I seen something creepy
-
Back in the day when I drove a truck I did some local driving for a nearby grain elevator. I got to chat with some of the other drivers and they told me of this doglike creature and I told them they were full of shit. I don't believe in ghost or Bigfoot or anything of the sort.
I don't commute to Springfield il anymore I drive to the west. A town of 19,000 people Jacksonville is a drive to work. Hey the money is good so why not? Anyway I closed the Burger King and was driving home and if I cut arcross the country I save 5 miles of driving. It's 1 o clock in the morning and I have my brights on and ahead I seen a misshapen dog. It walks kind of on it's hind legs but has really long front legs it holds itself while walking. It has pointed ears like a wolf. It looks like a fucking werewolf.
I seen it man. Thinking of my conversations with other people I believe them now. It's creepy.
-
Chupacabra?
-
I'll have to look that up.
-
Chupacabra?
That could be it Gip!Chupacabra?
-
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=ipad&p=chupacabra&pcarrier=&pmcc=000&pmnc=00
Here it is kind of but had hair very dark almost blue because it was so dark.
-
You damn BK people
Never a dull moment, with you'all (hey passed spellcheck). Play you some Thriller or Freaks come out at night & Truck that mother over like a speed bump
Next Picture I want to see is you holding your own package at this bitch..Now Gett"er Done!! or Cal's sending in the squirrel trappers -
Update.
I've been taking the same route to work and back and haven't seen anything of the same sort. I'm marking this in my mind as a deformed dog as reality hit me sideways at work.
I was telling some older gents of my story then was quickly "one uped" by a fella that says while elk hunting in the northwest his son shot Bigfoot but Bigfoot narrowly escaped injured and still lives.
Yep it's crazy.
-
-
Cool let us know when so we can listen.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

