Skip to content

Steeler Week

The Browns Board
97 29 3.3k
  • "One said:

    Root for the Steelers then.

    How do I do that? Just so I know I'm doing it properly

    @londonbrown said:

    How do I do that? Just so I know I'm doing it properly

    I think it starts with piss stained Hankys. Then it just gets worse. You really don't want to know.

  • @tour2ma said:

    TBH I wasn't sure it originated with the Oilers, but seems it did...

    During the "Luv Ya Blue" days, yes, but it lingered much longer than that. One thing that helped was that it did have this adaptation by Oiler Center, Carl Mauck to make the Fight Song more palatable...

    You call THAT palateable?

    I never want to drive long distance with you.

    @the-gipper said:

    You call THAT palateable?

    I never want to drive long distance with you.

    Ummm.... no... I did not call THAT palatable. Please reread post... and get a refund for the extra vowel you bought...

  • @the-gipper said:

    You call THAT palateable?

    I never want to drive long distance with you.

    Ummm.... no... I did not call THAT palatable. Please reread post... and get a refund for the extra vowel you bought...

    @tour2ma said:

    Ummm.... no... I did not call THAT palatable. Please reread post... and get a refund for the extra vowel you bought...

    Gips got Pat Sajack on speed dial.
  • @gftchris said:

    God that's depressing. And a trivia question. "Which QB has won the most games in first energy/whatever stadium?" Not Hoyer, or weeden, or couch, or anderson, but Ben fucking Roethlisberger. We need to stop that from happening.

    Actually, it is Derek Anderson......at 10. BR could tie him though this week.

    @the-gipper said:

    Actually, it is Derek Anderson......at 10. BR could tie him though this week.

    I must have heard it wrong. I thought they were already tied.

  • @hoorta said:

    Home game in name only. Unless Steeler fans are bailing. Stadium was overrun with Cowboy fans last "home" game, it might be worse Sunday. 🙁

    50,000 paying Steeler fans... sitting in our stadium... watching us upset them...

    Sounds to me like icing on the cake...

    @tour2ma said:

    50,000 paying Steeler fans... sitting in our stadium... watching us upset them...

    Sounds to me like icing on the cake...

    If that were to happen, I think a whole bunch of their fans would be leaping outa basement windows trying to kill themselves

    Go Browns!

  • @the-gipper said:

    You call THAT palateable?

    I never want to drive long distance with you.

    Ummm.... no... I did not call THAT palatable. Please reread post... and get a refund for the extra vowel you bought...

    @tour2ma said:

    Ummm.... no... I did not call THAT palatable. Please reread post... and get a refund for the extra vowel you bought...

    Are you the spellcheck police now?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Actually, it is Derek Anderson......at 10. BR could tie him though this week.

    I must have heard it wrong. I thought they were already tied.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I must have heard it wrong. I thought they were already tied.

    I heard that he could tie him Sunday. Not real sure of what the actual facts are.

  • There's no telling what can happen when Browns fans get together.

    post-784-0-24905200-1479500842_thumb.jpg

  • There's no telling what can happen when Browns fans get together.

    post-784-0-24905200-1479500842_thumb.jpg

    @josephsuxdick said:

    There's no telling what can happen when Browns fans get together.

    They probably get drunk and have fun.

    What else can we do?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Ummm.... no... I did not call THAT palatable. Please reread post... and get a refund for the extra vowel you bought...

    Are you the spellcheck police now?

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you the spellcheck police now?

    Nah, but a free download puts a wavy line under misspellings.... both mine and whomever I quote.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I must have heard it wrong. I thought they were already tied.

    I heard that he could tie him Sunday. Not real sure of what the actual facts are.

    @the-gipper said:

    I heard that he could tie him Sunday. Not real sure of what the actual facts are.

    I think you got it right. The radio said that he was set to become the winningest QB in the new stadium. I thought they ment tied now.

  • @londonbrown said:

    How do I do that? Just so I know I'm doing it properly

    I think it starts with piss stained Hankys. Then it just gets worse. You really don't want to know.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I think it starts with piss stained Hankys. Then it just gets worse. You really don't want to know.

    Yeah it gets worse, like walking around barking while wearing dog masks.

    And throwing beer bottles on the field.

    Animals those Steeler fans are.

  • Stuck with a sh*tty coach and unfortunately the same thing that can be a strength for our team (stability) can be a weakness if you sacrifice ability for stability.

    If the Browns were to beat the Steelers this week I believe our ownership would finally have to recognize the necessity of a coaching change.

    So please, oh please Brownies......find a way to not only win, but kick the shit out of the Steelers both times you play us.

    GO BROWNS!!!!!!!

    @gafreleets said:

    Stuck with a sh*tty coach and unfortunately the same thing that can be a strength for our team (stability) can be a weakness if you sacrifice ability for stability.

    If the Browns were to beat the Steelers this week I believe our ownership would finally have to recognize the necessity of a coaching change.

    So please, oh please Brownies......find a way to not only win, but kick the shit out of the Steelers both times you play us.

    GO BROWNS!!!!!!!

    I agree tomlin is a pos

  • Looked at some stats.

    Steelers are 25th in rushing (not too good)

    but aren't they lucky? They play us, 31st in the league in stopping the run.

    Both of us suck against the pass but the Steelers are 4th in offensive passing (we're 27th)

    Statistically, we aren't getting our win THIS week.

  • @gftchris said:

    God that's depressing. And a trivia question. "Which QB has won the most games in first energy/whatever stadium?" Not Hoyer, or weeden, or couch, or anderson, but Ben fucking Roethlisberger. We need to stop that from happening.

    Actually, it is Derek Anderson......at 10. BR could tie him though this week.

    @the-gipper said:

    Actually, it is Derek Anderson......at 10. BR could tie him though this week.

    I have met D.A and I did apologize for how some BROWNS fans treated him when he got hurt

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I think it starts with piss stained Hankys. Then it just gets worse. You really don't want to know.

    Yeah it gets worse, like walking around barking while wearing dog masks.

    And throwing beer bottles on the field.

    Animals those Steeler fans are.

    @stinkhole said:

    Yeah it gets worse, like walking around barking while wearing dog masks.And throwing beer bottles on the field.Animals those Steeler fans are.

    I never called a stool an animal. Learn to read and comprehend, I am convinced that you are the result of a pregnancy due to anal sex. Thanks for confirming it though.

  • @stinkhole said:

    Yeah it gets worse, like walking around barking while wearing dog masks.And throwing beer bottles on the field.Animals those Steeler fans are.

    I never called a stool an animal. Learn to read and comprehend, I am convinced that you are the result of a pregnancy due to anal sex. Thanks for confirming it though.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I never called a stool an animal. .

    Well I certainly hope not, because a stool is brown, and Steeler fans don't walk around barking like dogs, nor do they throw shit on the field. Nor do they eat shit...

    Will you eat shit if the browns beat the Steelers there Fooldoug?

  • Good luck on Sunday.

    A full stadium should make the owner happy, even if it's full of Steelers fans, after all, the owner is a Steelers fan.

    I thought PIT should have given Ken Whisenhunt the job.

    He almost won a Super Bowl and has been fired from head coaching jobs twice.

    While I'm waiting for CLE to field a team that is worthy of my support . . . . .

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I never called a stool an animal. .

    Well I certainly hope not, because a stool is brown, and Steeler fans don't walk around barking like dogs, nor do they throw shit on the field. Nor do they eat shit...

    Will you eat shit if the browns beat the Steelers there Fooldoug?

    @stinkhole said:

    Well I certainly hope not, because a stool is brown, and Steeler fans don't walk around barking like dogs, nor do they throw shit on the field. Nor do they eat shit...Will you eat shit if the browns beat the Steelers there Fooldoug?

    I couldn't eat shit if I wanted to. It's all flushed straight to stool ville from here.

  • Just what the Steelers need too.

    Lose to your team and the Rooney's might have to overcome their franchises arthritic pace of firing coaches who need fired.

    @gafreleets said:

    Just what the Steelers need too.

    Lose to your team and the Rooney's might have to overcome their franchises arthritic pace of firing coaches who need fired.

    One of those guys are you? People just look for somewhere to place blame when the team doesnt play to its potential. The players love Tomlin. He would be unemployed for less than a week. Is it thay far fetched to believe sometimes Ben comes back too soon after an injury? Or that our defense is in the midst of a transition? The eagles game and dolphins game the defense couldnt get off the field because our offense couldnt sustain a drive. Im tired of all the tomlin hate, its on the players as much as anyone else to be disciplined. Its a young team, players need to be held accountable too.

    The continuity is one of the reasons the steelers are successful.