steelers.

    The browns got their assed handed to them quite easily by the Cowboys.

    @stinkhole said:

    For the umpteenth time. Cant you find a another line you can use?

    The Steelers SHOULD win. Without looking at the stats the Steeler and Brown D's appear even... the Steeler O is better though.

    And if you buy into the great Zombos brilliant reasoning of "whovever beats whoever worse" then you gotta go with the Steelers.

    The browns got their assed handed to them quite easily by the Cowboys.

    Well, no. The Steelers do have a pretty bad defense....but not bad comparable to the Browns defense.

    And yes.....BR vs. Kessler/McCown....yea, that's an even match. 😵

    And proven AB vs. pretty good but still unproven Coleman and Pryor. (though....I kinda think that Pryor may be a proven commodity at this point.)

  • @stinkhole said:

    For the umpteenth time. Cant you find a another line you can use?

    The Steelers SHOULD win. Without looking at the stats the Steeler and Brown D's appear even... the Steeler O is better though.

    And if you buy into the great Zombos brilliant reasoning of "whovever beats whoever worse" then you gotta go with the Steelers.

    The browns got their assed handed to them quite easily by the Cowboys.

    Well, no. The Steelers do have a pretty bad defense....but not bad comparable to the Browns defense.

    And yes.....BR vs. Kessler/McCown....yea, that's an even match. 😵

    And proven AB vs. pretty good but still unproven Coleman and Pryor. (though....I kinda think that Pryor may be a proven commodity at this point.)

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, no. The Steelers do have a pretty bad defense....but not bad comparable to the Browns defense.

    And yes.....BR vs. Kessler/McCown....yea, that's an even match. 😵

    And proven AB vs. pretty good but still unproven Coleman and Pryor. (though....I kinda think that Pryor may be a proven commodity at this point.)

    ?...did I say Kessler/Ben was an even match?

  • I hope Big Ben tears his mcl and ACL.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, no. The Steelers do have a pretty bad defense....but not bad comparable to the Browns defense.

    And yes.....BR vs. Kessler/McCown....yea, that's an even match. 😵

    And proven AB vs. pretty good but still unproven Coleman and Pryor. (though....I kinda think that Pryor may be a proven commodity at this point.)

    ?...did I say Kessler/Ben was an even match?

    @stinkhole said:

    ?...did I say Kessler/Ben was an even match?

    No, I was just sarcastically pointing out how uneven that is.

  • I expect a defensive struggle... as in both Defenses will struggle...

  • I expect a defensive struggle... as in both Defenses will struggle...

    @tour2ma said:

    I expect a defensive struggle... as in both Defenses will struggle...

    So it might come down to the better offense? Big Ben/Brown/Bell vs Kessler/Pryor/Duke. Hmmm...

  • That's right I said it. Getting this win Sunday could mean everything! They really could "shock the world". It would show the world that this Team still has some fight left in it. It's this game, not the last game of the year against the Steelers that we need. In that last game , they won't be playing all their players. With this win they could hold their heads up again. I hope the players realize how big this win could be! And don't forget....it's a HOME GAME!

  • That's right I said it. Getting this win Sunday could mean everything! They really could "shock the world". It would show the world that this Team still has some fight left in it. It's this game, not the last game of the year against the Steelers that we need. In that last game , they won't be playing all their players. With this win they could hold their heads up again. I hope the players realize how big this win could be! And don't forget....it's a HOME GAME!

    @brownbob said:

    That's right I said it. Getting this win Sunday could mean everything! They really could "shock the world". It would show the world that this Team still has some fight left in it. It's this game, not the last game of the year against the Steelers that we need. In that last game , they won't be playing all their players. With this win they could hold their heads up again. I hope the players realize how big this win could be! And don't forget....it's a HOME GAME!

    Home game in name only. Unless Steeler fans are bailing. Stadium was overrun with Cowboy fans last "home" game, it might be worse Sunday. 🙁

  • I'd like to see them given more opportunies to do some of that.

  • @brownbob said:

    That's right I said it. Getting this win Sunday could mean everything! They really could "shock the world". It would show the world that this Team still has some fight left in it. It's this game, not the last game of the year against the Steelers that we need. In that last game , they won't be playing all their players. With this win they could hold their heads up again. I hope the players realize how big this win could be! And don't forget....it's a HOME GAME!

    Home game in name only. Unless Steeler fans are bailing. Stadium was overrun with Cowboy fans last "home" game, it might be worse Sunday. 🙁

    @hoorta said:

    Home game in name only. Unless Steeler fans are bailing. Stadium was overrun with Cowboy fans last "home" game, it might be worse Sunday. 🙁

    Steeler fans will bail faster than it took the Titanic to sink....if it comes to that. Only saving grace keeping them in the playoff race is the suckage of the rest of the AFCN.

    Remember...the reason the Ravens have the division advantage right now is because they have played the Browns twice....and the Steelers have not played them yet.

  • Browns need to beat the steelers, and it's a successful first year for me.

  • Mediocre offenses score only around 2 TD's on them this year. Ours has been less than mediocre. And we still can't stay with 1 QB who doesn't have to keep looking over his shoulder. Does not portend well to be such a defensive struggle IMO.

  • fuck the steelers

  • Im in no mood for winning more than one game if at all. But if we absolutely have to win one game, putting roethlisberger out to pasture this sunday along with a win would give me a smiley face for the rest of the season

  • 10:1 that was the old flat-screen that stopped working last year...

  • Forget the past... Cody's got his mind right now...

    Presenting the new... Cool Hand Kess...

  • @brownbob said:

    That's right I said it. Getting this win Sunday could mean everything! They really could "shock the world". It would show the world that this Team still has some fight left in it. It's this game, not the last game of the year against the Steelers that we need. In that last game , they won't be playing all their players. With this win they could hold their heads up again. I hope the players realize how big this win could be! And don't forget....it's a HOME GAME!

    Home game in name only. Unless Steeler fans are bailing. Stadium was overrun with Cowboy fans last "home" game, it might be worse Sunday. 🙁

    @hoorta said:

    Home game in name only. Unless Steeler fans are bailing. Stadium was overrun with Cowboy fans last "home" game, it might be worse Sunday. 🙁

    50,000 paying Steeler fans... sitting in our stadium... watching us upset them...

    Sounds to me like icing on the cake...

  • Would be nice to win... but , I'm just not seeing it...

  • Asshole.. Hope it was worth it...